Party for women threw Hillary aside for Obama

and I do agree that the Democratic Party did throw Hillary aside for Obama....

same thing is happening within the republican party ranks now in this primary too, imo.

I disagree. It wasn't the Party that threw her aside, it was the rank and file primary voters. If you recall, she had a huge advantage among the Super Delegates, making her the Party choice. I could have easily supported her in the general. The defining issue for me was her clueless support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq. She bought all the bullhshit that Bush was peddling, without scrutiny, and made a floor speech that repeated what we now know are lies. She trusted Colin Powell, who's reasons for war, as he presented them to the UN, turned out to be 100% bullshit. That made me question her judgement.

No matter, the PUMAs got over the hysterics, and supported Obama, in spite of the short lived vitriol. Hillary Clinton is now an excellent Secretary of State, and has played a great part in supporting our policy of world-wide support of women's rights. So all is good.

The fissure in the GOP is pretty different. It's a true ideological divide. It's the social conservatives against the fiscal conservatives, or fundies v corperatists. The funny thing is the only candidate who could bridge this divide is Newt, but he's such damaged goods that giving him the nod would political suicide.

Funny that after weeks the right still thinks it's about calling Ms. Fluke a slut. It isn't. Limbaugh went on air and lied about who and what Ms Fluke was representing for over three days on his radio show. Personally disparaging her for three days was just the icing on the cake.

Some more differences between Rush and Maher; Bill Maher is on HBO...no FCC. Bill Maher made his See You Next Tuesday comment about Palin at a comedy club, not even on his cable television program that has no advertisers. Bill Maher supports women's rights.
he did not just call her a slut, he ranted that she was a slut and a prostitute....on our national airwaves.... he can say what he wants, but words do have consequences....he made his bed, the repubs are near all defending him, so you gotta wonder if they are ALL just like him.... :( It's amazing to see and shocking to see republicans of faith support him the way they are on this.... :(:(:(

And he was smirking while he said it as if he knew nothing could be done about it. I really think he's surprised at this backlash.

Last edited:
who do women vote for ?

More for dems.

You dont get to choose for women which party is theirs.

same thing is happening within the republican party ranks now in this primary too, imo.

You say tomato... :D

I supported Hillary...even voted for her in the Primary. I got turned off when she went negative, period. Had nothing to do with race, gender or the price of tea in China.

Well, the Democrats figured a token black was better than a token woman. Constant cries of racism were a winning strategy apparently.

You say tomato... :D

I supported Hillary...even voted for her in the Primary. I got turned off when she went negative, period. Had nothing to do with race, gender or the price of tea in China.

Yeah, right.

:lol:

I also voted for Hillary in the primary. Obama took it away from her just like he's taking it away from your current crop of fruit loops.

The party of women said, "drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and
You'll never know what you find."

The party of women said, "speaking of dumb twats..,"

The party of women said, "she has a slutty flight attendant look."

The GOP treats women like garbage but the democrats are just as bad.

Stop worrying about the democrats and get your own house in order.

I also voted for Hillary in the primary. Obama took it away from her just like he's taking it away from your current crop of fruit loops.

Yes, Obama will certainly gain re-election based on his record of $16,000,000,000,000 debt, inflation, $5 gas, housing market off 40%, 40,000,000+ unemployed, sliding $... oh, wait, I guess that;s why he keeps pushing rubbers and whining about Bush... one day drilling is bad, the next day he's screaming about how drilling's up.

He's toast and you know it.

The party of women said, "drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park and
You'll never know what you find."

The party of women said, "speaking of dumb twats..,"

The party of women said, "she has a slutty flight attendant look."

Hey, politics is rough business. Who called someone a twat? I know McCain, Limbaugh and other Rs called Chelsea a bunch of crappy names. That was when she was a little girl. How creepy is that?

So on average a woman pumps her body with synthetic hormones to make her body thinks it's pregnant for more than 30 years and you think this is healthy?

It isn't. It's very bad for women to do this.

Come up with a man pill.
Let them get nuked with poison for 30 years

Last edited:
what makes Obama a token?

What makes him special? He's accomplished nothing aside from being half black. MAke him 100% white, he'd be cleaning tables at McDonalds.

Bin Laden is dead. GM is alive. Would you like to supersize? Reelect!!!!

Bin Laden is dead.. yes.. thanks to GWB policies... GM is still buried under colossal unfunded pension liabilities and is only alive thanks to billions of taxpayer dollars. Wow... great job.. meanhwile he's delivered $5,000,000,000,000 in new debt in 3 years, not one budget, worthless $, inflation, $5 gas, 40,000,000+ unemployed, housing market off 40%....

YAY Obama!!!

What makes him special? He's accomplished nothing aside from being half black. MAke him 100% white, he'd be cleaning tables at McDonalds.

Bin Laden is dead. GM is alive. Would you like to supersize? Reelect!!!!

You really need a new bumper sticker.

No shit.... oddly, they omit the rest of his record, you know, $16,000,000,000,000 debt, inflation, worthless $, 40,000,000+ unemployed, record Numbers of Americans on public assistance, $2,000,000,000,000+ price tag for Obamacare, housing markets off 40%, stock market still below 2004 levels, not one budget in 3 years, $5 gas, etc.

I dont think these cons know what the definition of a token is.

Palin was a token

Forum List

Back