UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1704925209219.png

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Now, she’s sharing her thoughts about the future of the party as a whole.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Speaking on The View, Cheney said:

“I think that the Republican Party itself is clearly so caught up in this cult of personality that it’s very hard to imagine that the party can survive. I think increasingly it’s clear that once we get through 2024, we’re going to have to have something else, something new. I believe the country has to have a party that’s based on conservative principles and values where we can engage with the Democrats on substance and on policy…I think post-2024 election, we’re gonna see just a huge tectonic shift in our politics.”

More at the link below...

UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I agree with Liz! What do you think?

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

LOL...Liz Cheney. You warmongers are ridiculous.

View attachment 886196

Her father was a major reason why the old Conservative Party disappeared. She is too entitled and arrogant to understand this.

She's a war monger and worth $150M, naturally Dems love her.
Canada has a different problem, a massive, unaccountable Security Industrial Complex which has ruined our Conservative Party, if they ever existed at all.

In time, they will ruin you too. They are already helping our Creepy Ones out...

View attachment 886196

I guess what they say about a woman scorned is true. Poor, poor lizy.

View attachment 886196

She is correct. Let the MAGA wing have what exists of the Republican party after the election. They can rename it to whatever party they wish. The moderates and real conservatives can break away to re-form the Republican party. And make it clear. No MAGA allowed.

View attachment 886196

Too late. Trump completed replacing the Republican Party between 2017 and now. It is the Trump party now, simply keeping the name to fool those that have not figured out the Republican Party was killed and was buried in a shallow unmarked grave. Their epitaph? "Too weak to survive"

Forum List

Back