Park 51 Mosque Will Be Beautiful

Statements like this are examples of why people can't take you seriously.

Your statement makes no sense. The left "supports" Islam to the extent that we believe that everyone has the right to worship as they like.

What do you mean by "the right to worship as they like"? I don't think that is the point.

Of course. You've already made it clear that you think it's all a plot to institute Sharia law.

And you have made it clear you believe sharia is compatible with the constitution.

Statements like this are examples of why people can't take you seriously.

Your statement makes no sense. The left "supports" Islam to the extent that we believe that everyone has the right to worship as they like.

What do you mean by "the right to worship as they like"? I don't think that is the point.

Of course. You've already made it clear that you think it's all a plot to institute Sharia law.

Really? You don't think there are many muslim leaders in the USA who do not want Sharia Law? Either you're in denial or simply ignorant of the facts. Which is it?

And you have made it clear you believe sharia is compatible with the constitution.

Mr. Fitnah - I'm not going to argue Islam with you. You and I don't agree, and we're going to have to leave it at that.

Really? You don't think there are many muslim leaders in the USA who do not want Sharia Law? Either you're in denial or simply ignorant of the facts. Which is it?

This is what they call a "strawman".

Unless you can find a post of mine where I suggested that "No one in America supports sharia law".

I say we do what the muslims did. Find a bunch of crazy Jews to fly planes full of people into it during prayers and then blame it on Obama.

I'll pay for the plane and the crop dusting lessons and everything if you and Pole Rider promise to be the hijackers. Do you have the balls?

You think it took balls to do what the 9/11 terrorists did? Naw. They were ignorant, brain-washed, weak-willed losers who believed they were going to get a bunch of virgins and live in paradise forever. That doesn't take balls. It takes insanity. The insanity of Islamic indoctrination

I say we do what the muslims did. Find a bunch of crazy Jews to fly planes full of people into it during prayers and then blame it on Obama.

I'll pay for the plane and the crop dusting lessons and everything if you and Pole Rider promise to be the hijackers. Do you have the balls?

You think it took balls to do what the 9/11 terrorists did? Naw. They were ignorant, brain-washed, weak-willed losers who believed they were going to get a bunch of virgins and live in paradise forever. That doesn't take balls. It takes insanity. The insanity of Islamic indoctrination

So you'll do it?

Mr. Fitnah - I'm not going to argue Islam with you. You and I don't agree, and we're going to have to leave it at that.

That is a wise choice.
My post was not for your benefit, it is information for those who you are having a dialog with .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpQWgwgaszY&feature=fvst]YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Ahmed the dead terrorist (Achmed)[/ame]

So you'll do it?

Sorta like what Jim Jones and David Koresh were able to accomplish?

Jim Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Koresh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm. Were Christian martyrs merely ignorant, brain-washed, weak-willed losers who believed they were going to live in paradise forever?

Last edited:
Oh, much worse. Can you imagine the entire world under Sharia Law?

It isn't going to happen. Thankfully, America is not a theocratic state even though people have tried to make it so. Blue laws were on the books in Texas until 1985. Until 1985, Texas retail stores were forbidden to sell items that performed work on Sundays. The distinction was peculiar. For example, nails could be sold, but not hammers, since it was deemed that the hammer performed the work.

The left would let it happen because we see all over the internet how the left and the media support Islam.

Supporting Islam is a far cry from supporting Sharia Law. Do you support Christianity? If so, then does that mean that you advocate turning each and every piece of advice and instruction in the Bible into the law of the land? Do you want America to become a Christian theocracy?

I remember the peer pressure of high school. I went to a tax-supported school. Though an atheist, I had to sit through a prayer to Jesus recited over the school’s public address system.

That must have been back in the days when bibles were still allowed in public schools. Are you still an athiest?

That was back in 1985. It is my understanding that students are allowed to have Bibles in schools. I'm agnostic.

You're an ignoramus?:eek:

Well, at least you're honest about it.

That must have been back in the days when bibles were still allowed in public schools. Are you still an athiest?

That was back in 1985. It is my understanding that students are allowed to have Bibles in schools. I'm agnostic.

You're an ignoramus?:eek:

Well, at least you're honest about it.

I think that you would garner more respect and rep if you prove me wrong instead of resorting to erroneous ad hominem.

Koran Chapter 9 verse 107 says that, “And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But Allah doth declare that they are certainly liars.”

Park 51?

Forum List

Back