Park 51 Mosque Will Be Beautiful

Everyone realizes that in a year, the center will have been built.

And no one will care about it anymore.

This is the big nonsense issue of this year - nothing more. Remember the painting of the Virgin Mary with elephant poop on it, back in 1999?

Didn't think so.

You mean it would have been okay to burn korans because no one would remember it after a few years?

This is the big nonsense issue of this year - nothing more. Remember the painting of the Virgin Mary with elephant poop on it, back in 1999?

Didn't think so.

You mean it would have been okay to burn korans because no one would remember it after a few years?

No, I don't mean that at all. How did you get that from what I wrote? Can you read?

Didn't think so.

No, I don't mean that at all. How did you get that from what I wrote? Can you read?

What do you mean by it?

Didn't think so.

Seriously though, I don't agree with that retarded pastor who felt the need to burn the Koran, but I don't think it's the government's job to tell him he can't. He should have been allowed to do it, no matter how repulsive it was.

What do you mean by it?

What I meant was pretty clear from my post.

I think that the whole big deal that has been made about this center is bullshit. It's a distraction from the real issues going on, and it was blown significantly out of proportion to inflame people, and make them scared. As soon as election day is passed, it won't be in the news, it won't be talked about, and everyone will continue just as they were before.

Already, you don't hear about it as much as you did a few weeks ago.

You're not pissing me off. lol. I think it's kind of funny how Muslims are going out of their way to piss Americans off. Could it be another Zionist plot?
Look, people who hate Islam/muslims.

Are still going to hate Islam/muslims whether the Mosque is built or not. :doubt:

So there's no sense trying to prove them wrong I guess and just re-enforce their prejudices.:clap2:

You're not pissing me off. lol. I think it's kind of funny how Muslims are going out of their way to piss Americans off. Could it be another Zionist plot?

Are still going to hate Islam/muslims whether the Mosque is built or not. :doubt:

So there's no sense trying to prove them wrong I guess and just re-enforce their prejudices.
We muslims really don't care whether anyone likes it of not.

The Center/Mosque is being built as a place to worship Allah (swt) :cool:

And THAT, right THERE, is why I think any talk of "TOLERANCE" coming from a muslim is BULL SHIT!

Fuck you, fuck mohamed, and fuck your bastard, ARROGANT, BIGOTED, HYPOCRITICAL TWO FACED religion.

Last edited:

So there's no sense trying to prove them wrong I guess and just re-enforce their prejudices.

The Center/Mosque is being built as a place to worship Allah (swt) :cool:

It is promoted, however, as a place for reconciliation and peace.

If you could convince us that it is being built not only as a place to worship Allah but also as Allah's triumph over the infidels, we might all more easily believe the part about reconciliation and peace.

And THAT, right THERE, is why I think any talk of "TOLERANCE" coming from a muslim is BULL SHIT!

I have NEVER once claimed the Islam is a religion of "Tolerance".

Nor have I ever heard any other Muslim say we are a tolerant religion.

Seems like it's just a buzz word that Islamophobes like you throw at us on a regular basis. :doubt:

I have NEVER once claimed the Islam is a religion of "Tolerance".

Nor have I ever heard any other Muslim say we are a tolerant religion.

Seems like it's just a buzz word that Islamophobes like you throw at us on a regular basis. :doubt:

islamophobe my ass you pig dick. Talk about buzz words. You don't give a fuck about anyone that's not muslim, then why in the FUCK should anyone care about YOU?!

You're really laying bare just how inconsiderate and insensitive you POS islamists are to other people, other religions and America, including the DEAD AMERICANS LAYING IN THEIR GRAVE at the hands of people from YOUR religion. I hope people are watching and listening.

Last edited:
Islam isn't supposed to be a tolerant religion? :rofl:
Ok, it's not, but Sunni, geez, you're not supposed to say that out loud.

I can just imagine a fundy

"I'm going to blow more holes in that mosque than Swiss cheese"
*looks at mosque*
"Damnit!"

I wish we weren't restricted to talking about architecture on this thread.

I think the mosque's design is fucking hideous, so they should open up a Target store in it and paint a big bulls eye on the front of the building. Or would that be architectural overkill?

I think the mosque's design is fucking hideous, so they should open up a Target store in it and paint a big bulls eye on the front of the building. Or would that be architectural overkill?

I don't see it as 'hideous', but it is not aesthetically appealing to me. I really do think wasp nest when I look at it. I do like a lot of Islamic architecture, but not this.

To me, this complete with the typical geometric symmetry and beautiful script is the typical eloquent and aesthetically pleasing Islamic architecture. The architecture of the NY Islamic Center simply doesn't measure up even on a small scale.

05%20Front%20view.jpg

This one, however, which is the largest Islamic mosque in the world, is ugly to me. It looks like a kid's sand castle and lacks all the features that makes Islamic architecture beautiful to me:

djenne-mosque-2-b.jpg

There's been far too many threads discussing the morality, legality and/or offensiveness of the mosque, we really don't need more.

Forum List

Back