Zone1 This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in

Parker99

May 7, 2017

This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in.​

This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in because of their policies.

I was shocked when I took a drive up to Vancouver and Toronto as it feels like a Chinese style city and when I was in the UK like in Birmingham it is like that as well major tower blocks.

It looks nothing like any US cities, It looks like some thing out of China. AND well to give you an update how bad it is in the suburbs this what looks like in Canada what they are doing now In the suburbs and the city is even worse.

It looks nothing like any US cities but some thing out of China.

The death of suburbs and new normal they building now.

This is in the suburb just west of Toronto it looks some thing out of China not some thing you see in first world country. Not some thing you see in the US.

You can see the commie towers and death of the suburb.

new-condos-for-sale-mississauga-1.jpg

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

mississauga-development.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

keystone-at-kaneff-condos-mississauga.jpg

mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

772817.jpeg

1463072156_1745bloorunit905_07.jpg

2825313.jpeg

This is what liberal places are looking like when the government, city hall and mayor and everyone is all liberal It looks like that and cost to by a small house is million dollars or more.

All the liberal cities in the US are close to million dollars to get condo in the city and small tiny home in the suburbs, it is so terrible on the west coast.

Mark my word the US cities will look like that in the future if the liberals keep getting in

Again this is death of suburbs and houses well they embrace these high rise apartments and high rise condos and they seem to be doing that in a Canada and the UK.

It looks like some thing out of China. The anti suburbs, anti houses and anti car the liberals are pushing because of their policies. Well they embrace these high rise apartments and high rise condos.

This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in.​

This is what US cities will look like in the future if liberals keep getting in because of their policies.

I was shocked when I took a drive up to Vancouver and Toronto as it feels like a Chinese style city and when I was in the UK like in Birmingham it is like that as well major tower blocks.

It looks nothing like any US cities, It looks like some thing out of China. AND well to give you an update how bad it is in the suburbs this what looks like in Canada what they are doing now In the suburbs and the city is even worse.

This is in the suburb just west of Toronto it looks some thing out of China not some thing you see in first world country. Not some thing you see in the US.

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

772817.jpeg

2825313.jpeg

This is what liberal places are looking like when the government, city hall and mayor and everyone is all liberal It looks like that and cost to by a small house is million dollars or more.

All the liberal cities in the US are close to million dollars to get condo in the city and small tiny home in the suburbs, it is so terrible on the west coast.

Mark my word the US cities will look like that in the future if the liberals keep getting in

Again this is death of suburbs and houses well they embrace these high rise apartments and high rise condos and they seem to be doing that in a Canada and the UK.

It looks like some thing out of China. The anti suburbs, anti houses and anti car the liberals are pushing because of their policies. Well they embrace these high rise apartments and high rise condos.
It has nothing to do with liberals. Blame business, real-estate developers and speculators.

China isn't exactly "liberal".

It has nothing to do with liberals. Blame business, real-estate developers and speculators.

Than why do liberals cities look like shit holes like this but the conservatives cities are big on suburban sprawl and strong middle class.

Why is south and Midwest such sprawling suburbs in the US.

Why is Calgary and Edmonton in Canada so sprawling compared to Toronto and Vancouver.

Why are liberals so appose to sprawl?

Eventually it will look like a lot of Brazil. Where the rich don't even drive through cities because they are ugly, crowded, have crime and poorer. The rich take helicopters to where they want to go.

Today's liberals, progressive and democrats care nothing for the country at all. They only care if it's nice in their backyard and if they get to live the life they want.

Like the illegals. They were all upset with Texas and Florida for not taking the illegals, they were upset they sent them to other places, they were upset that they didn't want to let the illegals in. They called us xenophobic, white supremacists, and so on. But as soon as those illegals showed up in Martha's vineyard they threw a fit and kicked them out with a quickness.

They tell us we need to sacrifice for the climate, we need to let poor illegals live with us, tell us we can't own guns, that inflation isn't real, we have to deal with a bad economy, flood the country with illegals, cause hatred and division, and make up all kinds of rules for us but they follow none of those things as they take in millions of dollars and fly in private jets and so on.

They want to be the only ones with money, land, power, property and a good lifestyle.

That's why if they continue to hold power the country will be mostly poor with only a few with money.

The middle class will disappear because they hate the middle class. Collectively we have more money, and we own more land, we have power and so on. As a whole the middle class is america, and they hate that.

45707-135396.jpeg

park-village.jpg

Mississauga-4.jpg

mississauga.jpg

pexels-photo-624374.jpeg

772817.jpeg

2825313.jpeg

there's a name for that; 15 minute city, an idea i'd welcome into my reality, but which i acknowledge will not be liked by all.

I'll bet you say "groovy" and "move the goalposts" "elephant in the room"and "cat's pajamas"
Nnn-thoughts expressed in boring recycled cliches.
Seeing as how those cliches showed up in your post, the obvious conclusion is that they reside in your empty head. Now do you have anything relevant to add? If not, run along troll.

He can’t. Magats can’t take responsibility for their failures

The same energy crunch that ends the suburbs also wipes out all those silly glass towers. Without electric elevators, residential and commercial buildings stop at five floors. Homes will mostly get smaller, but there are plenty of vacant homes in small towns that will get new residents as people move closer to the farms that grow the food.

Forum List

Back