Park 51 Mosque Will Be Beautiful

It does not matter how a mosque looks like on the outside when people are being forced to pray on the inside.

Huh!? Are people being forced to pray? :eusa_eh:
Ya, there are mosques in the world today where people are forced to pray to "alla" or die.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWCgNG6xJJs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Spain is the land of Islam[/ame]

LOL. One raving loudmouth in a foreign land. I could show you statements from Islamic religious leaders that oppose forced prayer. I’m reminded of stories about the Spanish Inquisition and Salem Witch Trials where you were to do as expected or risk torture and execution.

Anyway, the thread is about the Park 51 Mosque. People will not be forced to pray in America.

Anyway, the thread is about the Park 51 Mosque. People will not be forced to pray in America.
Why would anyone respect a religion that is being forced on so many people throughout the world?

Why would anyone respect a religion that is being forced on so many people throughout the world?

Muslims don't see it that way. Muslims are told that Islam is to dominate the world. They're just doing what Allah wants. If that be by force, so be it. It's kinda like the zombie movies......"Come on and be one of us, you'll like it, I promise".

That's probably the reason lefties support Islam so well. Both groups are full of followers who do what they're told and give in easily to peer pressure and can't stand individualism.

Last edited:
Huh!? Are people being forced to pray? :eusa_eh:
Don't you know that 5 times a day.

Two armed Islamic thugs go to every muslim's house and force them at gun point to go to the mosque to pray. :eek:

It's not that bad, but there certainly is a lot of peer pressure as there is in any religion, especially in religious cults like Islam.

I remember the peer pressure of high school. I went to a tax-supported school. Though an atheist, I had to sit through a prayer to Jesus recited over the school’s public address system.

Muslims don't see it that way. Muslims are told that Islam is to dominate the world. They're just doing what Allah wants. If that be by force, so be it. It's kinda like the zombie movies......"Come on and be one of us, you'll like it, I promise".

Sorta like the concept of "Manifest Destiny", the Spanish Inquisition, and the "Salem Witch Trials", right?

Don't you know that 5 times a day.

Two armed Islamic thugs go to every muslim's house and force them at gun point to go to the mosque to pray. :eek:

It's not that bad, but there certainly is a lot of peer pressure as there is in any religion, especially in religious cults like Islam.

I remember the peer pressure of high school. I went to a tax-supported school. Though an atheist, I had to sit through a prayer to Jesus recited over the school’s public address system.

That must have been back in the days when bibles were still allowed in public schools. Are you still an athiest?

Sorta like the concept of "Manifest Destiny", the Spanish Inquisition, and the "Salem Witch Trials", right?

Oh, much worse. Can you imagine the entire world under Sharia Law?

That must have been back in the days when bibles were still allowed in public schools. Are you still an athiest?

That was back in 1985. It is my understanding that students are allowed to have Bibles in schools. I'm agnostic.

That was back in 1985. It is my understanding that students are allowed to have Bibles in schools. I'm agnostic.

Depends on the school district I guess. I've heard of kids sent home simply for wearing a T-shirt with "Jesus" printed on it. I've also heard of teachers being told to remove a neclace with a cross. It just depends on who gets a bug up their ass.

It isn't going to happen. Thankfully, America is not a theocratic state even though people have tried to make it so. Blue laws were on the books in Texas until 1985. Until 1985, Texas retail stores were forbidden to sell items that performed work on Sundays. The distinction was peculiar. For example, nails could be sold, but not hammers, since it was deemed that the hammer performed the work.

It isn't going to happen. Thankfully, America is not a theocratic state even though people have tried to make it so. Blue laws were on the books in Texas until 1985. Until 1985, Texas retail stores were forbidden to sell items that performed work on Sundays. The distinction was peculiar. For example, nails could be sold, but not hammers, since it was deemed that the hammer performed the work.

It isn't going to happen because the people will not let it happen. The left would let it happen because we see all over the internet how the left and the media support Islam.

It isn't going to happen because the people will not let it happen. The left would let it happen because we see all over the internet how the left and the media support Islam.

Statements like this are examples of why people can't take you seriously.

Your statement makes no sense. The left "supports" Islam to the extent that we believe that everyone has the right to worship as they like.

Your statement makes no sense. The left "supports" Islam to the extent that we believe that everyone has the right to worship as they like.

What do you mean by "the right to worship as they like"? I don't think that is the point. I have no problem with how anyone worships. Where did you get that idea?

Last edited:

What do you mean by "the right to worship as they like"? I don't think that is the point.

Of course. You've already made it clear that you think it's all a plot to institute Sharia law.

Yes, the board members are extremely fortunate that there are intelligent, informed participants here to provide insight which counteracts your clueless inane babbling.

Right, I know. It goes without saying that you immediately come to mind whenever "intelligent" or "informed" are mentioned.

He might not be at the top of the list, but you are a lot closer to the bottom.

Of course. If I wanted to know who the most intelligent and informed posters were, you're definitely the person whose list I'd consult.

I say we do what the muslims did. Find a bunch of crazy Jews to fly planes full of people into it during prayers and then blame it on Obama.

I'll pay for the plane and the crop dusting lessons and everything if you and Pole Rider promise to be the hijackers. Do you have the balls?

Forum List

Back