Biden Team Concerned Robert Hur’s Report Will Include ‘Embarrassing’ Photos of Stolen Classified Documents Stored in Biden Delaware Garage –

Hur can bring the case before the court but it would be an embarrassment.

It doesn't help when people destroy evidence. Who would not believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden knew he had these documents at some point? Only a Democrat trying to protect him would believe such nonsense.

New Revelation About Hur’s and Biden’s Discussion of Beau Biden Blows Lid off Bogus White House Spin​

14 Fed 2024 ~~ By Sister Toldjah

One of the things in particular that riled up the Biden White House so much about the Hur report was the mention by Special Counsel Robert Hur that President Joe Biden could not remember the year his eldest son, Beau Biden, tragically passed away.
"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," Hur wrote in the report.
The response by Joe Biden, as we previously reported, was to throw a temper tantrum during the impromptu press conference he held just a few hours after the report's release
"There's even reference that I don't remember when my son died," Biden stated. "How the hell dare he raise that? Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn't any of their damn business."
~Snip~
There's only one other reason Biden would make the false claim about Hur "raising" the issue, as explained by Townhall managing editor Spencer Brown:
So, Biden pretended to be indignant that the special counsel included a topic that Biden himself raised in his interview with the special counsel. Either that or he also forgot that he brought the subject of his son's death up in the conversation.
Regardless of the reason, it's a terrible look, and between that and the administration's reactions to the Beau Biden reference, it's just further proof that there is no low to which Team Biden will not stoop to drag him over the finish line one more time.

Commentary:
Thee was no impropriety on the part of Counselor Hur or his associates.
Joe Biden injected his son's death in the Special counsels questioning, therefore it became part of testimony that could be used .
However, there is one item that everyone has missed in the report.
We are now told that there is a missing Highly Sensitive Document known to be in Biden's possession purloined during his Vice presidency that cannot be found.
Where is it, What's happened to it? Who has it?
Why were these boxes located in at least four different locations. China Town D,C., University of Pennsylvania, his Delaware mansion and his beach house.
Who would a thunk that once again Lafy Justice would remove her blindfold for the criminal acts of of a corrupt Senator, Vice President and now president. The exception being Trump, whom Democrats believe is guilty of anything they can come up with.
One would question the number of Laventry Beria's that lie within the Democrat CPUSA Neo-Marxist Party.

No photos of classified documents?

Someone is telling porkies again!
1708289641917.png

Forum List

Back