Over 2200 European elites falsified vaccination status. Lol

You mean I didn't provide scientific evidence as a commoner? I should be better at this than Fauci was?
Obviously that isn't what I meant, and nothing you have said so far indicated Fauci was bad at it. I am not going to herd the cats that are your non sequiturs, red herrings, and lane changes. You discredit yourself with them.

scientists openly said they would prefer to err on the side of caution, when facing a novel, deadly virus.

And inevitably they will and did err on the side of caution. As is to be expected.

This is a virtue. Your attempt to use this to discredit them is really anti intellectual and, at its base, unethical and even possibly immoral.

Nobody was ever told it provided immunity. They were told it would lessen the effects if they got Covid and hopefully would help ward off getting it.
CDC Dir, Biden a bunch of people said get the vax and you 1) can't get covid and 2) you can't spread it. Lies lies and more lies.

Obviously that isn't what I meant, and nothing you have said so far indicated Fauci was bad at it. I am not going to herd the cats that are your non sequiturs, red herrings, and lane changes. You discredit yourself with them.

scientists openly said they would prefer to err on the side of caution, when facing a novel, deadly virus.

And inevitably they will and did err on the side of caution. As is to be expected.

This is a virtue. Your attempt to use this to discredit them is really anti intellectual and, at its base, unethical and even possibly immoral.

Discredit them? Noting the facts that they knew little more than the regular guy on the street is nothing more than stating the obvious.

Discredit them? Noting the facts that they knew little more than the regular guy on the street is nothing more than stating the obvious.
No, that would just be an embarrassing lie, contrived and employed in the unethical campaign to discredit scientists. You can't even help yourself.

No, that would just be an embarrassing lie, contrived and employed in the unethical campaign to discredit scientists. You can't even help yourself.

Condemn scientists? Hardly, they do many great things. Obviously Fauci was clueless though.

No, that's a lie, he wasn't. You just fell back into the same dumb corner again. This has already been dismissed.

How have you dismissed the idea that he was wrong? First, two weeks, and then a few weeks more which turned into months and months.

He was also wrong in convincing Trump to start the funding back up in China.

How have you dismissed the idea that he was wrong?
I didn't. You just changed lanes from "clueless" to "wrong that one time or those times". Which times, who knows. This vagueness and vapid weasel word vomit is part of your tactics. As is this tired shell game.

I don't need such weaselly tactics, as you may have noticed.

Scientist will always err on the side of caution and will tell you so. They don't make policy, they inform policy.

The wildcard here was the fact that so many infected people are asymptomatic. That being the case, I am quite sure you are smart enough to puzzle out why scientists would recommend masks, shutdowns to flatten the curve while waiting for testing and treatments, etc.

Which you would do, if not for your political fetishes getting in the way in this case.

I didn't. You just changed lanes from "clueless" to "wrong that one time or those times". Which times, who knows. This vagueness and vapid weasel word vomit is part of your tactics. As is this tired shell game.

I don't need such weaselly tactics, as you may have noticed.

Scientist will always err on the side of caution and will tell you so. They don't make policy, they inform policy.

The wildcard here was the fact that so many infected people are asymptomatic. That being the case, I am quite sure you are smart enough to puzzle out why scientists would recommend masks, shutdowns to flatten the curve while waiting for testing and treatments, etc.

Which you would do, if not for your political fetishes getting in the way in this case.

What political positions are these?

You're in the "i say everything sucks, therefore I can never be wrong" political camp.

Well, I think "everything sucks" is pretty accurate right now.

Or maybe there is another fetish that explains your irrationality. This one seems the most obvious.

Stating facts seems to be a fetish to you. Fauci was wrong over and over but yet, he still thinks people will listen to him. They aren't.

Well, I think "everything sucks" is pretty accurate right now.

Stating facts seems to be a fetish to you. Fauci was wrong over and over but yet, he still thinks people will listen to him. They aren't.
All the scientists had hypotheses about covid that were wrong. All of them. That is to be expected of a novel virus. The reason you heard any of them is because scientists warn and err on the side of caution, and the virus caused a deadly, global pandemic.

Again, this is a virtue. And you use it to try to discredit not just Fauci, but all scientists, who similarly erred on the side of saving lives when making recommendations.

This discredits you far more than it does them, by any rational standard.

All the scientists had hypotheses about covid that were wrong. All of them. That is to be expected of a novel virus. The reason you heard any of them is because scientists warn and err on the side of caution, and the virus caused a deadly, global pandemic.

Well there you go, they were all wrong but we should still listen to them?

Again, this is a virtue. And you use it to try to discredit not just Fauci, but all scientists, who similarly erred on the side of saving lives when making recommendations.

This discredits you far more than it does them, by any rational standard.

Obama ended the funding on GoF in China. Was Obama wrong? (One of I think two things he did in eight years that I supported).

Well there you go, they were all wrong
See? You can't even help yourself. The weasel words just come pouring out compulsively.

No, they were not "all wrong". This is not what I stated or implied, in this vague, overly general sense.

Yiu have to misrepresent my comments and rely on weasel tactics to make any points, here.

I don't.

Pretty telling.

See? You can't even help yourself. The weasel words just come pouring out compulsively.

No, they were not "all wrong". This is not what I stated or implied, in this vague, overly general sense.

Yiu have to misrepresent my comments and rely on weasel tactics to make any points, here.

I don't.

Pretty telling.

All the scientists had hypotheses about covid that were wrong. All of them.

You avoided my question also.

All the scientists had hypotheses about covid that were wrong. All of them.
Which does not say all their hypotheses were wrong. Obviously.

Look at yourself. The fact that you have been reduced to blatantly misrepresenting my comments to make a tangential point (instead of having your own reason and evidence to speak to the heart of the matter) should be your first clue that you have nothing.

Forum List

Back