Over 2200 European elites falsified vaccination status. Lol

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What is disconcerting, is that many of these people are involved in professions that meant a high level of contact with others. Essentially, they cared so little for those around them, they did not bother to ensure that those they came into contact with were kept safe and free from Covid-19.

But perhaps the bigger issue is that the level of trust is broken, that a company president involved in researching Covid-19 vaccines did not feel it necessary or important to get vaccinated leads many to ask whether vaccinations were necessary or safe.

Some mod will claim this is not about politics and only about Europe.

Those who "have" have always been able to get away with things that those who no not have can not.

What is disconcerting, is that many of these people are involved in professions that meant a high level of contact with others. Essentially, they cared so little for those around them, they did not bother to ensure that those they came into contact with were kept safe and free from Covid-19.

But perhaps the bigger issue is that the level of trust is broken, that a company president involved in researching Covid-19 vaccines did not feel it necessary or important to get vaccinated leads many to ask whether vaccinations were necessary or safe.

It’s likely this is true worldwide and not exclusive to Spain.

It’s likely this is true worldwide and not exclusive to Spain.

Yep. A while back, people were selling fake vaccination cards on Ebay and other places, and lots of people were buying them so they could claim to be vaccinated so they could fly or do whatever else they wanted to that required vaccinations.

Note the European media is mostly worried about these people being unvaccinated and "spreading" the virus--as if it hasn't been spread widely by vaccinated people all over the world.

I'm a lot more concerned about the Spanish Big Pharma guy that paid big money not to be vaccinated. Hello???

Note the European media is mostly worried about these people being unvaccinated and "spreading" the virus--as if it hasn't been spread widely by vaccinated people all over the world.

I'm a lot more concerned about the Spanish Big Pharma guy that paid big money not to be vaccinated. Hello???
If this is about anything but "What do they know that we don't know?", I'll eat my shorts.

Actually, yes. A while back it was happening quite often here in the US, and it was covered by the media. Now, we've moved on to other things that are more current, even though it is still happening.

Is that why the op linked a major american network to the story? lol I googled it, and as I typed, nothing matched my search, imagine that? Then when I got a list of stories, not one major american 'new's outlet.

But, if you read carefully there, the claim is most of those elites are associated with the Healthcare system or associated with the pharmaceutical industry.

Our beloved worldly media won't give one damn about this and dismiss as FAKE NEWS etc.

. . . as if it hasn't been spread widely by vaccinated people all over the world.
What we're witnessing here is the activation of the human's mental defense mechanism. Some people pretend that they haven't been lied to despite all indications to the contrary because it's easier to fool someone than to get them to admit that they've been fooled.

What we're witnessing here is the activation of the human's mental defense mechanism. Some people pretend that they haven't been lied to despite all indications to the contrary because it's easier to fool someone than to get them to admit that they've been fooled.

Most people pretend that depending on what the lie is.

And if the lie they were told is that the experimental injection provides immunity and prevents transmission, they most definitely don't want to hear about that after receiving it. And that's the reason for their pretending in this case.

And if the lie they were told is that the experimental injection provides immunity and prevents transmission, they most definitely don't want to hear about that after receiving it. And that's the reason for their pretending in this case.

Nobody was ever told it provided immunity. They were told it would lessen the effects if they got Covid and hopefully would help ward off getting it.

I have said from the beginning that I do not believe the elites are getting the shot.

I do not believe Biden got a real shot on that fake White House sound stage on live TV….no fucking way.

Did Trump actually get the shot like he said?

Every day that goes by I feel more and more sorry for all of those ignorant dupes who bought into this scam.

I tried to tell everyone around me.

Don't get that poison, it's a trap, it's only there to take more of your rights away, this is a training exercise.

Every person I know bought it hook, line, and sinker.

My wife cried during the scamdemic because I refused the shot, and she didn't want me to die.

She is such a good heart.

I hope she doesn't regret it.

I have said from the beginning that I do not believe the elites are getting the shot.

I do not believe Biden got a real shot on that fake White House sound stage on live TV….no fucking way.
Absolutely! No fucking way any of them took the real kill shot.

Reminds me -- I was on another board talking to someone who actually believed that Bill and Melinda Gates vaccinated their children regularly (pre WuFlu) and claimed they could prove it. When I asked them to do so, the poster said "Melinda said so and that's proof enough for me".

How did human beings get so stupid?

Forum List

Back