Parents Outraged: Homosexual Teacher Reads "Gay Fairy Tale" To 3rd Graders

Keeping kids ignorant as well as themselves is what the Right is about.

Well then maybe it's time you heard from a democrat like me to see the middle's perspective. We have applauded sex education for years. But what you're actually after is teaching kids a very selective curriculum about gay sex.

Here's our compromise: You can teach children about gay sex but you also simultaneously have to teach them about how the colon evolved as a digestive organ, not a sexual one; and because of that the transmission of the HIV virus through sex with the colon jumps astronomically. Teach the kids that the colon has a semipermeable interface directly with the bloodstream that for PURPOSES OF DIGESTION AND SURVIVAL evolved to resorb large dissolved particles and fluids right back into the bloodstream for times of famine or drought. Then you can teach them "guess what kids? Semen from gay men is almost certainly infected with HIV and the colon doesn't know the difference between HIV infected semen and the dinner you ate last night. It want's to put that shit (pardon the pun) directly back into your bloodstream.

Then you can show them pictures of dying AIDS patients in hospice and intensive care units. THEN and only then can you teach them about "the joys of anal sex"..

Deal? :popcorn:
A George Mason University surveyed of nearly 25,000 gay men revealed that that most gay men do not engage in anal sex. Warning both heterosexual and homosexual kids about the problems caused by anal sex is a good idea. I seriously doubt it will change anyone's sexual preference.
Mythbusting What Gay Men Really Do In Bed GOOD

I say, tell kids as young as 2 or 3 that "nothing goes in the ears, eyes, nose or anus, EVER or you could be very sick or die". Then later teach them specifically why nothing should ever go in the anus (HIV, the colon's super-receptivity to large solids (like the HIV virus) or fluids (like infected semen). Drill those facts into their head since the 3rd grade and then we should start to see a fall in the HIV numbers I'd think.
Those subjects are covered, maybe not so graphically in comprehensive sex education which conservatives strongly oppose in most states. In some states, laws prevent the teaching of comprehensive sex education.

Scare tactics don't work very well and they have unattended consequences. Kids certainly want to know about sex but drilling it into their heads is a good way to turn them off completely.

I ask my granddaughter, what she thought of her sex education class. She said, "if you have sex, you'll die. It was a waste of time."
Why can't sex education simply be about puberty, plumbing, contraception, and disease prevention? Why are you so desperate to fill kids' heads with your filth?

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-8.52.10-AM.png

Homosexual teacher reads gay fairy tale to 3rd graders - Berean Research
Any 3rd grader that's not aware of homosexuality is probably home schooled.

3rd grade is inappropriate to be discussing sex with a child, whether hetero or statosexual.

Keeping kids ignorant as well as themselves is what the Right is about.

Well then maybe it's time you heard from a democrat like me to see the middle's perspective. We have applauded sex education for years. But what you're actually after is teaching kids a very selective curriculum about gay sex.

Here's our compromise: You can teach children about gay sex but you also simultaneously have to teach them about how the colon evolved as a digestive organ, not a sexual one; and because of that the transmission of the HIV virus through sex with the colon jumps astronomically. Teach the kids that the colon has a semipermeable interface directly with the bloodstream that for PURPOSES OF DIGESTION AND SURVIVAL evolved to resorb large dissolved particles and fluids right back into the bloodstream for times of famine or drought. Then you can teach them "guess what kids? Semen from gay men is almost certainly infected with HIV and the colon doesn't know the difference between HIV infected semen and the dinner you ate last night. It want's to put that shit (pardon the pun) directly back into your bloodstream.

Then you can show them pictures of dying AIDS patients in hospice and intensive care units. THEN and only then can you teach them about "the joys of anal sex"..

Deal? :popcorn:
A George Mason University surveyed of nearly 25,000 gay men revealed that that most gay men do not engage in anal sex. Warning both heterosexual and homosexual kids about the problems caused by anal sex is a good idea. I seriously doubt it will change anyone's sexual preference.
Mythbusting What Gay Men Really Do In Bed GOOD

I say, tell kids as young as 2 or 3 that "nothing goes in the ears, eyes, nose or anus, EVER or you could be very sick or die". Then later teach them specifically why nothing should ever go in the anus (HIV, the colon's super-receptivity to large solids (like the HIV virus) or fluids (like infected semen). Drill those facts into their head since the 3rd grade and then we should start to see a fall in the HIV numbers I'd think.
Those subjects are covered, maybe not so graphically in comprehensive sex education which conservatives strongly oppose in most states. In some states, laws prevent the teaching of comprehensive sex education.

Scare tactics don't work very well and they have unattended consequences. Kids certainly want to know about sex but drilling it into their heads is a good way to turn them off completely.

I ask my granddaughter, what she thought of her sex education class. She said, "if you have sex, you'll die. It was a waste of time."
Why can't sex education simply be about puberty, plumbing, contraception, and disease prevention? Why are you so desperate to fill kids' heads with your filth?
Because most people today don't consider sex as being filthy.

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

3rd grade is inappropriate to be discussing sex with a child, whether hetero or statosexual.
Sex education should start in kindergarten. Early elementary school students need to learn the proper names for their body parts, the difference between good touch and bad touch, and ways in which they can be a good friend which is the foundation for healthy intimate relationships later in life. They need to know where babies come from but they don't need all details.

Fourth- and fifth-graders need information about puberty and their changing bodies, Internet safety, and the harmful impact of bullying.

The world today is really a dangerous place for kids. There are sexual predictors everywhere, often students in their own school. Sex education is the best way to protect kids.

At the third grade level, homosexuality should not normally be introduced but if it comes up the teacher should not ignore it and should never lie to the students. It should be addressed. I think the teacher in this discussion probably did the right thing by reading a school approved fairly tale about two loving adults who happen to be of the same sex. Nothing needs to be said about anal or oral sex, or any sex at that point.

Sex education should start in kindergarten. Early elementary school students need to learn the proper names for their body parts, the difference between good touch and bad touch, and ways in which they can be a good friend which is the foundation for healthy intimate relationships later in life. They need to know where babies come from but they don't need all details.

Fourth- and fifth-graders need information about puberty and their changing bodies, Internet safety, and the harmful impact of bullying.

The world today is really a dangerous place for kids. There are sexual predictors everywhere, often students in their own school. Sex education is the best way to protect kids.

At the third grade level, homosexuality should not normally be introduced but if it comes up the teacher should not ignore it and should never lie to the students. It should be addressed. I think the teacher in this discussion probably did the right thing by reading a school approved fairly tale about two loving adults who happen to be of the same sex. Nothing needs to be said about anal or oral sex, or any sex at that point.

I get what you're saying, but teaching kids how to keep themselves safe should be done at home, not at school. Our schools are barely adequate at teaching kids to read and write.

I agree that their knowing about it is a great way to keep kids from getting into certain situations, but I believe that a teacher or someone who works at the school is more likely to create this kind of a picture compared to another student. To me, a student is the one who is more likely to add violence into the mix by taking a knife or a gun with them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And at each and every stage the knowledge that sticking things in the anus/colon may very well spell their death should be introduced in an age appropriate way.

1. Very young kids: "NEVER stick anything in your butt, you could die from it."

2. Kindergarten: "Sticking things in your butt can cause a deadly disease that's a big problem in our country right now".

3. 3rd Grade: "The human body did not evolve to handle things put in the anus and colon. The colon is a very dangerous place to put fluids (like semen) that are infected with a virus, since the colon doesn't know how to protect itself from that. It wants to resorb those directly into the bloodstream."

4. 4th-6th Grade: "Anal sex is virtually guaranteed to make you very ill or kill you eventually. Here are pictures of AIDS patients dying in a ward in a hospital. They all thought that anal sex wouldn't kill them or make them sick. They all were wrong." Anal sex is the #1 way the HIV virus is transmitted between people. NEVER engage in anal sex because even if you have a condom on, it might break and the damage done to the anus and colon causes incontinence later in life which can also make you ill and more susceptible to other infections.."

I get what you're saying, but teaching kids how to keep themselves safe should be done at home, not at school. Our schools are barely adequate at teaching kids to read and write.
I agree, parents should teach their kids about sex but the fact is they don't and the job is left to the schools like much parenting responsibilities.

Most parents are not comfortable talking about sex with their kids and the kids sense this and shy away from it. So in most households, discussion of sex usually follow the path of "I guess you already know about this stuff, but you need to be careful". The Kid assures the parent that they know all about sex, which they don't, and will be careful, which they won't.

Children are born with no sexual hangups. A 5 year old is as comfortable talking about sex as they are their dinner. When parents side step sexual questions or just ignore the subject, it sends the message to the child that this is a secret, something you don't talk about because there must be something bad about it. From this all kinds of problems develop that carries through into adulthood.

Last edited:

And at each and every stage the knowledge that sticking things in the anus/colon may very well spell their death should be introduced in an age appropriate way.

2. Kindergarten: "Sticking things in your butt can cause a deadly disease that's a big problem in our country right now".

3. 3rd Grade: "The human body did not evolve to handle things put in the anus and colon. The colon is a very dangerous place to put fluids (like semen) that are infected with a virus, since the colon doesn't know how to protect itself from that. It wants to resorb those directly into the bloodstream."

4. 4th-6th Grade: "Anal sex is virtually guaranteed to make you very ill or kill you eventually. Here are pictures of AIDS patients dying in a ward in a hospital. They all thought that anal sex wouldn't kill them or make them sick. They all were wrong." Anal sex is the #1 way the HIV virus is transmitted between people. NEVER engage in anal sex because even if you have a condom on, it might break and the damage done to the anus and colon causes incontinence later in life which can also make you ill and more susceptible to other infections.."
The problem with your approach is that it's an obviously scare tactic that kids will see right through. The one thing kids expect out of sex education is the truth. If you lie to them or mislead through wild exaggerations, you're wasting your time. The best sex education is a discussion, not a lecture. Kids need facts, not threats.guidance, not bullying.

The problem with your approach is that it's an obviously scare tactic that kids will see right through. The one thing kids expect out of sex education is the truth. If you lie to them or mislead through wild exaggerations, you're wasting your time. The best sex education is a discussion, not a lecture. Kids need facts, not threats.guidance, not bullying.
Why is that? We teach them to NEVER put things in their eyes, ears and nose too? Would you suggest that we drop those vital guidances because kids will "see right through" them? Of course not! We tell kids not to touch hot stoves too. Should we just sit back, say nothing and let them face plant on the glowing woodstove because they would "see right through" our "scar tactics" in warning them?

I think you're vested in specifically the dangers of anal sex. I think you're fine with teaching them about all the other dangers, just not anal sex. And that's sick pal. Sick sick sick that you would promote that agenda at the true expense and risk to children who should be well warned about the dangers of it by the time they're in the 6th grade. And here's the reason why:
  • Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.

Last edited:
So your approach is that we shouldn't warn kids about dangerous things...

..gotcha..
Of course not. There's a big difference between giving the kids the facts and using scare tactics and exaggerations to scare them. Scare tactics just don't work. That's what kids expect. They walk out of class saying, "have sex and you die", ha ha. You've got to feed kids the fact, show them both sides of an issue, and let them make up their own minds. They have to make up their own minds. You can't do if for them. If you try, you'll fail. If you handle it correctly, there're going to come to the truth, sex is a great thing but it can also can be dangerous so you need to protect yourself.

Last edited:

..gotcha..
Of course not. There's a big difference between giving the kids the facts and using scare tactics and exaggerations to scare them. Scare tactics just don't work. That's what kids expect. They walk out of class saying, "have sex and you die", ha ha. You've got to feed kids the fact, show them both sides of an issue, and let them make up their own minds. If you handle it correctly, their going come to truth, sex is a great thing but it can also can be dangerous.
Why are you so terrified of teaching kids that sex within the parameters of marriage greatly reduces those risks? Why is it Leftists hide the truth from kids while perversely accusing us of it?

..gotcha..
Of course not. There's a big difference between giving the kids the facts and using scare tactics and exaggerations to scare them. Scare tactics just don't work. That's what kids expect. They walk out of class saying, "have sex and you die", ha ha. You've got to feed kids the fact, show them both sides of an issue, and let them make up their own minds. If you handle it correctly, their going come to truth, sex is a great thing but it can also can be dangerous.
Why are you so terrified of teaching kids that sex within the parameters of marriage greatly reduces those risks? Why is it Leftists hide the truth from kids while perversely accusing us of it?
All the sex education material I have seen encourages delaying sex until marriage. It is obviously the sure way to avoid sexual transmitted diseases and pregnancy. However, we need to look at the world as it is. 71% of the young people will have had sex before they leave their teenage years. Sex education needs to address the needs of the kids. We have comprehensive sex education today because years of abstinence only education resulted in and epidemic of teen pregnancy and STD.

Again, you are an idiot. You can't teach someone to be gay. You either are gay or you are not. It's not learned behavior.
Sorry but it's a choice.

Any sex, outside of rape, is a choice.

Then there are those who are attracted to various people, things, animals, that may not be a choice.

What troubles me about homosexuals is the historic example of Greece/Sparta. They were all into it. Unless they all had a "gay gene", it would appear that such attractions were culturally driven. Now it appears that the left wants gay sex to be just as socially acceptable as it was in ancient Greece/Sparta.

That is scary stuff considering that gay males, who only account for about 5 % of the population, account for well over half of STD/AIDS cases in the US today

Homosexual behavior in ancient Greece and Rome were driven by many things. Of course there were those who were homosexual, but many men used homosexual sex as a tool to control other men for varying reasons, yet they were very heterosexual. As for gay males accounting for a great deal of the AIDS cases in the US, that can be attributed to many gay men sleeping around with way too many partners. Of course legalizing gay marriage may well cut down some of the promiscuity within the gay community which would actually be a big positive.

Me? I think that sex education is a great thing, and yes, probably somewhere around the grades that children hit puberty (somewhere between 5th and 8th grade) something should be said about those who are gay and those who are hetero, and both should be told that there is nothing wrong with who you are attracted to.

Nope....................sorry..................but saying that is not something that is going to "turn" or "groom" someone to be gay.

You either are or you aren't. Straight people are scared of gays because they don't understand them.

I'm just going to point out that HIV does not just come from anal sex. HIV is transferred through the use of dirty drug needles, through vaginal and oral sex, and even through accidental blood contact with cuts, it is also passed from mother to child during pregnancy and through breastfeeding. One of the main theories of how HIV came about is from /eating/ SIV infected monkey meat, while SIV itself is not harmful to humans, doctors believe ingestion multiple times in rapid succession is the trigger point at which the immune system fails and the SIV survives long enough to mutate into [the human harmful] HIV. If one wishes to be /truly/ informed AID's is actually refers to the /final/ stages of HIV (and most people are not very likely to want to have sex with someone in the AIDs stage of the disease, just based on "looks" alone.)

If one want to create a sex education program to teach kids about sex and STD's that's good, but to try to make it out like anal sex is the /only/ way to get HIV or that Homosexuality causes HIV is an uneducated platform for schools to take. AKA stop pushing to lie to kids in order to support a religious agenda.

That said, my only hesitation on divulging the /whole/ truth about HIV would be antiretroviral treatments... I find myself a bit on the fence if knowledge of such would feed into children's innate "invulnerable feeling" and cause them to not take HIV as seriously as it needs to be taken. I want to believe that simply telling kids how expensive that treatment is (around $28,500/year [that's like 40 hours a week@$15/h]) would counter, but kids do not really have a concept of costs; so it'd be similar in their minds to telling them that "babies are expensive" (around $22,250/year [like 40 hours a week@$14/h]).

I feel we have far better luck countering the "it won't happen to me" psychology by telling kids how much of a pain in the ass babies are, unfortunately, I don't think the side effects from antiretroviral treatments would qualify as "enough" of a pain in the ass in their minds. Thus I contemplate "omission" of these, and similar, medical breakthroughs in favor of similar "pain in the ass" scare tactics showing what AID's (and other STD's) do to the body (specifically images from third-world countries where the disease(s) run their entire course sans treatment, face images are likely the best deterrent as it feeds children's less developed "egos.") The danger there, is that an HIV carrier, especially one in the US, or on antiretroviral treatments, do not really "look" sick, so we need to be careful to explain those are final stages and that many HIV carriers "look" healthy.

Of course, looking at the long term, even STD's that do have cures should be avoided, so obviously even when we find a cure for HIV, we should still teach prevention of contraction [of all STDs] as part of sex education.

I'm just going to point out that HIV does not just come from anal sex. HIV is transferred through the use of dirty drug needles, through vaginal and oral sex, and even through accidental blood contact with cuts, it is also passed from mother to child during pregnancy and through breastfeeding. One of the main theories of how HIV came about is from /eating/ SIV infected monkey meat, while SIV itself is not harmful to humans, doctors believe ingestion multiple times in rapid succession is the trigger point at which the immune system fails and the SIV survives long enough to mutate into [the human harmful] HIV. If one wishes to be /truly/ informed AID's is actually refers to the /final/ stages of HIV (and most people are not very likely to want to have sex with someone in the AIDs stage of the disease, just based on "looks" alone.)

If one want to create a sex education program to teach kids about sex and STD's that's good, but to try to make it out like anal sex is the /only/ way to get HIV or that Homosexuality causes HIV is an uneducated platform for schools to take. AKA stop pushing to lie to kids in order to support a religious agenda.

That said, my only hesitation on divulging the /whole/ truth about HIV would be antiretroviral treatments... I find myself a bit on the fence if knowledge of such would feed into children's innate "invulnerable feeling" and cause them to not take HIV as seriously as it needs to be taken. I want to believe that simply telling kids how expensive that treatment is (around $28,500/year [that's like 40 hours a week@$15/h]) would counter, but kids do not really have a concept of costs; so it'd be similar in their minds to telling them that "babies are expensive" (around $22,250/year [like 40 hours a week@$14/h]).

I feel we have far better luck countering the "it won't happen to me" psychology by telling kids how much of a pain in the ass babies are, unfortunately, I don't think the side effects from antiretroviral treatments would qualify as "enough" of a pain in the ass in their minds. Thus I contemplate "omission" of these, and similar, medical breakthroughs in favor of similar "pain in the ass" scare tactics showing what AID's (and other STD's) do to the body (specifically images from third-world countries where the disease(s) run their entire course sans treatment, face images are likely the best deterrent as it feeds children's less developed "egos.") The danger there, is that an HIV carrier, especially one in the US, or on antiretroviral treatments, do not really "look" sick, so we need to be careful to explain those are final stages and that many HIV carriers "look" healthy.

Of course, looking at the long term, even STD's that do have cures should be avoided, so obviously even when we find a cure for HIV, we should still teach prevention of contraction [of all STDs] as part of sex education.
Scaring kids to avoid risky behaviors has been a popular strategy of sex educators for a long time. The photo of a black, diseased lung of a smoker and the oozing, puss-filled sore of Syphilis, are forever embedded in our brains. Sex education programs are getting away from scare tactics because evidence shows them to be ineffective.

Parents have been trying to scare their kids since they started walking (“Be careful, you’re going to fall, Mom’s leaving without you if you don’t come now,”). It seems like fear would be a good thing for kids, but they don’t internalize it. They say, “Ok, Mom, I’ll wear a helmet” just to appease us, and take it off as soon as they are out of eyesight. They don’t believe scary things will happen to them, so they just ignore the message.

When you tell kids "if you don't use a condom, you'll get pregnant, suffer 9 months of hell, get kicked out school, and live a life of shame, they know that's not true and you have lost all creditably. Instead, you tell the true, the good, the bad, and the ugly without embellishments are scare tactics. Over 70% of the kids will have sex before they leave their teens. There's no way to stop them but we can get them the information and the support they need to make the right decisions.

Last edited:

Again, you are an idiot. You can't teach someone to be gay. You either are gay or you are not. It's not learned behavior.
Sorry but it's a choice.
And you know this how? The only way you would know this is if you were gay yourself. Now that is a fact.

Scaring kids to avoid risky behaviors has been a popular strategy of sex educators for a long time. The photo of a black, diseased lung of a smoker and the oozing, puss-filled sore of Syphilis, are forever embedded in our brains. Sex education programs are getting away from scare tactics because evidence shows them to be ineffective.

Parents have been trying to scare their kids since they started walking (“Be careful, you’re going to fall, Mom’s leaving without you if you don’t come now,”). It seems like fear would be a good thing for kids, but they don’t internalize it. They say, “Ok, Mom, I’ll wear a helmet” just to appease us, and take it off as soon as they are out of eyesight. They don’t believe scary things will happen to them, so they just ignore the message.

When you tell kids "if you don't use a condom, you'll get pregnant, suffer 9 months of hell, get kicked out school, and live a life of shame, they know that's not true and you have lost all creditably. Instead, you tell the true, the good, the bad, and the ugly without embellishments are scare tactics. Over 70% of the kids will have sex before they leave their teens. There's no way to stop them but we can get them the information and the support they need to make the right decisions.

You can't use 100% scare tactics of course, it's got to be a mix of truth, "scare", and, the one we always forget, entertainment/fun - the latter of which is the part I think we most need if we want kids to internalize it imo. Unfortunately, that has almost no chance of happening in the US because this country clings onto an antiquated notion that sex isn't supposed to be "enjoyable," which then pushes sex education into a "serious discussion" which kids often find boring, or worse, a waste of their time.

By the time we had a sex education class in my schools it was too late for at least 50% of the class; not that we had all had already had sex, but that we had heard about it (including graphic "techniques") on the grapevine from those who had, plus through various condom/birth control advertising. A somewhat incomplete knowledge and lacking some important facts and details, but it was enough for the class to be redundant and boring. Personally my parents had talked to me about sex years before school did, but I know that's not always the norm.

Forum List

Back