Video: Pro-Life group viciously assaulted by liberals several times

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Pro-Lifers were assaulted during a protest of Planned Parenthood’s admitted targeting of the black community and all innocent children. The anti-free speech demonstrators were found to be members of Red Guard Austin, a self-proclaimed Marxist Leninist-Maoist organization which espouses Communist viewpoints!

After their spokeperson criticizes a white woman for adopting two black children, the spokeperson says (1:30 in the video) with GREAT PRIDE

I didn't adpot anyone, I kill my kids!

Watch the young man chant Hail Satan as he attacks the Pro-Life rally's leader.
HAIL SATAN!

Last edited:
Then that would make them communist and not liberals...

I'm sorry, there's a difference?

Listen to what they say. Then listen to whatever every USMB leftie says here. Same thing.

"Your white capitalistic christian agenda is going down!" The leaders of the Satanists, I mean liberals, or communists as you call them, says that between 1:00 and 1:25

These types listen to Deathcore and Death Metal too.

Let me show you what it is they watch, and many of them profane and insult my god's (Odin) name and other germanic and celtic deities while they make this demonic music:

In this video, you will see a baby being offered to demons dining on the feathers of Isis and Ma'at (angelic beings) and on the Valkyrja in general:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

Last edited:

Let me show you what it is they watch, and many of them profane and insult my name and other germanic and celtic deities while they make this demonic music:

In this video, you will see a baby being offered to demons dining on the feathers of Isis and Ma'at (angelic beings) and on the Valkyrja in general:

:lol::lol:

"Your" name?

You're a poser, dude. You're a fake Viking, just like you were a fake Hasid last year.

Those death metal guys have a lot more claim to those norse deities than you do.

Two in one evening. You're going for a record! :slap:
Clearly the Sunni Man flu has hit...
Hey little kitten. Just in case you lost your smitten... :slap:
Two in one evening. You're going for a record! :slap:
Clearly the Sunni Man flu has hit...
Hey little kitten. Just in case you lost your smitten... :slap:
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

Let me show you what it is they watch, and many of them profane and insult my name and other germanic and celtic deities while they make this demonic music:

:lol::lol:

"Your" name?

You're a poser, dude. You're a fake Viking, just like you were a fake Hasid last year.

Those death metal guys have a lot more claim to those norse deities than you do.

You know that was a fucking typo kid.

"insult my god's (Odin) name"

I corrected it.

If anyone can find a difference between was these savage communists say on the camera, and what USMB liberals type on these forums, I'll give you +1 on your next 10 posts.

"Your racist white middle class agenda is going down!" --- 1:10 in the video.

If anyone can find a difference between was these savage communists say on the camera, and what USMB liberals type on these forums, I'll give you +1 on your next 10 posts.

"Your racist white middle class agenda is going down!" --- 1:10 in the video.
Not enough to agree with an idiot.........

Let me show you what it is they watch, and many of them profane and insult my god's (Odin) name and other germanic and celtic deities while they make this demonic music:

Behemoth is a Polish band, by the way. Their imagery is anti-Christian, and has nothing to do with "your" god Odin.

If they don't want their own gathering to be disrupted, then they should keep away from everyone else's!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they themselves can not show any respect, then they are stupid to think they will get any in return.

Behemoth is a Polish band, by the way. Their imagery is anti-Christian, and has nothing to do with "your" god Odin.

Are you not aware of the Norwegian Death Metal revolution that spread throughout Europe, including Poland? What do you think those feathers symbolize in their demonic video? Valkyries! Do you deny the corruption and misuse of Pagan symbols and themes occur in these bands?

Last edited:
Then that would make them communist and not liberals...
Liberals are merely closeted communists.

Those "communists" say between 1:00 and 1:30 what EVERY "liberal" on USMB says.

"You're racist white middle class capitalistic agenda is going down!" All we needed was the ending "hater pub dupes" and it might as well have been franco

Forum List

Back