King and King Fairy Tale....Follow up

Discussion in 'Education' started by Bonnie, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669

http://www.conservativetruth.org/article.php?id=3418&PHPSESSID=11abb748d17f11254109b89922a8769e

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    [​IMG]

3. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    One can't help but wonder if in the King's search for love, he had all the fair studs in the kingdom try on the glass condom to see if it fit.

;)

4. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    :link:

5. CockySOB

CockySOB VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Most modern studies place the percentage of homosexuals in the USA population at 1-2% However, more of the pro-homosexual lobbies insist on using the 1948 Kinsey studies wherein that percentage was estimated to be around 10% of the USA population. However, Kinsey's research grouped results from several different result sets together to support his final conclusion.

So here's a question for you, Conley. What do you think the homosexual population density is? What are your sources for your answer?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    :link:
    I don't have an opinion right now. Until you prove or fail to prove your assertations, my mind remains open.

7. CockySOB

CockySOB VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Conley, here's a novel idea for you - try Googling the words "Kinsey homosexual" or "1948 Alfred Kinsey" of "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male" (the title of his study's final report) and see how much info you get. You'll find all the evidence you want. But if you're too lazy to be bothered with a little research, then you're not serious about engaging the topic and not worthy of my additional time.

8. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    It's your job to find credible evidence to support your position, not anyone elses. If you can't do that, then I can't accept your argument. I'm merely asking a question as an onlooker.

9. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    I did take a look though, and the information I found does not support your assertations.

10. CockySOB

CockySOB VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Here's information regarding studies supporting the 1-2% figures for homosexual popluation density in the USA.

Here's information regarding recent (2003) surveys in Canada which support figures lower than the 1-2% figures cites above for homosexual population density. the figures in this survey indicate percentages between 0.7% and 1.5% (0.2% claimed bisexual orientation).

BTW, the variance between the two studies is believed to come from sampling methods used and not from any perceived difference in societal makeup. Specifically, the first study was specifically targetted towards discerning sexual orientation, while the second study only observed sexual orientation among a group of other attributes.

These would constitute a couple of the more prominent studies on sexual orientation in the last 10 years. Kinsey's research comes from well over 50 years ago and exhibits questionable methodology as a matter of relational set theory. The Kinsey group made consistent errors in their approach to determining supersets and subsets based on their survey responses.

And yeah, there's a lot more where that came from. As a matter of fact, reading these studies will provide you with all the links and citations from previous and contemporary works to satisfy all but the more ignorant or pig-headed of h. librullus Americanus.

Also, do us all a favor and take notes on how to construct a post with productive content. Your posts tend to be sorely lacking in facts, supporting citations, and logical progression of thought. Trust me, once you begin using your brain, it will get easier to think wiht every use.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1