Parents Outraged: Homosexual Teacher Reads "Gay Fairy Tale" To 3rd Graders

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-8.52.10-AM.png

Homosexual teacher reads gay fairy tale to 3rd graders - Berean Research
Any 3rd grader that's not aware of homosexuality is probably home schooled.
When I was in third grade in public school I was unaware of homosexuality. They weren't allowed to push their agenda in 1984 like they do today.
Keeping kids ignorant as well as themselves is what the Right is about.

Over indulgence by parents produces spoil brats which damages mostly their own kids. However parents teaching their kids to hate those that different, creates major problems not just in schools but all of society.

I agree, if parents are TRULY Christian, they WILL NOT teach hate. There are many (and likely most) that don't understand the doctrine or just aren't Christian at all. God wants us to love our neighbor. But, He also wants us to be a light in the world representing him, and, he doesn't want us condoning or participating in activities that are sinful in his sight (not willingly at least - we are all going to sin obviously).

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
Neil deGrasse Tyson

- This quote is interesting. We say the same thing in Church about Christianity. But the proof will come after this life and into the next life, which never ends. This one will.

It's not wrong if you teach them to love sinner and hate the sin, however the chance of that happening is about 1 in million.[/QUOTE]
All Christian parents teach that to their children.
Stop lying, Leftists![/QUOTE]

Not all Christian parents. I would hope most GENUINE Christian parents would. That is what is taught in Church, but, unfortunately, people let their passions and emotions get the best of them and do dumb things, like become homophobic.

You should not categorize people either - (e.g. Leftists) - it comes across as aggressive and attacking.

Bad parenting. No worse than the over-indulgence by parents that is going on in this country.
Over indulgence by parents produces spoil brats which damages mostly their own kids. However parents teaching their kids to hate those that different, creates major problems not just in schools but all of society.
Teaching kids that homosexuality is wrong is not teaching them to hate people.

Stop lying, Leftists!
It's not wrong if you teach them to love sinner and hate the sin, however the chance of that happening is about 1 in million.
All Christian parents teach that to their children.

Stop lying, Leftists!
If this incident is an example, then there're not doing a very good job.
That's not for you to judge. I do not suffer the ignorant judgments of the wicked and depraved.

I'm actually fine with adults in society judging me for my LGBT views, but I happen to be stronger emotionally than most of the people I know, a lot of people do not deal with other's opinions as well, and that [flaw in my honest opinion] has driven people in my life to suicide. It has also caused my family to turn against each other; not me specifically, my mother accepts my orientation, but for my sister who is a lesbian. The rest of my family disowned her - they are merely "angry" with me because I apparently "went straight" when I agreed to have a monogamous relationship with my husband - they refuse to believe that I'm still attracted to women. A good friend of the family is gay, while his parents tolerate his choice, his grandparents would not and they went to their grave refusing to speak to him, they even put it in their will that he was not allowed at their funerals; he respected their wishes. My best friends younger brother attempted to kill himself because his parents hated gays. He was not successful, and he made the "mistake" of mentioning to his councilor that sometimes felt he might be gay, and that councilor stupidly told his parents - they made him absolutely miserable telling him how disgusting it was to feel that way, etc. He ran away from home at 16 and it was all /we/ (his brother and our group of friends) could do to prevent him from trying to kill himself because he felt his parents hated him. It wasn't until he fell in love that he found a new "reason for living." He now has three wonderful children - with his wife - he still hasn't forgiven his parents and they never speak to each other.

I feel that there needs to be balance between a sin and the "hatred of a sinner" or one ends up no better than an accomplice murderer. To wound someone to the point of wanting to kill themselves, and worse from some who 'celebrate' such a person's suicide, as any kind of 'goodness' I will never support. It is not at all about "turning someone to God" or "following God's will" at that point, it is about "punishing" someone for not believing the same things. Thus, in my mind, fighting against society's well-intentioned attempts to /stop/ that kind of wounding from happening merely serves as more proof of the actual hatred that exists below the faux 'goodness' - the wolf in sheep's clothing as it were.

As I have no religion, I can indeed pick and chose what I see as a "sin," and to me the kind of hatred I see from the "religious" for LGBT is both evil and inexcusable. As I think I've said before, I want no part of any God who would demand that his followers hate.

^^^ I will never be one to encourage the homosexual lifestyle but to me that counselor that you mention in your message should have been fired for blabbing about your best friend's brother to their parents. If they can't keep to themselves what is said during their sessions with anyone, then in my opinion, they are in the wrong work field.

God bless you and your friends always!!!

Holly

Well then maybe it's time you heard from a democrat like me to see the middle's perspective. We have applauded sex education for years. But what you're actually after is teaching kids a very selective curriculum about gay sex.

Here's our compromise: You can teach children about gay sex but you also simultaneously have to teach them about how the colon evolved as a digestive organ, not a sexual one; and because of that the transmission of the HIV virus through sex with the colon jumps astronomically. Teach the kids that the colon has a semipermeable interface directly with the bloodstream that for PURPOSES OF DIGESTION AND SURVIVAL evolved to resorb large dissolved particles and fluids right back into the bloodstream for times of famine or drought. Then you can teach them "guess what kids? Semen from gay men is almost certainly infected with HIV and the colon doesn't know the difference between HIV infected semen and the dinner you ate last night. It want's to put that shit (pardon the pun) directly back into your bloodstream.

Then you can show them pictures of dying AIDS patients in hospice and intensive care units. THEN and only then can you teach them about "the joys of anal sex"..

Deal? :popcorn:

Well then maybe it's time you heard from a democrat like me to see the middle's perspective. We have applauded sex education for years. But what you're actually after is teaching kids a very selective curriculum about gay sex.

Here's our compromise: You can teach children about gay sex but you also simultaneously have to teach them about how the colon evolved as a digestive organ, not a sexual one; and because of that the transmission of the HIV virus through sex with the colon jumps astronomically. Teach the kids that the colon has a semipermeable interface directly with the bloodstream that for PURPOSES OF DIGESTION AND SURVIVAL evolved to resorb large dissolved particles and fluids right back into the bloodstream for times of famine or drought. Then you can teach them "guess what kids? Semen from gay men is almost certainly infected with HIV and the colon doesn't know the difference between HIV infected semen and the dinner you ate last night. It want's to put that shit (pardon the pun) directly back into your bloodstream.

Then you can show them pictures of dying AIDS patients in hospice and intensive care units. THEN and only then can you teach them about "the joys of anal sex"..

A George Mason University surveyed of nearly 25,000 gay men revealed that that most gay men do not engage in anal sex. Warning both heterosexual and homosexual kids about the problems caused by anal sex is a good idea. I seriously doubt it will change anyone's sexual preference.
Mythbusting What Gay Men Really Do In Bed GOOD

I agree, if parents are TRULY Christian, they WILL NOT teach hate. There are many (and likely most) that don't understand the doctrine or just aren't Christian at all. God wants us to love our neighbor. But, He also wants us to be a light in the world representing him, and, he doesn't want us condoning or participating in activities that are sinful in his sight (not willingly at least - we are all going to sin obviously).
Kids learn by watching and imitating their parents. They absorb the attitudes and prejudices of the parents. If parents have raciest or homophobia attitudes, then so will the children.

Kids are not blind; they recognize differences in race and sex. They certainly notice effeminate males and tomboys. How they treat them depends on how their peers, parents, and teachers treat them.

^^^ It isn't just the parents that kids do their learning from. They learn from watching everyone else that they are around too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

Any 3rd grader that's not aware of homosexuality is probably home schooled.

Any 3rd grader that's not aware of homosexuality is probably home schooled...................true.

Also, any third grader who has not experimented with weed or practiced putting condoms on a banana or only knows that the Founding Fathers were slave owners are probably home schooled as well.

When will the left outlaw home school I wonder?

Last edited:

Again, you are an idiot. You can't teach someone to be gay. You either are gay or you are not. It's not learned behavior.
Sorry but it's a choice.

Any sex, outside of rape, is a choice.

Then there are those who are attracted to various people, things, animals, that may not be a choice.

What troubles me about homosexuals is the historic example of Greece/Sparta. They were all into it. Unless they all had a "gay gene", it would appear that such attractions were culturally driven. Now it appears that the left wants gay sex to be just as socially acceptable as it was in ancient Greece/Sparta.

That is scary stuff considering that gay males, who only account for about 5 % of the population, account for well over half of STD/AIDS cases in the US today

^^^ It isn't just the parents that kids do their learning from. They learn from watching everyone else that they are around too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And that is why it's so important that parents speak up about injustice, bigotry, an intolerance. So often parents just let it slide by, smiling at the off color racists jokes, derogatory comments about gays and lesbians, Christians, Jews, and Muslims. By doing this parents are telling their kids that it's ok to standby and watch other kids being bullied.

Again, you are an idiot. You can't teach someone to be gay. You either are gay or you are not. It's not learned behavior.
Sorry but it's a choice.

Any sex, outside of rape, is a choice.

Then there are those who are attracted to various people, things, animals, that may not be a choice.

What troubles me about homosexuals is the historic example of Greece/Sparta. They were all into it. Unless they all had a "gay gene", it would appear that such attractions were culturally driven. Now it appears that the left wants gay sex to be just as socially acceptable as it was in ancient Greece/Sparta.

That is scary stuff considering that gay males, who only account for about 5 % of the population, account for well over half of STD/AIDS cases in the US today
No, what you are attracted to is not a choice. Your choice is whether to act on those attractions.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And that is why it's so important that parents speak up about injustice, bigotry, an intolerance. So often parents just let it slide by, smiling at the off color racists jokes, derogatory comments about gays and lesbians, Christians, Jews, and Muslims. By doing this parents are telling their kids that it's ok to standby and watch other kids being bullied.
I agree that something should be done when a line is crossed, but sometimes it can end up being out of the hands of the parents which is why its good that we have this thing called law enforcement granted it doesn't make things worse that is of course.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I agree that something should be done when a line is crossed, but sometimes it can end up being out of the hands of the parents which is why its good that we have this thing called law enforcement granted it doesn't make things worse that is of course.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
People, love labels, heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. A person is gay or straight or liberal or conservative. Unfortunately, that's not reality either in politics or sex.

Sexuality is complex. No one is 100% heterosexual or homosexual. Kinsey came up with a scale for measuring it, the Heterosexual–Homosexual Rating Scale. If you look at the distribution, most people are very heterosexual, that is they have little or no sexual response to the their own sex or they are homosexual, with little or no response to the opposite sex.

For those at the two ends of scale, there is really no choice as to which sex they select as partner. However, a minority of people are bisexual, that is they are attracted either sexually, romantically, or both to both sexes. These people do have a choice. However, in our society we tend not to recognize them because it just makes things to complicated.

Increasing the complexity of the issue is sex drive. A person can have virtually no sex drive or an extremely strong sex drive and fall anywhere on the scale. So a person that is very homosexual with a very week sex drive may find it possible to have a heterosexual relationship, even have children, and live a happy life. On the other hand, a person in that situation with a strong sex drive might find that relationship impossible.

There are relations that are a matter convenience with no romantic or sexual relationships and of course transsexual relationship that can be homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual.

Sexual and romantic relationships are far too complex and personal to involve government. People should be able to marry or divorce who they choose wherever they choose. The only laws we need are those that protect those that can't protect themselves such as the young, and laws protecting against sexual violence.

A George Mason University surveyed of nearly 25,000 gay men revealed that that most gay men do not engage in anal sex. Warning both heterosexual and homosexual kids about the problems caused by anal sex is a good idea. I seriously doubt it will change anyone's sexual preference.

I say, tell kids as young as 2 or 3 that "nothing goes in the ears, eyes, nose or anus, EVER or you could be very sick or die". Then later teach them specifically why nothing should ever go in the anus (HIV, the colon's super-receptivity to large solids (like the HIV virus) or fluids (like infected semen). Drill those facts into their head since the 3rd grade and then we should start to see a fall in the HIV numbers I'd think.

I say, tell kids as young as 2 or 3 that "nothing goes in the ears, eyes, nose or anus, EVER or you could be very sick or die". Then later teach them specifically why nothing should ever go in the anus (HIV, the colon's super-receptivity to large solids (like the HIV virus) or fluids (like infected semen). Drill those facts into their head since the 3rd grade and then we should start to see a fall in the HIV numbers I'd think.
Those subjects are covered, maybe not so graphically in comprehensive sex education which conservatives strongly oppose in most states. In some states, laws prevent the teaching of comprehensive sex education.

Scare tactics don't work very well and they have unattended consequences. Kids certainly want to know about sex but drilling it into their heads is a good way to turn them off completely.

I ask my granddaughter, what she thought of her sex education class. She said, "if you have sex, you'll die. It was a waste of time."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back