Palin says she would've won IF she was at the Top of the Ticket

If you had put Palins gubernatorial record and executive experience as a office holder up against Obama's record in 08 head to head, there would have been no comparison, Palin won hands down.

Only with those who believe that women belong in Politics. For some of us, that is not something we believe in. As I said earlier, Palin's presence on the ticket made it IMPOSSIBLE for me to even CONSIDER casting a vote for McCain.

That's true, but she'd still have been a lousy POTUS.

BUT not as bad as Obama... Of course my Dingo would make a better POTUS than Obama.

I don't think Obama is worse than Palin would have been. She would have been a disaster.

I think Obama is intelligent and a lot more politically savvy than Sarah, but I don't trust him and I couldn't vote for him.

I'm wondering when Obama is going to prove how intelligent he really is.

Politically savvy? Are you talking about his Chicago politics?

She isn't now because people started listening to what she was actually babbling. She's very extreme.

Nowhere near extreme enough for some of us.... and a damnable hypocrite to boot.

Obama is a disaster, by far the worst president in history.

Seriously.

No. That title belongs to the man who truly destroyed this nation.... Abraham Lincoln. The aftershocks of Lincoln's total disregard for the US Constitution are STILL being felt today, 150 years later.

Anyone else notice all the atta boys the OP got for posting that dishonest shit.

Doesn't seem to take much to blow some peoples skirts up.

:lmao::lmao:

I don't think Obama is worse than Palin would have been. She would have been a disaster.

Obama is a disaster, by far the worst president in history.

Seriously.

Worse than Hoover? Worse than Nixon?

Hey you!! How goes it??

I think it is people on the left like Bill Maher that keep Palin in the spotlight. If the left would leave her alone hopefully she will sail of into the sunset with her new found wealth

BUT not as bad as Obama... Of course my Dingo would make a better POTUS than Obama.

I think Obama is intelligent and a lot more politically savvy than Sarah, but I don't trust him and I couldn't vote for him.

I'm wondering when Obama is going to prove how intelligent he really is.

Politically savvy? Are you talking about his Chicago politics?

I'm speaking of him in direct comparison to Palin. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't in the US until mid 2008, so am fairly unfamiliar with his record in Chicago, as I am with Palin's in Alaska.

Worse than Hoover? Worse than Nixon?

Hey you!! How goes it??

I think it is people on the left like Bill Maher that keep Palin in the spotlight. If the left would leave her alone hopefully she will sail of into the sunset with her new found wealth

Perhaps it is useful to the left to keep her in the spotlight.

Yeah very much so................

It's catching on with Trump now thinking about trying to capitalize on the madness. Who's next, the cake boss or capt sig?

Last edited:
I don't think those were her exact words. It was something along the lines of, "I wasn't at the top of the ticket, either", in response to a question about the 2008 election. Either way, this happened days ago, & it's hardly worthy of a thread.

- then again, neither is most stuff around here..

I refudiate that contention (regardless of who makes it).

I don't think those were her exact words. It was something along the lines of, "I wasn't at the top of the ticket, either", in response to a question about the 2008 election. Either way, this happened days ago, & it's hardly worthy of a thread.

Did you mean refute or repudiate?

:lol: And pigs would fly if only they had feathers :lol:

Actually, she probably would have won in 2008 if she were top on the ticket.

I was surprised it was as close as it was, given that McCain was running.

The left has had two years of full onslaught slander and libel since then, at the time, she was golden.

You should do stand-up LOL.

political-pictures-ozone-layer-lol.jpg

Last edited:

Did you mean refute or repudiate?

The bad news is that I'm not quite sure of the proper usage and/or spelling of a word that doesn't exist in any dictionary of the English language. So, I just winged it.

The good news is that I didn't write it on my hand.

Forum List

Back