Palin says she would've won IF she was at the Top of the Ticket

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
:lol: And pigs would fly if only they had feathers :lol:

Not ONE person on the right, left or in a mental institution believes that bunk. No one except....Sarah Palin. Poor Sarah so many things stand in her way of achieveing greatness. Questions about reading, quitting her job, that mean ol media...So many things are stopping her. Poor gal.

I don't think those were her exact words. It was something along the lines of, "I wasn't at the top of the ticket, either", in response to a question about the 2008 election. Either way, this happened days ago, & it's hardly worthy of a thread.

- then again, neither is most stuff around here..

Last edited:
Ah so we have ANOTHER misleading title and bullshit article from some UNKNOWN site.

And you noticed in the article, Palin SNAPPED. But don't let the facts get in your way, she WASN'T at the top of the ticket, so in reality, SHE didn't lose, McCain did.

good gawd..

Last edited:
:lol: And pigs would fly if only they had feathers :lol:

Not ONE person on the right, left or in a mental institution believes that bunk. No one except....Sarah Palin. Poor Sarah so many things stand in her way of achieveing greatness. Questions about reading, quitting her job, that mean ol media...So many things are stopping her. Poor gal.

When someone starts to surround themselves with handlers and yes-men, this is what you get, an unrealistic view of one's importance.

I'm no Palin defender, but I saw the video. She didn't snap nor did she say what is claimed in the OP. In fact she made very clear she wasn't saying that.

PDS strikes again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
She's delusional!

She's the reason McCain lost.
Based on what? McCain was sinking in the polls and when he picked the most popular governor in the nation with a average 90% approval rating, she made his poll numbers rise and he led for awhile until he went soft in the debates with Obama and he wouldn't let Palin go after his ties to Ayers and his natural born citizenship. When McCain picked her the Obama camp had a meltdown and panic ensued. The results were the MSM fabricating falsehoods about Palin and they and the press editing words from her comments to shine her in a bad light in order to save Obama. The 66 million voters actually were voting for her instead of McCain.

Last edited:
I'm no Palin defender, but I saw the video. She didn't snap nor did she say what is claimed in the OP. In fact she made very clear she wasn't saying that.

PDS strikes again.

I didnt say she snapped, read again. Also, if she wasnt saying that, what was she saying?

PDS strikes again.

I didnt say she snapped, read again. Also, if she wasnt saying that, what was she saying?

Read it again and this time don't project. :eusa_whistle:

That isn't what she said, but that doesn't change the fact that McCain would have had a much better chance at the Presidency if he hadn't picked a mannequin running on some sort of soccer mom operating system to be his vice-president. Even as a conservative, I feel she is a liability and it would do both the conservative movement and the GOP good to prevent the notion that this person is somehow representative of our vision of leadership from sinking into the mind's of the populace.

PDS strikes again.

Read my post again and show us all where I said YOU said that. We'll all wait. (Hint: "Conjunction Junction" is your friend.)

This is why you're generally stupid to start with. You cannot comprehend basic written text. You're a product of "social promotion" in our public school system, right?

And like Meister said, project much?

That isn't what she said, but that doesn't change the fact that McCain would have had a much better chance at the Presidency if he hadn't picked a mannequin running on some sort of soccer mom operating system to be his vice-president.
He lost because of his disorganized, poorly run, slipshod piece of shit of a campaign. Which is also exactly why he picked Palin without properly vetting her. The whole campaign was a disaster, and when he announced he was "suspending" it due to the financial meltdown? The election was essentially over, right then.

However, I believe he still would have lost anyway, running the best campaign he could have ran, all that said.

Forum List

Back