Palin says she would've won IF she was at the Top of the Ticket

I'm no Palin defender, but I saw the video. She didn't snap nor did she say what is claimed in the OP. In fact she made very clear she wasn't saying that.

PDS strikes again.

I didnt say she snapped, read again. Also, if she wasnt saying that, what was she saying?
Read my post again and show us all where I said YOU said that. We'll all wait. (Hint: "Conjunction Junction" is your friend.)

This is why you're generally stupid to start with. You cannot comprehend basic written text. You're a product of "social promotion" in our public school system, right?

And like Meister said, project much?

Ok, ok you got me, with my lack of comprehension I did notice you never answered the question. If she didnt *edit* say what was claimed in the OP what did she say? I'll wait until you run out of insults and try to answer a direct question.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I can't say it lost them the election, but I do know that the inclusion of a WOMAN on the ticket was the final straw that ensured that I could in no way vote for John McShame for POTUS. Instead I ended up voting for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party.

I didnt say she snapped, read again. Also, if she wasnt saying that, what was she saying?
Read my post again and show us all where I said YOU said that. We'll all wait. (Hint: "Conjunction Junction" is your friend.)

This is why you're generally stupid to start with. You cannot comprehend basic written text. You're a product of "social promotion" in our public school system, right?

And like Meister said, project much?

Ok, ok you got me, with my lack of comprehension I did notice you never answered the question. If she say what was claimed in the OP what did she say? I'll wait until you run out of insults and try to answer a direct question.

Thanks,
The guy asked her why SHE lost, and she quipped, (Paraphrased) "I wasn't at the top of the ticket. Not that I would have won had I been, because the Barack Obama campaign was very very good."

Obama ran over the "Straight Talk Express" like a hammer and sickle on wheels, to misquote CW McCall.

I can't say it lost them the election, but I do know that the inclusion of a WOMAN on the ticket was the final straw that ensured that I could in no way vote for John McShame for POTUS. Instead I ended up voting for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party.
Final straw was "suspending" his campaign. Poll numbers were looking reasonable, before that idiocy was pulled.

That isn't what she said, but that doesn't change the fact that McCain would have had a much better chance at the Presidency if he hadn't picked a mannequin running on some sort of soccer mom operating system to be his vice-president.
He lost because of his disorganized, poorly run, slipshod piece of shit of a campaign. Which is also exactly why he picked Palin without properly vetting her. The whole campaign was a disaster, and when he announced he was "suspending" it due to the financial meltdown? The election was essentially over, right then.

However, I believe he still would have lost anyway, running the best campaign he could have ran, all that said.

While it's true that McCain's campaign was anything but stellar, I still can't help but to think that Palin alienated a lot of moderate/independent voters who would have otherwise considered McCain more strongly. I'm not saying he could have won with a different VP, because it's only in cases of disaster that VPs make much of a difference - but it would have been a lot closer. Overall it was just a poorly calculated decision that we all are going to have to live with for a generation (both in the form of the Obama presidency and seeing Palin flap her gums on television).

That isn't what she said, but that doesn't change the fact that McCain would have had a much better chance at the Presidency if he hadn't picked a mannequin running on some sort of soccer mom operating system to be his vice-president.
He lost because of his disorganized, poorly run, slipshod piece of shit of a campaign. Which is also exactly why he picked Palin without properly vetting her. The whole campaign was a disaster, and when he announced he was "suspending" it due to the financial meltdown? The election was essentially over, right then.

However, I believe he still would have lost anyway, running the best campaign he could have ran, all that said.

While it's true that McCain's campaign was anything but stellar, I still can't help but to think that Palin alienated a lot of moderate/independent voters who would have otherwise considered McCain more strongly. I'm not saying he could have won with a different VP, because it's only in cases of disaster that VPs make much of a difference - but it would have been a lot closer. Overall it was just a poorly calculated decision that we all are going to have to live with for a generation (both in the form of the Obama presidency and seeing Palin flap her gums on television).
The choice of Palin was a SYMPTOM of the overall disease of the campaign, I was trying to say.

:lol: And pigs would fly if only they had feathers :lol:

Not ONE person on the right, left or in a mental institution believes that bunk. No one except....Sarah Palin. Poor Sarah so many things stand in her way of achieveing greatness. Questions about reading, quitting her job, that mean ol media...So many things are stopping her. Poor gal.

Is that a direct quote? If so, she's deluded.

The choice of Palin was a SYMPTOM of the overall disease of the campaign, I was trying to say.

You may very well be right, but either way you look at it, I think McCain could have potentially recovered if he weren't busy cleaning up after Palin. Do remember that McCain held a lead over Obama for sometime - it was never a DOA effort.

Forum List

Back