palin really is an idiot....

1981 recession baby is all I needed to prove. Go inn your hole you dug.
Sure, if Reagan entered office in July, 1981, when the recession began. Sadly for you ridiculous claim, he started in January, 1981, when we weren't in a recession.

Thanks for admitting there was a recession in 1981, and that you were so fucking wrong. It's not very hard to be honest is it? :)

For him, it's impossible, he simply fucked up and agreed with you! He's a complete OCDing POS that will come back to a topic a week after it's gone off the first 10 pages!
Another imbecile. Show where I agreed the 1981 recession started before Reagan was sworn in or your idiocy is once again exposed.

If you were smart you would have agreed. Carters damage extended into 2 presidencies. There was no stopping it in 1981, there was only the process of fixing it, which takes year(s).
Why on Earth would I agree with a lunatic like you?? Hell, if I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong. :lol:

IF it was hurting the dog it would have MOVED

But as we see the dog is smarter than some people are...:ack-1:

ok I'm done you all can have at it.
Where are the outraged people or the people being unfair to Palin? Seems like most folks who normally go after Palin are saying this incident is a non issue. It was Sarah who put the photo out into the public with facebook, so who exactly are you angry with?

I think Staph just likes being angry. :D
Does anyone know of a dog that would just lie there if it was being hurt ?
Obviously it was no big deal, or the dog would have been howling in pain and would have moved.
This is just manufactured bullshit outrage.

I don't see anyone outraged.

Well it's right there in title of the article:

Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigger online outrage

Palin is an idiot, but not because of the Yahoo article.

What kind of idiot brags about not being able to keep her handicapped child safe in the kitchen?

Neither the dog nor the child can talk ...
I had a labrador. I would not have allowed, much less encouraged, a seven year old child to stand on her spine. Labs are very mellow tempered and will put up with a lot from children, but that does not mean the animal didn't feel pain. Palin should have been teaching her kid not to do that instead of bragging about him doing that.

Well aren't you just Miss high and mighty. we're glad you got all that off your chest. for crying out loud, you people should mind your own lives

Last edited:

Where are the outraged people or the people being unfair to Palin? Seems like most folks who normally go after Palin are saying this incident is a non issue. It was Sarah who put the photo out into the public with facebook, so who exactly are you angry with?

What kind of idiot brags about not being able to keep her handicapped child safe in the kitchen?

I had a labrador. I would not have allowed, much less encouraged, a seven year old child to stand on her spine. Labs are very mellow tempered and will put up with a lot from children, but that does not mean the animal didn't feel pain. Palin should have been teaching her kid not to do that instead of bragging about him doing that.

Well aren't you just Miss high and mighty. we're glad you got all off your chest. for crying out you people should mind your own lives
Wait...you are complaining that we aren't minding our own business when Palin HERSELF put the pics out on Social Media? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You weren't alive after Carter I see.
Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Re posting this because you said there was no recession in 1981 and your liberal link leaves 1981 out of it to try and put Reagan as the creator of it, when reality is Carter's policy's started it and Reagan finished it. So much for that liberal theory's that conservatives start recessions.. LOL! Now fuck off and let the big boys with common sense discuss this. FYI, the interest rate in 1981 was approaching 15%.
I never said there was no recession in 1981. In fact, I even posted a link showing the recession started in 1981. Once you get caught lying, you lose the argument. Damn, you're easy. :mm:

Nope. You said it didn't start in 1981. pretty fucking clear. Also the link you provided said 1982. You also said there was no recession in the early 80's. Then you say and I'll quote - "Thanks!" Which proves you are a troll and not worth any discussion. On ignore you go.

Well aren't you just Miss high and mighty. we're glad you got all off your chest. for crying out you people should mind your own lives
Wait...you are complaining that we aren't minding our own business when Palin HERSELF put the pics out on Social Media? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Really. We need to mind our own business but that attention whore can get out there on Twitter, Instagram, texts, whatever, doing some stupid thing du jour.

Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Re posting this because you said there was no recession in 1981 and your liberal link leaves 1981 out of it to try and put Reagan as the creator of it, when reality is Carter's policy's started it and Reagan finished it. So much for that liberal theory's that conservatives start recessions.. LOL! Now fuck off and let the big boys with common sense discuss this. FYI, the interest rate in 1981 was approaching 15%.
I never said there was no recession in 1981. In fact, I even posted a link showing the recession started in 1981. Once you get caught lying, you lose the argument. Damn, you're easy. :mm:

Nope. You said it didn't start in 1981. pretty fucking clear. Also the link you provided said 1982. You also said there was no recession in the early 80's. Then you say and I'll quote - "Thanks!" Which proves you are a troll and not worth any discussion. On ignore you go.
I was just thinking of putting both of you on ignore.

Really. We need to mind our own business but that attention whore can get out there on Twitter, Instagram, texts, whatever, doing some stupid thing du jour.

yep and it's funny how it sends you all off into a tizzy of hate. not pretty my dear. not pretty at all attacking a little boy who has downs syndrome because of who his mother is. pure ugliness. none of you have anything to be proud about on just a gawddam picture

yep and it's funny how it sends you all off into a tizzy of hate. not pretty my dear. not pretty at all attacking a little boy who has downs syndrome because of who his mother is. pure ugliness. none of you have anything to be proud about on just a gawddam picture
Nobody was making fun of the little boy as was stated over and over. Were you drinking again?

Nobody was making fun of the little boy as was stated over and over. Were you drinking again?
REALLY, well you can't just WIPE him out of the picture though you would like to so you can put your hateful judgments on his mother. get real everyone sees you people for what it is. PURE HATE of a someone

Not a "tizzy of hate". That's your schtick. Just shaking our heads over the stupidity of the whole thing.....with your own stupidity of defending that kind of treatment added on.

Oh, and no one is attacking that little boy. He doesn't know better. His mother....on the other hand....does know better. I hope.

yep and it's funny how it sends you all off into a tizzy of hate. not pretty my dear. not pretty at all attacking a little boy who has downs syndrome because of who his mother is. pure ugliness
No one is attacking a little boy. The incident is receiving attention because what normal folks would see as an opportunity to teach their child a lesson about behavior around dogs is instead being used by a mother to gain attention. The kid and dog are being used as props. Anyone with kids and dogs has experienced the kid trying to ride the dog, stepping on the dog, pulling the dogs ears and tail, etc. You teach them not to do it because when they do it to a random dog they don't know they will get a dog bite.
Folks like you are the ones making the incident an issue. You are using it to promote the idea that poor Palin is always picked on by the haters. Really what it is being used for is as an example of how not to let your small child behave and interact with a dog.

REALLY, well you can't just WIPE him out of the picture though you would like to so you can put your hateful judgments on his mother. get real everyone sees you people for what it is. PURE HATE of a someone
So..."hateful judgements"....you think it's ok to let a little boy stand on the family dog? Would you run to get your camera too to show everyone on social media how that is ok in your household?

Whatever. I'm done with you and unlike you, I won't keep showing up after I say that. You're on ignore.

Not a "tizzy of hate". That's your schtick. Just shaking our heads over the stupidity of the whole thing.....with your own stupidity of defending that kind of treatment added on.

Oh, and no one is attacking that little boy. He doesn't know better. His mother....on the other hand....does know better. I hope.
I doubt his mother knows better; she's such a moron.

Does anyone know of a dog that would just lie there if it was being hurt ?
Obviously it was no big deal, or the dog would have been howling in pain and would have moved.
This is just manufactured bullshit outrage.

You missed the point that he wanted to do the dishes and she was oblivious on his up sign.
Not bragging about him standing on the dog.

omg, how many days of hate do you people have stored up inside of you?

good gawd it's sad and pathetic all over some PICTURE that was posted on her PERSONAL face book page. Go get a frikken life

you all went ape shit over another personal face book letter to the Obama Girls. yet you sit here attacking a woman and her child.

blaaaa this thread should die and be put in the garbage bin

You missed the point that he wanted to do the dishes and she was oblivious on his up sign.
Nobody missed that point, but you seem to be missing the main point.

She thought it was pretty smart on his part. She was proud!

Wait.....what?

Forum List

Back