Republicans Suddenly Love Vladimir Putin

Yup, the ultimate example of Party over Country

Russia saved the constitution Republic from this:

b6num_fcaaa-mwo.jpg

And Russia saved us from this

f49ccaedddbd9b18d4a1450806d723da.jpg

And Russia saved us from this

554012_474606005904292_594516565_n_Liberal_Logic_101-s500x416-369768.jpg

Is this another 'Putin defeated Hillary' thread? I'm losing track of which excuse the libs are using it seems to change daily.

Has anyone blamed Bush yet?

According to some of these libturd assholes he managed to stage 9/11 and direct a hurricane to kill blacks in New Orleans.

I'm not Republican, I'm conservative.

Love Putin is the liberal message, because liberals sugar-coat everything and stamp it as truth. By using the word love, liberals are drawn to the feast like flies on a turd.

Speaking for myself, I respect Putin to some extent. He has two things our current POUS doesn't have, though his wife might, and those are balls. Though he has his issues, he's more fit to lead than Obama. He doesn't act like a pussy, he knows how to play the game, and he doesn't talk smack like a little girl who turns and runs.

While that asshole Obama was sitting around smoking pot with his commie buddies Putin was a hardass KGB officer.

We have a lazy worthless not very bright pussy and they have a man with balls.

That's funny. The progressives who want california to secede from the US decided to open their very first embassy in MOSCOW! You might not want to travel down this road silly boy. It seems it is your friends who are more interested in putin than the repubs. WHOOOOOOPS! Looks like it's YOU who are the putin puppy!

Pro-Secession Group Opens California ‘Embassy’ In Moscow
Pro-Secession Group Opens California 'Embassy' In Moscow

I'm not Republican, I'm conservative.

Love Putin is the liberal message, because liberals sugar-coat everything and stamp it as truth. By using the word love, liberals are drawn to the feast like flies on a turd.

Speaking for myself, I respect Putin to some extent. He has two things our current POUS doesn't have, though his wife might, and those are balls. Though he has his issues, he's more fit to lead than Obama. He doesn't act like a pussy, he knows how to play the game, and he doesn't talk smack like a little girl who turns and runs.

While that asshole Obama was sitting around smoking pot with his commie buddies Putin was a hardass KGB officer.

We have a lazy worthless not very bright pussy and they have a man with balls.

Same with Israel and Bibi.

That's funny. The progressives who want california to secede from the US decided to open their very first embassy in MOSCOW! You might not want to travel down this road silly boy. It seems it is your friends who are more interested in putin than the repubs. WHOOOOOOPS! Looks like it's YOU who are the putin puppy!

Pro-Secession Group Opens California ‘Embassy’ In Moscow
Pro-Secession Group Opens California 'Embassy' In Moscow

That's different, its okay of liberals do it Nothing to see here, move along, look over there a Putin lover in a Trump hat, deflect, deflect.

What if they did a recount of the Electoral College votes?

Hillary would lose votes....oh wait she did :lmao:
:
and she still has the support of nearly three million more Americans than Stump. You are Putin lovers. Wait until.he hacks the RNC...

The RNC didn't use the incompetent kiddies who designed Obama care like the DNC did fool

BTW who is using an illegal server in the republican campaign or rigged the the Republican primarys?

You must admit Jim, no world leader has done as much harm to this nation as has Obama. Putin has not harmed the country.

You must admit Jim, no world leader has done as much harm to this nation as has Obama. Putin has not harmed the country.

473a744ccbbb7a137eebafa233ea089b.jpg

Really? He pulled us out of the great recession caused by an incompetent republican and now....we need to prepare for another incompetent president. Be ptepared for your grandchildren to crawl under the desk again as he starts another arms race.

Forum List

Back