palin really is an idiot....

Oh for God's sake the only reason this is any type of issue at all is because Palin posted the pic online. Period. This is not animal abuse, it is not detrimental to the dog, if the dog didn't like it he'd get the hell up, he isn't going to bite the kid, it's brilliant that a down's kid figured out and solved a problem himself. Shut the hell up and stop your whiny whining. If Hillary or obutthead had posted a pic like this you'd think it was the cutest thing since the gerber baby.
It's time for a reality check. The dog is the child's service dog and comes from an organization that receives generous donations and support from the Palin family.

The protests are the meeting of general Palin haters, PETA who doesn't believe in service animals at all and staunch abortionists who believe the child should have been killed.

Service Dog Organization Faces Criticism For Sarah Palin s Step-Stool Dog Fiasco
So, Palin AND her fans are ALL idiots?

Oh for God's sake the only reason this is any type of issue at all is because Palin posted the pic online. Period. This is not animal abuse, it is not detrimental to the dog, if the dog didn't like it he'd get the hell up, he isn't going to bite the kid, it's brilliant that a down's kid figured out and solved a problem himself. Shut the hell up and stop your whiny whining. If Hillary or obutthead had posted a pic like this you'd think it was the cutest thing since the gerber baby.
It's time for a reality check. The dog is the child's service dog and comes from an organization that receives generous donations and support from the Palin family.

The protests are the meeting of general Palin haters, PETA who doesn't believe in service animals at all and staunch abortionists who believe the child should have been killed.

Service Dog Organization Faces Criticism For Sarah Palin s Step-Stool Dog Fiasco
So, Palin AND her fans are ALL idiots?

What would a bitch that wants Palin's kid to be bitten know about anything?

You missed the point that he wanted to do the dishes and she was oblivious on his up sign.
Not bragging about him standing on the dog.
She thought it was pretty smart on his part. She was proud!

She was proud of him wanting the help do the dishes.
Oh she thought it was funny that he stood on the dog to do dishes. Maybe he was trying to get a drink of water because his mom forgets. You never know what is going on in that pea brain of hers.

You can't be a pea brain and take on the big Oil Companies like she did.
You keep assuming a lot of things that you have no idea of.

They don't want to know because then they couldn't call her stupid. she did a lot FOR ALASKA....maybe you all don't have governors as tough and as caring about the people she represents. beats me why you hate her. But it's really the LEFT who has a war on women just by the way you treat this woman. I hope more people see it and wake up to the Democrat Party

Now, Steph, you have the wrong take on this. We think that Palin is every bit as smart as you are!

Oh she thought it was funny that he stood on the dog to do dishes. Maybe he was trying to get a drink of water because his mom forgets. You never know what is going on in that pea brain of hers.

They don't want to know because then they couldn't call her stupid. she did a lot FOR ALASKA....maybe you all don't have governors as tough and as caring about the people she represents. beats me why you hate her. But it's really the LEFT who has a war on women just by the way you treat this woman. I hope more people see it and wake up to the Democrat Party

Now, Steph, you have the wrong take on this. We think that Palin is every bit as smart as you are!

Now, it's a shame you aren't half as smart as Steph!

What kind of idiot brags about not being able to keep her handicapped child safe in the kitchen?

Neither the dog nor the child can talk ...
I had a labrador. I would not have allowed, much less encouraged, a seven year old child to stand on her spine. Labs are very mellow tempered and will put up with a lot from children, but that does not mean the animal didn't feel pain. Palin should have been teaching her kid not to do that instead of bragging about him doing that.

You missed the point that he wanted to do the dishes and she was oblivious on his up sign.
Not bragging about him standing on the dog.

We all got that. But, as everyone is saying, she needs to be teaching her child not to treat animals, including household pets, abusively. That's the point. That's the important point. I'm not going to reply to any more of your protestations: you are being obtuse.

And you don't know if she did or did not teach him that it was wrong.
None of you know if he has done this before or if this was the first time he did it.
You all are just assuming that she did not tell him that it was wrong.

Too funny. You call bills intended to add oversight of the GSE's, "useless information." You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Here's another reform bill that went through committee... S.1508

... want more?

What does this have to do with the topic? OCDing about a diversion, I see!... and you have the OFFICIAL TIME LINE and ACTION TAKEN... who gives a shit about your fucked up OCDing on bills!
Just how insane are you, :gay: vagisil :gay:? You really need me to explain the relevance of reform bills That Bush asked for in a topic about Bush asking Congress to get him a reform bill to sign??

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I suggest you start a thread about that, as it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS OP, you dumb, fucking, liberal, retarded :ahole-1:
I accept your surrender.

You want to suck my WHAT????....Better see Howley for that shit!
Aww, poor, :gay: fagisil :gay:, still fantasizing about gay sex with straight men.

What does this have to do with the topic? OCDing about a diversion, I see!... and you have the OFFICIAL TIME LINE and ACTION TAKEN... who gives a shit about your fucked up OCDing on bills!
Just how insane are you, :gay: vagisil :gay:? You really need me to explain the relevance of reform bills That Bush asked for in a topic about Bush asking Congress to get him a reform bill to sign??

I suggest you start a thread about that, as it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS OP, you dumb, fucking, liberal, retarded :ahole-1:
I accept your surrender.

Aww, poor, :gay: fagisil :gay:, still fantasizing about gay sex with straight men.

Move Along, Whiny Pawn, you are no longer needed!

Idiot.png

I accept your surrender.

Idiot.png
Spits the moron who needs help to come up with insults. :lol:

I accept your surrender.

Idiot.png
Spits the moron who needs help to come up with insults. :lol:
Oh, is that what you, a low 2 digit IQ'd :ahole-1:, is try to accomplish.... please continue, I love playing with swill that are unarmed!

Bring It! :clap: :clap: :clap:

The dog is named Hillary...a real bitch.
Unlike Sarah, Hillary has a measurable IQ.

Nope. Hillary is a brain dead bitch who never did anything on her own in her entire life. Sarah is MENSA compared to the Hildabitch.
Sarah makes a tub of lard look like Ivy League material. Care to "refudiate" that? Yup. Sarah actually used that word.LOL
Compared to every liberal combined, Sarah is MENSA.

Forum List

Back