palin really is an idiot....

What the fuck does the New Times have to do with this?

Interest rates and inflation do not dictate recessions. Looking at inflation rates an interest rates during the Great Recession reveal that.

What do you think GDP has to do with recessions?

Regardless of your idiocy, I gave you a link to the NBER which shows there was no recession when Reagan became president; and you don't get to re-write history to fit into your biased partisan agenda.

Next?

You were saying,
1980-82 Early 1980s Recession - Timeline - Slaying the Dragon of Debt - Regional Oral History Office - University of California Berkeley

How about the federal reserve,
Recession of 1981 82 - A detailed essay on an important event in the history of the Federal Reserve.

U.S double digits unemployment rate of 1980-1981 vs. 2008-2009 single digit InvestmentWatch

How about another,

The U.S. Recession of 1980-1982

another?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/21/business/economy/21leonhardt.html?_r=0

another,

The American Economy During the 1980s
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

Do you even read your own links??

From the first link: "The 1980-82 recession, which the National Bureau of Economic Research considers as two separate recessions (one lasting for the first six months of 1980, the other from July 1981 to November 19)

From the next link: "The economy officially entered a recession in the third quarter of 1981"

From another: "Only part of the period would fit the notion of recession as a period of decline in GDP and even less of it would fit the strict definition of a recession as a period in which the GDP declined for two quarters or more. But clearly the whole period of 1980-82 is one of an economic malaise and represents an episode of economic difficulty."[/b]

From yet another: "The early 1980s recession was a severe recession in the United States which began in July 1981"

And another: "The nation endured a deep recession throughout 1982."

So let's tally up the damage ... 5 out of 6 of your links actually confirm what I said, which makes you look like a moron.

And the 6th was from the NYTimes, which you earlier disqualified as "biased" and "full of shit."

All you've done is prove me right. :mm:

Meanwhile, what you're incapable of doing, is proving the NBER is wrong; and the NBER says there was no recession when Reagan became president.

sorry. Maybe you'll have better luck when we argue some other topic. :dunno:

1981 recession baby is all I needed to prove. Go inn your hole you dug.
Sure, if Reagan entered office in July, 1981, when the recession began. Sadly for you ridiculous claim, he started in January, 1981, when we weren't in a recession.

Thanks for admitting there was a recession in 1981, and that you were so fucking wrong. It's not very hard to be honest is it? :)

For him, it's impossible, he simply fucked up and agreed with you! He's a complete OCDing POS that will come back to a topic a week after it's gone off the first 10 pages!

Interest rates and inflation do not dictate recessions. Looking at inflation rates an interest rates during the Great Recession reveal that.

Regardless of your idiocy, I gave you a link to the NBER which shows there was no recession when Reagan became president; and you don't get to re-write history to fit into your biased partisan agenda.

Next?

You were saying,
1980-82 Early 1980s Recession - Timeline - Slaying the Dragon of Debt - Regional Oral History Office - University of California Berkeley

Recession of 1981 82 - A detailed essay on an important event in the history of the Federal Reserve.

U.S double digits unemployment rate of 1980-1981 vs. 2008-2009 single digit InvestmentWatch

How about another,

another?

another,

From the first link: "The 1980-82 recession, which the National Bureau of Economic Research considers as two separate recessions (one lasting for the first six months of 1980, the other from July 1981 to November 19)

From the next link: "The economy officially entered a recession in the third quarter of 1981"

From another: "Only part of the period would fit the notion of recession as a period of decline in GDP and even less of it would fit the strict definition of a recession as a period in which the GDP declined for two quarters or more. But clearly the whole period of 1980-82 is one of an economic malaise and represents an episode of economic difficulty."[/b]

From yet another: "The early 1980s recession was a severe recession in the United States which began in July 1981"

So let's tally up the damage ... 5 out of 6 of your links actually confirm what I said, which makes you look like a moron.

And the 6th was from the NYTimes, which you earlier disqualified as "biased" and "full of shit."

Meanwhile, what you're incapable of doing, is proving the NBER is wrong; and the NBER says there was no recession when Reagan became president.

Sure, if Reagan entered office in July, 1981, when the recession began. Sadly for you ridiculous claim, he started in January, 1981, when we weren't in a recession.

Thanks for admitting there was a recession in 1981, and that you were so fucking wrong. It's not very hard to be honest is it? :)

This is why I'm the most dangerous poster to challenge on this board. Never works out for you or others. I'm to damn smart.

:gay: vagisil :gay:, you've proven here tonight that "truth" to you is whatever you can make up. This last piece of idiocy of yours proves it. You actually went from blaming Barney Frank to RINO's for failing to pass reform.

That highlights your insanity better than I ever could. By the eay, you lost this argument the moment you blamed Barney Frank. Was Barney Frank on the wrong side of the issue? Absofuckinglutely. Did Barney Frank kill any reform bills? No, he couldn't, you schvance. There were at least 5 bills attempting reform during those 5 Years between 2003 and 2007. One was originated in the House. Though Frank voted against it, he could not and did not prevent it from passing in the House. It died in the Senate because Senate leadership wouldn't put it on the legislative calendar for a full vote in the Senate. Two more bills originated in the Senate. Both made it out of committee but neither one was put to a full Senate vote. Again, House member Barney Frank could not and did not prevent either of those Senate bills from passing. The 4th bill was sponsored by Frank, so he clearly didn't prevent that one. The 5th was sponsored by Pelosi and Frank voted for it.

It's all in the timeline quoted, you stupid bastard, you can try and confuse the public, but you can't change recorded history! OCD a little more on this, try to gather a few brain cells this time.... Funny how these liberal scum concentrate on trivial matters!:ahole-1:
And yet, not a single bill is cited in that piece. Quite astounding you think you've proven Barney Frank or any RINOs pevented any bills without actually citing them.

What more proof of your insanity is needed?
Who needs a bill?...YOU?... It was in committee you stupid fuck, and it got no further that Congress before everything regarding the problem was killed, Want to OCD more, I can do this with a dipshit like yourself for a SECOND NIGHT!!:ahole-1:
Imbecile ... here's just one example of one of the bills that went through a committee .... S.190

... and there were others like it. You really do have shit for brains. :cuckoo:

Holy shit! OCDBoy is back with more USELESS INFORMATION! You really are one sick, fucking liberal, mouth breather! The OFFICIAL, from the WHITE HOUSE time lapse was given, and it just DRIVES you crazy, because it doesn't match YOUR FUCKING AGENDA.... YOU are our entertainment, you fruitloop!
Too funny. You call bills intended to add oversight of the GSE's, "useless information." You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Here's another reform bill that went through committee... S.1508

... want more?

It's all in the timeline quoted, you stupid bastard, you can try and confuse the public, but you can't change recorded history! OCD a little more on this, try to gather a few brain cells this time.... Funny how these liberal scum concentrate on trivial matters!:ahole-1:
And yet, not a single bill is cited in that piece. Quite astounding you think you've proven Barney Frank or any RINOs pevented any bills without actually citing them.

Who needs a bill?...YOU?... It was in committee you stupid fuck, and it got no further that Congress before everything regarding the problem was killed, Want to OCD more, I can do this with a dipshit like yourself for a SECOND NIGHT!!:ahole-1:
Imbecile ... here's just one example of one of the bills that went through a committee .... S.190

Holy shit! OCDBoy is back with more USELESS INFORMATION! You really are one sick, fucking liberal, mouth breather! The OFFICIAL, from the WHITE HOUSE time lapse was given, and it just DRIVES you crazy, because it doesn't match YOUR FUCKING AGENDA.... YOU are our entertainment, you fruitloop!
Too funny. You call bills intended to add oversight of the GSE's, "useless information." You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Here's another reform bill that went through committee... S.1508

... want more?

What does this have to do with the topic? OCDing about a diversion, I see!... and you have the OFFICIAL TIME LINE and ACTION TAKEN... who gives a shit about your fucked up OCDing on bills!

"palin really is an idiot...."

She truly is, independent of this standing on the dog incident.

so are all of you. It's not Palin standing on the dog you frikken idiot's and it's none of your all's Business just like you all wailed over the letter about the Obama girls. watching you people attacking a handicapped little boy puts you down in new class of vile hateful people

go get lives and try to find some happiness in them instead off having to hate on children
I very clearly am not attacking the little boy. He doesn't know any better. His mother does. But she'd rather take pictures and post it on social media to show everyone what a "good parent and pet owner" she is.

Next?

You were saying,

How about another,

another?

another,

I see you're batshit insane. No worries, you're a conservative so it's expected.

Exactly what do you think I was wrong about?

I see you're batshit insane. No worries, you're a conservative so it's expected.

By the way, since I posted a link showing a recession started in 1981, why on Earth would you think I didn't know that??

Because you said so. Want me to post you out of existence keep it up. I'll make you so irrelevant and look so stupid you'd see no reason in continuing to post.

For him, it's impossible, he simply fucked up and agreed with you! He's a complete OCDing POS that will come back to a topic a week after it's gone off the first 10 pages!
Another imbecile. Show where I agreed the 1981 recession started before Reagan was sworn in or your idiocy is once again exposed.

... want more?

What does this have to do with the topic? OCDing about a diversion, I see!... and you have the OFFICIAL TIME LINE and ACTION TAKEN... who gives a shit about your fucked up OCDing on bills!
Just how insane are you, :gay: vagisil :gay:? You really need me to explain the relevance of reform bills That Bush asked for in a topic about Bush asking Congress to get him a reform bill to sign??

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

... want more?

Just how insane are you, :gay: vagisil :gay:? You really need me to explain the relevance of reform bills That Bush asked for in a topic about Bush asking Congress to get him a reform bill to sign??

I suggest you start a thread about that, as it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS OP, you dumb, fucking, liberal, retarded :ahole-1:

NO ONE has come near the obomanation's toll, especially in just 6 years!
Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.
You weren't alive after Carter I see.
Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Re posting this because you said there was no recession in 1981 and your liberal link leaves 1981 out of it to try and put Reagan as the creator of it, when reality is Carter's policy's started it and Reagan finished it. So much for that liberal theory's that conservatives start recessions.. LOL! Now fuck off and let the big boys with common sense discuss this. FYI, the interest rate in 1981 was approaching 15%.

Another imbecile. Show where I agreed the 1981 recession started before Reagan was sworn in or your idiocy is once again exposed.

If you were smart you would have agreed. Carters damage extended into 2 presidencies. There was no stopping it in 1981, there was only the process of fixing it, which takes year(s).

Instead of praising the kid's ingenuity, she should have been teaching him not to stand on the dog. It was not an incident to put on facebook or praise the kid about. That is why there was outrage. The woman is stupid.

IF it was hurting the dog it would have MOVED

But as we see the dog is smarter than some people are...:ack-1:

ok I'm done you all can have at it.
Where are the outraged people or the people being unfair to Palin? Seems like most folks who normally go after Palin are saying this incident is a non issue. It was Sarah who put the photo out into the public with facebook, so who exactly are you angry with?

I think Staph just likes being angry. :D
Does anyone know of a dog that would just lie there if it was being hurt ?
Obviously it was no big deal, or the dog would have been howling in pain and would have moved.
This is just manufactured bullshit outrage.

I don't see anyone outraged.

Well it's right there in title of the article:

Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigger online outrage

Palin is an idiot, but not because of the Yahoo article.

What kind of idiot brags about not being able to keep her handicapped child safe in the kitchen?

Neither the dog nor the child can talk ...
I had a labrador. I would not have allowed, much less encouraged, a seven year old child to stand on her spine. Labs are very mellow tempered and will put up with a lot from children, but that does not mean the animal didn't feel pain. Palin should have been teaching her kid not to do that instead of bragging about him doing that.

By the way, since I posted a link showing a recession started in 1981, why on Earth would you think I didn't know that??

Because you said so. Want me to post you out of existence keep it up. I'll make you so irrelevant and look so stupid you'd see no reason in continuing to post.
More evidence you're nuts. You admit I pointed out earlier how the recession started in 1981, but then thank me now for "admitting" it started in 1981, as though I didn't already post that. You're certifiable. :cuckoo:

... want more?

I suggest you start a thread about that, as it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS OP, you dumb, fucking, liberal, retarded :ahole-1:
I accept your surrender.

IF it was hurting the dog it would have MOVED

But as we see the dog is smarter than some people are...:ack-1:

ok I'm done you all can have at it.
Where are the outraged people or the people being unfair to Palin? Seems like most folks who normally go after Palin are saying this incident is a non issue. It was Sarah who put the photo out into the public with facebook, so who exactly are you angry with?

I think Staph just likes being angry. :D
Does anyone know of a dog that would just lie there if it was being hurt ?
Obviously it was no big deal, or the dog would have been howling in pain and would have moved.
This is just manufactured bullshit outrage.

I don't see anyone outraged.

Well it's right there in title of the article:

Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigger online outrage

Palin is an idiot, but not because of the Yahoo article.

What kind of idiot brags about not being able to keep her handicapped child safe in the kitchen?

Neither the dog nor the child can talk ...
I had a labrador. I would not have allowed, much less encouraged, a seven year old child to stand on her spine. Labs are very mellow tempered and will put up with a lot from children, but that does not mean the animal didn't feel pain. Palin should have been teaching her kid not to do that instead of bragging about him doing that.
Couldn't agree more. The child doesn't know that it's wrong...his mom should have stopped it right away instead of taking pictures of it and putting it on social media.

Reagan tripled the debt ... and that was without inheriting a recession which contributes to the debt.
You weren't alive after Carter I see.
Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Re posting this because you said there was no recession in 1981 and your liberal link leaves 1981 out of it to try and put Reagan as the creator of it, when reality is Carter's policy's started it and Reagan finished it. So much for that liberal theory's that conservatives start recessions.. LOL! Now fuck off and let the big boys with common sense discuss this. FYI, the interest rate in 1981 was approaching 15%.
I never said there was no recession in 1981. In fact, I even posted a link showing the recession started in 1981. Once you get caught lying, you lose the argument. Damn, you're easy. :mm:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back