palin really is an idiot....

Where are the outraged people or the people being unfair to Palin? Seems like most folks who normally go after Palin are saying this incident is a non issue. It was Sarah who put the photo out into the public with facebook, so who exactly are you angry with?

I think Staph just likes being angry. :D
Well it's right there in title of the article:

Palin is an idiot, but not because of the Yahoo article.

What kind of idiot brags about not being able to keep her handicapped child safe in the kitchen?

Neither the dog nor the child can talk ...
I had a labrador. I would not have allowed, much less encouraged, a seven year old child to stand on her spine. Labs are very mellow tempered and will put up with a lot from children, but that does not mean the animal didn't feel pain. Palin should have been teaching her kid not to do that instead of bragging about him doing that.

You missed the point that he wanted to do the dishes and she was oblivious on his up sign.
Not bragging about him standing on the dog.
She thought it was pretty smart on his part. She was proud!

She was proud of him wanting the help do the dishes.

Sure I was. There was no recession when Reagan became president.

What was the national interest rate in 1981 and say that again.
Better yet .... here's a list of all recessions ... you should pay extra attention to notice there was no recession in January, 1981 ...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Re posting this because you said there was no recession in 1981 and your liberal link leaves 1981 out of it to try and put Reagan as the creator of it, when reality is Carter's policy's started it and Reagan finished it. So much for that liberal theory's that conservatives start recessions.. LOL! Now fuck off and let the big boys with common sense discuss this. FYI, the interest rate in 1981 was approaching 15%.
I never said there was no recession in 1981. In fact, I even posted a link showing the recession started in 1981. Once you get caught lying, you lose the argument. Damn, you're easy. :mm:

Nope. You said it didn't start in 1981. pretty fucking clear. Also the link you provided said 1982. You also said there was no recession in the early 80's. Then you say and I'll quote - "Thanks!" Which proves you are a troll and not worth any discussion. On ignore you go.
You're too funny. I never said any of that which is easily proven as you can't quote me saying any of that. Hell, you even lie about my link, claiming it states the recession started in 1982, even though it says the recession started in 1981...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

... which of course, proves you wrong -- there was no recession when Reagan became president. :mm:

You also possess a rather peculiar style of posting ... you say you're going to post me into oblivion, but then lie and run away from me instead, screaming victory even though I proved you wrong. :cuckoo: Oh well, no skin off my back. See ya, Loser.

What kind of idiot brags about not being able to keep her handicapped child safe in the kitchen?

I had a labrador. I would not have allowed, much less encouraged, a seven year old child to stand on her spine. Labs are very mellow tempered and will put up with a lot from children, but that does not mean the animal didn't feel pain. Palin should have been teaching her kid not to do that instead of bragging about him doing that.

You missed the point that he wanted to do the dishes and she was oblivious on his up sign.

We all got that. But, as everyone is saying, she needs to be teaching her child not to treat animals, including household pets, abusively. That's the point. That's the important point. I'm not going to reply to any more of your protestations: you are being obtuse.

They make up their own points. After all I'm sure they are all perfect parents of perfect children of perfect unions with perfect hair to boot.

She has face book page....the outrage!

I've got pictures of my kids doing dumb things too, it doesn't mean they are accepted or even rewarded. It's just memories, kids and animals do dumb cute things all the time.

Well aren't you just Miss high and mighty. we're glad you got all off your chest. for crying out you people should mind your own lives
Wait...you are complaining that we aren't minding our own business when Palin HERSELF put the pics out on Social Media? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Really. We need to mind our own business but that attention whore can get out there on Twitter, Instagram, texts, whatever, doing some stupid thing du jour.

yep and it's funny how it sends you all off into a tizzy of hate. not pretty my dear. not pretty at all attacking a little boy who has downs syndrome because of who his mother is. pure ugliness. none of you have anything to be proud about on just a gawddam picture

Nobody is attacking that sweet little boy. It's not his fault his mother is an idiot.

Well aren't you just Miss high and mighty. we're glad you got all off your chest. for crying out you people should mind your own lives
Wait...you are complaining that we aren't minding our own business when Palin HERSELF put the pics out on Social Media? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Really. We need to mind our own business but that attention whore can get out there on Twitter, Instagram, texts, whatever, doing some stupid thing du jour.

yep and it's funny how it sends you all off into a tizzy of hate. not pretty my dear. not pretty at all attacking a little boy who has downs syndrome because of who his mother is. pure ugliness. none of you have anything to be proud about on just a gawddam picture
Nobody was making fun of the little boy as was stated over and over. Were you drinking again?
REALLY, well you can't just WIPE him out of the picture though you would like to so you can put your hateful judgments on his mother. get real everyone sees you people for what it is. PURE HATE of a someone

Can we get a NeoClown translator in here?

They make up their own points. After all I'm sure they are all perfect parents of perfect children of perfect unions with perfect hair to boot.

I've got pictures of my kids doing dumb things too, it doesn't mean they are accepted or even rewarded. It's just memories, kids and animals do dumb cute things all the time.
Oh yes, it is so incredibly cute to do abusive things to the dog. Yep. Adorable.

As I said, labs will put up with a great deal from kids: that doesn't mean it is okay for those kids to do things that are abusive or hurtful for the animal.

omg, how many days of hate do you people have stored up inside of you?

good gawd it's sad and pathetic all over some PICTURE that was posted on her PERSONAL face book page. Go get a frikken life

you all went ape shit over another personal face book letter to the Obama Girls. yet you sit here attacking a woman and her child.

blaaaa this thread should die and be put in the garbage bin

And here you are bumping it up....

Oh yes, it is so incredibly cute to do abusive things to the dog. Yep. Adorable.

As I said, labs will put up with a great deal from kids: that doesn't mean it is okay for those kids to do things that are abusive or hurtful for the animal.

animal rights activists are the fucking worst. Yup you are so going on ignore.

This thread prove that you liberals are the LEAST compassionate people in this country

You all don't have a damn thing to be proud about

can't stomach anymore hate towards this politician mother who was a Governor and candidate for VP of our country..

You are all two faced hypocrites. got all in a tizzy for the letter to the Obama girls and sit here dumping on Mrs. Palin over a picture with her CHILD in it..

that's all now I want to go barf

Oh she thought it was funny that he stood on the dog to do dishes. Maybe he was trying to get a drink of water because his mom forgets. You never know what is going on in that pea brain of hers.

Oh brother :rolleyes:

You also made them look like uncaring blithering people. Way to go Peta .

go Sarah

snip:
Palin 1, PETA 0
By Thomas Lifson
Once again, Sarah Palin has made her critics look like idiots. A fake controversy (I like the neologism, fakeroversy) was generated when PETA expressed outrage over a picture of Palin posted of her Down syndrome son Trig standing on his service dog, named Jill Hadassah, a black Labrador.

193790_5_.jpg

As John Hinderaker of Powerline put it,

…liberals went crazy. PETA and several other animal rights groups denounced Palin:

“It’s odd that anyone — let alone a mother — would find it appropriate to post such a thing, with no apparent sympathy for the dog in the photo,” PETA President Ingrid Newkirk said in a statement to POLITICO.

“Then again, PETA, along with everyone else, is used to the hard-hearted, seeming obliviousness of this bizarrely callous woman,” Newkirk said. She pointed to an interview Palin gave in 2008 at a farm while turkeys were slaughtered in the background as an example of past differences between the animal rights group and the former vice presidential candidate.

The only problem is that this outrage is entirely fake. Labs and some other large dog breeds are entirely fine being stepped on by children – they are big, tough, and love children. Erick Erickson of Redstate quickly dug up and tweeted a picture that Ellen Degeneres, a former PETA “Woman of the year” had tweeted of the very same practice:

BUSTED! (Great work, Erick!)

Sarah didn’t take long to fire back on Facebook:

Dear PETA,

Chill. At least Trig didn’t eat the dog.

Hey, by the way, remember your “Woman of the Year”, Ellen DeGeneres? Did you get all wee-wee’d up when she posted this sweet picture?http://conservatives4palin.com/…/peta-woman-year-posts-phot…Hypocritical, much?

Did you go as crazy when your heroic Man-of-Your-Lifetime, Barack Obama, revealed he actually enjoyed eating dead dog meat?

Aren’t you the double-standard radicals always opposing Alaska’s Iditarod – the Last Great Race honoring dogs who are born to run in wide open spaces, while some of your pets “thrive” in a concrete jungle where they’re allowed outdoors to breathe and pee maybe once a day? (Iditarod - Last Great Race on Earth http://www.irondog.org/)

Aren’t you the same herd that opposes our commercial fishing jobs, claiming I encourage slaying and consuming wild, organic healthy protein sources called “fish”? (I do.)

Aren’t you the same anti-beef screamers blogging hate from your comfy leather office chairs, wrapped in your fashionable leather belts above your kickin’ new leather pumps you bought because your celebrity idols (who sport fur and crocodile purses) grinned in a tabloid wearing the exact same Louboutins exiting sleek cowhide covered limo seats on their way to some liberal fundraiser shindig at some sushi bar that features poor dead smelly roe (that I used to strip from our Bristol Bay-caught fish, and in a Dillingham cannery I packed those castoff fish eggs for you while laughing with co-workers about the suckers paying absurdly high prices to party with the throw away parts of our wild seafood)? I believe you call those discarded funky eggs “caviar”.

Yeah, you’re real credible on this, PETA. A shame, because I’ll bet we agree on what I hope is the true meaning of your mission – respecting God’s creation and critters.

Our pets, including Trig’s best buddy Jill Hadassah, are loved, spoiled and cared for more than some people care for their fellow man whose politics may not mesh with nonsensical liberally failed ways or don’t fit your flighty standards.

Jill is a precious part of our world. So is Trig.

- Sarah Palin

It’s a quiet holiday weekend, but Politico and the Washington Post have both taken notice of Palin’s devastating response. I suspect the story will spread in water cooler conversations as the work week resumes Monday.

tice of Palin’s devastating response. I suspect the story will spread in water cooler conversations as the work week resumes Monday.

all of it here:

Read more: Blog Palin 1 PETA 0
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Oh she thought it was funny that he stood on the dog to do dishes. Maybe he was trying to get a drink of water because his mom forgets. You never know what is going on in that pea brain of hers.

You can't be a pea brain and take on the big Oil Companies like she did.
You keep assuming a lot of things that you have no idea of.

They don't want to know because then they couldn't call her stupid. she did a lot FOR ALASKA....maybe you all don't have governors as tough and as caring about the people she represents. beats me why you hate her. But it's really the LEFT who has a war on women just by the way you treat this woman. I hope more people see it and wake up to the Democrat Party

I'm not assuming, I saw the interviews, she is definitely a pea brain. Seriously.

You also made them look like uncaring blithering people. Way to go Peta .

go Sarah

snip:
Palin 1, PETA 0
By Thomas Lifson
Once again, Sarah Palin has made her critics look like idiots. A fake controversy (I like the neologism, fakeroversy) was generated when PETA expressed outrage over a picture of Palin posted of her Down syndrome son Trig standing on his service dog, named Jill Hadassah, a black Labrador.

193790_5_.jpg

As John Hinderaker of Powerline put it,

…liberals went crazy. PETA and several other animal rights groups denounced Palin:

“It’s odd that anyone — let alone a mother — would find it appropriate to post such a thing, with no apparent sympathy for the dog in the photo,” PETA President Ingrid Newkirk said in a statement to POLITICO.

“Then again, PETA, along with everyone else, is used to the hard-hearted, seeming obliviousness of this bizarrely callous woman,” Newkirk said. She pointed to an interview Palin gave in 2008 at a farm while turkeys were slaughtered in the background as an example of past differences between the animal rights group and the former vice presidential candidate.

The only problem is that this outrage is entirely fake. Labs and some other large dog breeds are entirely fine being stepped on by children – they are big, tough, and love children. Erick Erickson of Redstate quickly dug up and tweeted a picture that Ellen Degeneres, a former PETA “Woman of the year” had tweeted of the very same practice:

BUSTED! (Great work, Erick!)

Sarah didn’t take long to fire back on Facebook:

Dear PETA,

Chill. At least Trig didn’t eat the dog.

Hey, by the way, remember your “Woman of the Year”, Ellen DeGeneres? Did you get all wee-wee’d up when she posted this sweet picture?http://conservatives4palin.com/…/peta-woman-year-posts-phot…Hypocritical, much?

Did you go as crazy when your heroic Man-of-Your-Lifetime, Barack Obama, revealed he actually enjoyed eating dead dog meat?

Aren’t you the double-standard radicals always opposing Alaska’s Iditarod – the Last Great Race honoring dogs who are born to run in wide open spaces, while some of your pets “thrive” in a concrete jungle where they’re allowed outdoors to breathe and pee maybe once a day? (Iditarod - Last Great Race on Earth http://www.irondog.org/)

Aren’t you the same herd that opposes our commercial fishing jobs, claiming I encourage slaying and consuming wild, organic healthy protein sources called “fish”? (I do.)

Aren’t you the same anti-beef screamers blogging hate from your comfy leather office chairs, wrapped in your fashionable leather belts above your kickin’ new leather pumps you bought because your celebrity idols (who sport fur and crocodile purses) grinned in a tabloid wearing the exact same Louboutins exiting sleek cowhide covered limo seats on their way to some liberal fundraiser shindig at some sushi bar that features poor dead smelly roe (that I used to strip from our Bristol Bay-caught fish, and in a Dillingham cannery I packed those castoff fish eggs for you while laughing with co-workers about the suckers paying absurdly high prices to party with the throw away parts of our wild seafood)? I believe you call those discarded funky eggs “caviar”.

Yeah, you’re real credible on this, PETA. A shame, because I’ll bet we agree on what I hope is the true meaning of your mission – respecting God’s creation and critters.

Our pets, including Trig’s best buddy Jill Hadassah, are loved, spoiled and cared for more than some people care for their fellow man whose politics may not mesh with nonsensical liberally failed ways or don’t fit your flighty standards.

Jill is a precious part of our world. So is Trig.

- Sarah Palin

It’s a quiet holiday weekend, but Politico and the Washington Post have both taken notice of Palin’s devastating response. I suspect the story will spread in water cooler conversations as the work week resumes Monday.

tice of Palin’s devastating response. I suspect the story will spread in water cooler conversations as the work week resumes Monday.

all of it here:

Read more: Blog Palin 1 PETA 0
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Stephanie supports stepping on dogs. You heard it here.

Holy shit! OCDBoy is back with more USELESS INFORMATION! You really are one sick, fucking liberal, mouth breather! The OFFICIAL, from the WHITE HOUSE time lapse was given, and it just DRIVES you crazy, because it doesn't match YOUR FUCKING AGENDA.... YOU are our entertainment, you fruitloop!
Too funny. You call bills intended to add oversight of the GSE's, "useless information." You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Here's another reform bill that went through committee... S.1508

... want more?

What does this have to do with the topic? OCDing about a diversion, I see!... and you have the OFFICIAL TIME LINE and ACTION TAKEN... who gives a shit about your fucked up OCDing on bills!
Just how insane are you, :gay: vagisil :gay:? You really need me to explain the relevance of reform bills That Bush asked for in a topic about Bush asking Congress to get him a reform bill to sign??

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I suggest you start a thread about that, as it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS OP, you dumb, fucking, liberal, retarded :ahole-1:
I accept your surrender.

You want to suck my WHAT????....Better see Howley for that shit!

Oh for God's sake the only reason this is any type of issue at all is because Palin posted the pic online. Period. This is not animal abuse, it is not detrimental to the dog, if the dog didn't like it he'd get the hell up, he isn't going to bite the kid, it's brilliant that a down's kid figured out and solved a problem himself. Shut the hell up and stop your whiny whining. If Hillary or obutthead had posted a pic like this you'd think it was the cutest thing since the gerber baby.
It's time for a reality check. The dog is the child's service dog and comes from an organization that receives generous donations and support from the Palin family.

The protests are the meeting of general Palin haters, PETA who doesn't believe in service animals at all and staunch abortionists who believe the child should have been killed.

Service Dog Organization Faces Criticism For Sarah Palin s Step-Stool Dog Fiasco

Forum List

Back