palin really is an idiot....

Bigger is better. But I'm sure you've not known that.
Does THAT bother you....:ahole-1:
That you don't know about "bigger"? Not at all. :D
You must like 2 fists then....:2up:
Why would I...but do tell us more about your likes.
You like it bigger, you said, 2 is bigger than one!
Well, when I was talking to you, I was referring to things bigger than micro.

No they wouldn't if they were big dogs like Palin's and had been around kids for awhile, You're just another HACK like the liberal CU*T that wants Palin's kid bitten!
Actually, I don't. I'm a mom who would have immediately put everything down to go get my child and keep him from stepping on the dog and maybe get bit. Palin goes for the camera.

Bet you make you kid wear a bike helmet, and can't play on Monkey Bars either!:uhoh3:
A bike helmet yes, because it's the law. Monkey bars? Why not?

So tell us....you would let children step on dogs.

When they were little like Palin's kid, it was PLAY for the big dogs, they used to grab the kids by the shirt collar and drag them around the house... everyone, loved that!

You are equating that with stepping on a dog with your full weight?

Did you see that dog grimace in pain, or did he simply just lie down and look like he was resting.... You have a problem with visuals, I see!

Does THAT bother you....:ahole-1:

And I was talking about clapping your hands!

Actually, I don't. I'm a mom who would have immediately put everything down to go get my child and keep him from stepping on the dog and maybe get bit. Palin goes for the camera.

Bet you make you kid wear a bike helmet, and can't play on Monkey Bars either!:uhoh3:

When they were little like Palin's kid, it was PLAY for the big dogs, they used to grab the kids by the shirt collar and drag them around the house... everyone, loved that!

Did you see that dog grimace in pain, or did he simply just lie down and look like he was resting.... You have a problem with visuals, I see!
That is a one second shot. How do we know that he sat placidly there the whole time. What do you think the chances are that dogs like to be stood on like that? How many have you seen that act as stepping stools like that?

Well, good for you.

That is a one second shot. How do we know that he sat placidly there the whole time. What do you think the chances are that dogs like to be stood on like that? How many have you seen that act as stepping stools like that?

How do you know he didn't? And there's a damn good chance, as if something happened, you think anyone would still publish that picture...well, I guess you would!

Well, good for you.

If you're that big, you deserve applause!

Well, good for you.

If you're that big, you deserve applause!
If you say so.

Dear PETA,
Chill. At least Trig didn’t eat the dog.
Hey, by the way, remember your “Woman of the Year”, Ellen DeGeneres? Did you get all wee-wee’d up when she posted this sweet picture? http://conservatives4palin.com/…/peta-woman-year-posts-phot…; Hypocritical, much?
Did you go as crazy when your heroic Man-of-Your-Lifetime, Barack Obama, revealed he actually enjoyed eating dead dog meat?
Aren’t you the double-standard radicals always opposing Alaska’s Iditarod – the Last Great Race honoring dogs who are born to run in wide open spaces, while some of your pets “thrive” in a concrete jungle where they’re allowed outdoors to breathe and pee maybe once a day? (http://iditarod.com/ http://www.irondog.org/)
Aren’t you the same herd that opposes our commercial fishing jobs, claiming I encourage slaying and consuming wild, organic healthy protein sources called “fish”? (I do.)
Aren’t you the same anti-beef screamers blogging hate from your comfy leather office chairs, wrapped in your fashionable leather belts above your kickin’ new leather pumps you bought because your celebrity idols (who sport fur and crocodile purses) grinned in a tabloid wearing the exact same Louboutins exiting sleek cowhide covered limo seats on their way to some liberal fundraiser shindig at some sushi bar that features poor dead smelly roe (that I used to strip from our Bristol Bay-caught fish, and in a Dillingham cannery I packed those castoff fish eggs for you while laughing with co-workers about the suckers paying absurdly high prices to party with the throw away parts of our wild seafood)? I believe you call those discarded funky eggs “caviar”.
Yeah, you’re real credible on this, PETA. A shame, because I’ll bet we agree on what I hope is the true meaning of your mission – respecting God’s creation and critters.
Our pets, including Trig’s best buddy Jill Hadassah, are loved, spoiled and cared for more than some people care for their fellow man whose politics may not mesh with nonsensical liberally failed ways or don’t fit your flighty standards.
Jill is a precious part of our world. So is Trig.
- Sarah Palin

1505190_10153003556703588_2115851763399166984_n.jpg

10897772_10153003557938588_921111828329352438_n.jpg

10906517_10153003557543588_3719324325720188227_n.jpg

10574504_10153003558133588_5547950992949632017_n.jpg

PALIN has gone a few days without doing something stupid.

A new record?

"palin really is an idiot...."

She truly is, independent of this standing on the dog incident.

so are all of you. It's not Palin standing on the dog you frikken idiot's and it's none of your all's Business just like you all wailed over the letter about the Obama girls. watching you people attacking a handicapped little boy puts you down in new class of vile hateful people

go get lives and try to find some happiness in them instead off having to hate on children

Last edited:
So now you've reduced your losing argument to RINO's held up the legislation??

What, the TRUTH too hard for you to believe? You've LIED so long you haven't got a clue what truth is anymore!
:gay: vagisil :gay:, you've proven here tonight that "truth" to you is whatever you can make up. This last piece of idiocy of yours proves it. You actually went from blaming Barney Frank to RINO's for failing to pass reform.

That highlights your insanity better than I ever could. By the eay, you lost this argument the moment you blamed Barney Frank. Was Barney Frank on the wrong side of the issue? Absofuckinglutely. Did Barney Frank kill any reform bills? No, he couldn't, you schvance. There were at least 5 bills attempting reform during those 5 Years between 2003 and 2007. One was originated in the House. Though Frank voted against it, he could not and did not prevent it from passing in the House. It died in the Senate because Senate leadership wouldn't put it on the legislative calendar for a full vote in the Senate. Two more bills originated in the Senate. Both made it out of committee but neither one was put to a full Senate vote. Again, House member Barney Frank could not and did not prevent either of those Senate bills from passing. The 4th bill was sponsored by Frank, so he clearly didn't prevent that one. The 5th was sponsored by Pelosi and Frank voted for it.

It's all in the timeline quoted, you stupid bastard, you can try and confuse the public, but you can't change recorded history! OCD a little more on this, try to gather a few brain cells this time.... Funny how these liberal scum concentrate on trivial matters!:ahole-1:
And yet, not a single bill is cited in that piece. Quite astounding you think you've proven Barney Frank or any RINOs pevented any bills without actually citing them.

What more proof of your insanity is needed?
Who needs a bill?...YOU?... It was in committee you stupid fuck, and it got no further that Congress before everything regarding the problem was killed, Want to OCD more, I can do this with a dipshit like yourself for a SECOND NIGHT!!:ahole-1:
Imbecile ... here's just one example of one of the bills that went through a committee .... S.190

... and there were others like it. You really do have shit for brains. :cuckoo:

WTF cares if you keep asking irrelevant questions? I gave you the NBER list of recessions and proved there was no recession. When Reagan be a me president.

Deal with it. Or don't. Who cares?

From the biased NY Times that full of shit.

What was the interest rate and inflation rate in 1981. This will point to a recession or not.
WTF cares if you keep asking irrelevant questions? I gave you the NBER list of recessions and proved there was no recession. When Reagan be a me president.

Deal with it. Or don't. Who cares?

What was the interest rate and inflation rate in 1981. This will point to a recession or not.
What the fuck does the New Times have to do with this?

Interest rates and inflation do not dictate recessions. Looking at inflation rates an interest rates during the Great Recession reveal that.

What do you think GDP has to do with recessions?

Regardless of your idiocy, I gave you a link to the NBER which shows there was no recession when Reagan became president; and you don't get to re-write history to fit into your biased partisan agenda.

Next?

You were saying,
1980-82 Early 1980s Recession - Timeline - Slaying the Dragon of Debt - Regional Oral History Office - University of California Berkeley

How about the federal reserve,
Recession of 1981 82 - A detailed essay on an important event in the history of the Federal Reserve.

U.S double digits unemployment rate of 1980-1981 vs. 2008-2009 single digit InvestmentWatch

How about another,

The U.S. Recession of 1980-1982

another?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/21/business/economy/21leonhardt.html?_r=0

another,

The American Economy During the 1980s
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

Do you even read your own links??

From the first link: "The 1980-82 recession, which the National Bureau of Economic Research considers as two separate recessions (one lasting for the first six months of 1980, the other from July 1981 to November 19)

From the next link: "The economy officially entered a recession in the third quarter of 1981"

From another: "Only part of the period would fit the notion of recession as a period of decline in GDP and even less of it would fit the strict definition of a recession as a period in which the GDP declined for two quarters or more. But clearly the whole period of 1980-82 is one of an economic malaise and represents an episode of economic difficulty."[/b]

From yet another: "The early 1980s recession was a severe recession in the United States which began in July 1981"

And another: "The nation endured a deep recession throughout 1982."

So let's tally up the damage ... 5 out of 6 of your links actually confirm what I said, which makes you look like a moron.

And the 6th was from the NYTimes, which you earlier disqualified as "biased" and "full of shit."

All you've done is prove me right. :mm:

Meanwhile, what you're incapable of doing, is proving the NBER is wrong; and the NBER says there was no recession when Reagan became president.

sorry. Maybe you'll have better luck when we argue some other topic. :dunno:

1981 recession baby is all I needed to prove. Go inn your hole you dug.
Sure, if Reagan entered office in July, 1981, when the recession began. Sadly for you ridiculous claim, he started in January, 1981, when we weren't in a recession.

What, the TRUTH too hard for you to believe? You've LIED so long you haven't got a clue what truth is anymore!
:gay: vagisil :gay:, you've proven here tonight that "truth" to you is whatever you can make up. This last piece of idiocy of yours proves it. You actually went from blaming Barney Frank to RINO's for failing to pass reform.

That highlights your insanity better than I ever could. By the eay, you lost this argument the moment you blamed Barney Frank. Was Barney Frank on the wrong side of the issue? Absofuckinglutely. Did Barney Frank kill any reform bills? No, he couldn't, you schvance. There were at least 5 bills attempting reform during those 5 Years between 2003 and 2007. One was originated in the House. Though Frank voted against it, he could not and did not prevent it from passing in the House. It died in the Senate because Senate leadership wouldn't put it on the legislative calendar for a full vote in the Senate. Two more bills originated in the Senate. Both made it out of committee but neither one was put to a full Senate vote. Again, House member Barney Frank could not and did not prevent either of those Senate bills from passing. The 4th bill was sponsored by Frank, so he clearly didn't prevent that one. The 5th was sponsored by Pelosi and Frank voted for it.

It's all in the timeline quoted, you stupid bastard, you can try and confuse the public, but you can't change recorded history! OCD a little more on this, try to gather a few brain cells this time.... Funny how these liberal scum concentrate on trivial matters!:ahole-1:
And yet, not a single bill is cited in that piece. Quite astounding you think you've proven Barney Frank or any RINOs pevented any bills without actually citing them.

Who needs a bill?...YOU?... It was in committee you stupid fuck, and it got no further that Congress before everything regarding the problem was killed, Want to OCD more, I can do this with a dipshit like yourself for a SECOND NIGHT!!:ahole-1:
Imbecile ... here's just one example of one of the bills that went through a committee .... S.190

Holy shit! OCDBoy is back with more USELESS INFORMATION! You really are one sick, fucking liberal, mouth breather! The OFFICIAL, from the WHITE HOUSE time lapse was given, and it just DRIVES you crazy, because it doesn't match YOUR FUCKING AGENDA.... YOU are our entertainment, you fruitloop!

What the fuck does the New Times have to do with this?

Interest rates and inflation do not dictate recessions. Looking at inflation rates an interest rates during the Great Recession reveal that.

What do you think GDP has to do with recessions?

Regardless of your idiocy, I gave you a link to the NBER which shows there was no recession when Reagan became president; and you don't get to re-write history to fit into your biased partisan agenda.

Next?

You were saying,
1980-82 Early 1980s Recession - Timeline - Slaying the Dragon of Debt - Regional Oral History Office - University of California Berkeley

How about the federal reserve,
Recession of 1981 82 - A detailed essay on an important event in the history of the Federal Reserve.

U.S double digits unemployment rate of 1980-1981 vs. 2008-2009 single digit InvestmentWatch

How about another,

The U.S. Recession of 1980-1982

another?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/21/business/economy/21leonhardt.html?_r=0

another,

The American Economy During the 1980s
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

Do you even read your own links??

From the first link: "The 1980-82 recession, which the National Bureau of Economic Research considers as two separate recessions (one lasting for the first six months of 1980, the other from July 1981 to November 19)

From the next link: "The economy officially entered a recession in the third quarter of 1981"

From another: "Only part of the period would fit the notion of recession as a period of decline in GDP and even less of it would fit the strict definition of a recession as a period in which the GDP declined for two quarters or more. But clearly the whole period of 1980-82 is one of an economic malaise and represents an episode of economic difficulty."[/b]

From yet another: "The early 1980s recession was a severe recession in the United States which began in July 1981"

And another: "The nation endured a deep recession throughout 1982."

So let's tally up the damage ... 5 out of 6 of your links actually confirm what I said, which makes you look like a moron.

And the 6th was from the NYTimes, which you earlier disqualified as "biased" and "full of shit."

All you've done is prove me right. :mm:

Meanwhile, what you're incapable of doing, is proving the NBER is wrong; and the NBER says there was no recession when Reagan became president.

sorry. Maybe you'll have better luck when we argue some other topic. :dunno:

1981 recession baby is all I needed to prove. Go inn your hole you dug.
Sure, if Reagan entered office in July, 1981, when the recession began. Sadly for you ridiculous claim, he started in January, 1981, when we weren't in a recession.

Thanks for admitting there was a recession in 1981, and that you were so fucking wrong. It's not very hard to be honest is it? :)

Holy shit! OCDBoy is back with more USELESS INFORMATION! You really are one sick, fucking liberal, mouth breather! The OFFICIAL, from the WHITE HOUSE time lapse was given, and it just DRIVES you crazy, because it doesn't match YOUR FUCKING AGENDA.... YOU are our entertainment, you fruitloop!

So far you are correct. He is a troll with an agenda.

Forum List

Back