"Palin: No Idea. I Have No Idea!" (Post-Tea-Party?!?)

On Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV, Sunday Chris Wallace: "Wallace: Handicap the 2012 GOP Presidentai Race For Us. Who's the Front Runner?" Palin: No Idea. I have No Idea. Wallace: You're Not A Very Good Analyst. Palin: Fire me then Roger. Sorry. I already failed. . . ."

FOXNews.com - TRANSCRIPT: Fox News Sunday Interview With Sarah Palin

Apparently, at Tea-Party Conventions: They put something in the stuff?!?

Anyone guesses that they probably didn't have to put anything in the stuff at all! Actually, This becomes the second or third failure of Sarah Palin, but that would depend upon who on the staff of Senator John McCain is counting!

The 8th grade cheat notes seem to be a give-away: As in previews of coming attractions, or something! The "R" word is still for "Rush," where it seems to apply! They seem to be sensitive, on this issue.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Squaw Need To Leave Garden. . . .alone(?). . . .! Find water for East Africa, with no credit market economy!)

So now because Sarah Palin "has no idea" WHO or WHOM the front runner for the Republican nomination will be---which of course is 3 YEARS from now.

Did you actually expect Sarah Palin to declare the front-runner for the Republican nominee 3 years in advance. And prior to anyone even announcing their running for the Presidency?

What would have been really stupid is if she would have given a name--Da-Duh--Da--Duh--Da--Duh---:lol::lol::lol:

You liberals are absolutely void of any intelligence what-so-ever---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

and? what does that have to do for the reasons Palin gave for her resigning.

She said she's not a quitter, she admires Reagan and its "different than getting political shots fired your way."

Iran-Contra was not "getting political shots fire your way." It was far more serious than anything she would have faced up in Alaska. So making analogies to Reagan is false.

Oh brother.
she gave her reasons for why she stepped down. read all you want into them. the majority of Alaskans understood and I do believe when she is able to explain it more to the Amercian people, they will understand too.

I'm not reading anything into her words. I'm taking her words straight as she said them. She said her situation was different than Reagan's. You're right they were different. Reagan went through far worse and was far more serious than what she would have gone through, yet he didn't resign. The charges against Reagan - secret double-dealing with a fundamentalist Islamic theocratic government that held American hostages for over a year over to fund a war which Congress had suspended funding - were extremely serious. So comparing her situation to Reagan's is laughable.

She said she's not a quitter, she admires Reagan and its "different than getting political shots fired your way."

Iran-Contra was not "getting political shots fire your way." It was far more serious than anything she would have faced up in Alaska. So making analogies to Reagan is false.

Oh brother.
she gave her reasons for why she stepped down. read all you want into them. the majority of Alaskans understood and I do believe when she is able to explain it more to the Amercian people, they will understand too.

I'm not reading anything into her words. I'm taking her words straight as she said them. She said her situation was different than Reagan's. You're right they were different. Reagan went through far worse and was far more serious than what she would have gone through, yet he didn't resign. The charges against Reagan - secret double-dealing with a fundamentalist Islamic theocratic government that held American hostages for over a year over to fund a war which Congress had suspended funding - were extremely serious. So comparing her situation to Reagan's is laughable.

good grief.

Oh brother.

good grief.

Yes, exactly.

good grief.

Yes, exactly.

you came up with all that because she mentioned Reagan in her answer. GOOD GRIEF:lol:

No, I came up with all that because you didn't understand the analogy.

Anything I can do to educate a Palin supporter about the history of America, I'm happy to oblige.

Oxymoron. :lol:

good grief.

Yes, exactly.

What did she go through?

Oh brother.

Just how many "frivilous law suits" were thrown at Reagan?---:lol::lol::lol: Answer NONE. No was a completely different circumstance.

BTW--the Iran/Contra situation didn't not come to realization until Bush 1 was in office. Reagan didn't deal with that one---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh brother.
CELEBUTARD Palin's excuses for quitting are just as RETARDED as her rationalizations for Stuttering LimpTard calling her son a RETARD.

Yes, exactly.

you came up with all that because she mentioned Reagan in her answer. GOOD GRIEF:lol:

Anything I can do to educate a Palin supporter about the history of America, I'm happy to oblige.

Your history is bad. Reagan never had to deal with frivilous law suits--nor did he have to handle the Iran/Contra affair--that fell in Bush 1's lap.

[SIZE=+1]Palin Hijacks Teabaggers[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
The tea party movement is dead. The one I was familiar with anyway. Judson Phillips held it down and Sarah Palin drove a stake right through its heart live Saturday night on C-Span in front of an unsuspecting audience. Sarah Palin didn’t give a tea party speech last night. She gave a partisan Republican address. It was a purely political speech designed to position her for a presidential run in 2012 or 2016. Period. She wasn’t there to celebrate the organic nature of a movement she had nothing to do with creating. She was there to co-opt the name and claim the brand as hers. And she did. The movement, that came to be officially recognized almost a year ago but whose roots go back further than that, has been snuffed out and replaced in the public mind. The movement that began as a people’s movement of angry independent, libertarians and conservatives will now be thought as the movement of people like Palin, Dick Armey, Judson Phillips, Mark Skoda, etc. a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Official Conservative Movement” and the Republican Party.

Did those Teabaggers know what they were paying $100,000 for?

Thanks, Jay. That's a great article. This is the absolute truth, no doubt about it.

"Fox Views Sunday, on Fantasize Along With FoxTV News: Has now officially introduced their new "Contributor!" The Sunday morning, U.S. television, talk shows include that one. There is "Meet Some Guy," on NBC, There is, "Faced! The Nation," on CBS. CNN has, "Slates Of The Unions." ABC can likely pull ahead, with "Dissin' Dat Week!

So just who is the Fox Views Sunday, GOP Frontrunner?

And anyone sees that probably it's "The Swimming Swan!" (The Talking Dog and Duck are already featured another network(?)!)

http://www.eduplace.com/science/hmxs/ps/pdf/3rs_3_2-3.pdf

There is a serious ratings development, here, about to start at Fantasize-Along-With-Fox!

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Fox Chief Heap Big. . . .Hmmmmmm!)

When you are intelligent enough to work out how to use a signature, I'll read your posts.

[SIZE=+1]Palin Hijacks Teabaggers[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
The tea party movement is dead. The one I was familiar with anyway. Judson Phillips held it down and Sarah Palin drove a stake right through its heart live Saturday night on C-Span in front of an unsuspecting audience. Sarah Palin didn’t give a tea party speech last night. She gave a partisan Republican address. It was a purely political speech designed to position her for a presidential run in 2012 or 2016. Period. She wasn’t there to celebrate the organic nature of a movement she had nothing to do with creating. She was there to co-opt the name and claim the brand as hers. And she did. The movement, that came to be officially recognized almost a year ago but whose roots go back further than that, has been snuffed out and replaced in the public mind. The movement that began as a people’s movement of angry independent, libertarians and conservatives will now be thought as the movement of people like Palin, Dick Armey, Judson Phillips, Mark Skoda, etc. a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Official Conservative Movement” and the Republican Party.

Did those Teabaggers know what they were paying $100,000 for?

Thanks, Jay. That's a great article. This is the absolute truth, no doubt about it.

That's just classic, Rinata. You calling Palin partisan is like a turkey calling another turkey a turkey.

"Fox Views Sunday, on Fantasize Along With FoxTV News: Has now officially introduced their new "Contributor!" The Sunday morning, U.S. television, talk shows include that one. There is "Meet Some Guy," on NBC, There is, "Faced! The Nation," on CBS. CNN has, "Slates Of The Unions." ABC can likely pull ahead, with "Dissin' Dat Week!

So just who is the Fox Views Sunday, GOP Frontrunner?

And anyone sees that probably it's "The Swimming Swan!" (The Talking Dog and Duck are already featured another network(?)!)

http://www.eduplace.com/science/hmxs/ps/pdf/3rs_3_2-3.pdf

There is a serious ratings development, here, about to start at Fantasize-Along-With-Fox!

"Crow: James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Fox Chief Heap Big. . . .Hmmmmmm!)

When you are intelligent enough to work out how to use a signature, I'll read your posts.

This from the person whose signature contains a quote that's not in quotes.

Oh brother.

She's going to explain it more? When is this going to happen?

Your history is bad. Reagan never had to deal with frivilous law suits--nor did he have to handle the Iran/Contra affair--that fell in Bush 1's lap.

Of course he was shot...

The funniest gaffe that Palin made that was largely overlooked was her taunting reference to the Democrats being '0 for 3' in recent elections...

...while conveniently leaving out (aka a lie) NY23, ironically (aka hilariously) the one race of the four that she stuck her hideous beak of a hawk nose into and tried to impact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mostly, in America anymore, the actual concept of "tea" refers to marijuana or PCP. The concept, "Tea Party," follows from that.

And following that, there are the remarks of Sarah Palin--yet to publically explain her own definition of "orphans!"

Who needs content, doing Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV Analysis?!?

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Real Religion is customarily, in older America, a Peyote Vision: And at any rate!)

Forum List

Back