"Palin: No Idea. I Have No Idea!" (Post-Tea-Party?!?)

The funniest gaffe that Palin made that was largely overlooked was her taunting reference to the Democrats being '0 for 3' in recent elections...

...while conveniently leaving out (aka a lie) NY23, ironically (aka hilariously) the one race of the four that she stuck her hideous beak of a hawk nose into and tried to impact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Strange how she COMPLETELY overlooked that one...

[SIZE=+1]
palin-abs-bumpersticker.JPG
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Retard: Palin vs vulgar Pigboy[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Sarah Palin's campaign against the derogatory usage of the word "retard" collided with her campaign to maintain her popularity with conservatives today, with confusing results. A Palin spokeswoman seemed to back away from earlier criticism of Der Pigboy. Yesterday, when asked for comment on Limbaugh's use of the "R" word in a recent broadcast, Palin spokeswoman said, "Palin believes crude and demeaning name-calling at the expense of others is disrespectful." Today, Stapleton claims the statement was meant generally and she was not specifically referring to the vulgar Pigboy. Still, she declined to say that Palin believes Limbaugh's statements were acceptable. Pigboy had taken offense to people, presumably including Palin, protesting Rahm Emanuel's remark. On his hate show, Limbaugh lamented that "our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards." That comment caused the press to request a reaction from Palin's spokeswoman. It also caused confusion over whether Palin believes Limbaugh's public statements - like Emanuel's private ones - crossed the line.

HAHA...... - she's trapped.
Palin poses as this populist teabagger, but she's full on GOP Fascist dog, so she
she can't go toe to toe with Limpballs and still stick to her principles.
She's trapped and I think it is always a good time when fascist turns on fascist

[SIZE=+1]
palin-abs-bumpersticker.JPG
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Retard: Palin vs vulgar Pigboy[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Sarah Palin's campaign against the derogatory usage of the word "retard" collided with her campaign to maintain her popularity with conservatives today, with confusing results. A Palin spokeswoman seemed to back away from earlier criticism of Der Pigboy. Yesterday, when asked for comment on Limbaugh's use of the "R" word in a recent broadcast, Palin spokeswoman said, "Palin believes crude and demeaning name-calling at the expense of others is disrespectful." Today, Stapleton claims the statement was meant generally and she was not specifically referring to the vulgar Pigboy. Still, she declined to say that Palin believes Limbaugh's statements were acceptable. Pigboy had taken offense to people, presumably including Palin, protesting Rahm Emanuel's remark. On his hate show, Limbaugh lamented that "our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards." That comment caused the press to request a reaction from Palin's spokeswoman. It also caused confusion over whether Palin believes Limbaugh's public statements - like Emanuel's private ones - crossed the line.

HAHA...... - she's trapped.
Palin poses as this populist teabagger, but she's full on GOP Fascist dog, so she
she can't go toe to toe with Limpballs and still stick to her principles.
She's trapped and I think it is always a good time when fascist turns on fascist

The sad part is, her fan base thinks this is perfectly fine behavior?

Not to insult a whole group of people all at once but just who the hell makes up her fan base.....the willfully ignorant?

Do you think that Sarah Palin has some sort of Crystal ball or looks into the future? How on earth would she or anyone else, short of divine revelation from God, know who the Front Runner is for an election that absolutely no one is running for yet?

And more importantly, why would anyones opinion on it matter now, 3 years before the election. They couldnt even accurately predict things 6 months before the last one.

This has got to be the stupidest post ive seen all day.

LOL I still can't believe in all my years, the various political figures which come and go, achieve greatness or fail, that this little woman from Alaska is the one which the democrat party has and does fear the most.

It honestly doesn't make any logical sense, but, this board in it's self is a testament to it, let alone everything else which takes place.

I guess some of the comments would make sense if they dealt with policy decisions which effected the nation, but her not willing to take a wild guess at who might be the one to run in 2012?

It is incredibly funny.

In the mean time, she just keeps moving forward and is now getting briefings and council in the areas she was weak in. Dear Lord, what if she actually learns something, these liberals will start jumping off tall buildings in mass.

Mike

The funniest gaffe that Palin made that was largely overlooked was her taunting reference to the Democrats being '0 for 3' in recent elections...

...while conveniently leaving out (aka a lie) NY23, ironically (aka hilariously) the one race of the four that she stuck her hideous beak of a hawk nose into and tried to impact.

Strange how she COMPLETELY overlooked that one...

It's funny how one day they're running a NY Republican out of her seat because she isn't conservative enough for them and the next they're kissing the ring of the pro-choice John McCain, Scott Brown,

and trying to claim credit for getting him elected.

The one where a third party candidate came within the MOE of beating both the Dem and Pub?

If the Green Party ever did that well anywhere you guys would have stuck your dicks in a Hoover vaccuum cleaner for days, maybe even an Oreck or a Dyson

Last edited:

The one where a third party candidate came within the MOE of beating both the Dem and Pub?

If the Green Party ever did that well anywhere you guys would have suck your dicks in a Hoover vaccuum cleaner for days, maybe even an Oreck or a Dyson

lol, Palin came in second too, in 2008. So I guess by your logic, her success is transferable.

It's really crowded under Rahm Emanuel's desk right now, they're knocking each other over to provide cover for him

It's really crowded under Rahm Emanuel's desk right now, they're knocking each other over to provide cover for him

Hopefully you're tapping that ass man (Palin). You spend all day everyday entering Palin threads to defend your beehotch. She giving you dome, dude?

Oh brother.
she gave her reasons for why she stepped down. read all you want into them. the majority of Alaskans understood and I do believe when she is able to explain it more to the Amercian people, they will understand too.

I'm not reading anything into her words. I'm taking her words straight as she said them. She said her situation was different than Reagan's. You're right they were different. Reagan went through far worse and was far more serious than what she would have gone through, yet he didn't resign. The charges against Reagan - secret double-dealing with a fundamentalist Islamic theocratic government that held American hostages for over a year over to fund a war which Congress had suspended funding - were extremely serious. So comparing her situation to Reagan's is laughable.

Just how many "frivilous law suits" were thrown at Reagan?---:lol::lol::lol: Answer NONE. No was a completely different circumstance.

BTW--the Iran/Contra situation didn't not come to realization until Bush 1 was in office. Reagan didn't deal with that one---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Reagan testified in front of the Tower Commission in 1986, a commission which he set up to investigate Iran-Contra.

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not reading anything into her words. I'm taking her words straight as she said them. She said her situation was different than Reagan's. You're right they were different. Reagan went through far worse and was far more serious than what she would have gone through, yet he didn't resign. The charges against Reagan - secret double-dealing with a fundamentalist Islamic theocratic government that held American hostages for over a year over to fund a war which Congress had suspended funding - were extremely serious. So comparing her situation to Reagan's is laughable.

Just how many "frivilous law suits" were thrown at Reagan?---:lol::lol::lol: Answer NONE. No was a completely different circumstance.

BTW--the Iran/Contra situation didn't not come to realization until Bush 1 was in office. Reagan didn't deal with that one---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Reagan testified in front of the Tower Commission in 1986, a commission which he set up to investigate Iran-Contra.

Don't you just love how these CON$ervaTard "experts" on Tax & Spend Reagan know absolutely nothing about St Ronnie. :lol:

teabaggers-4-palin.jpg

"Electing a president who needs to write "energy" and "taxes" on her hand is like boarding a plane with a pilot who has 'landing gear' written on her hand."
-- iLoveOldNY, Link

Bwahahahahahah!

[SIZE=+1]Palin Hijacks Teabaggers[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
The tea party movement is dead. The one I was familiar with anyway. Judson Phillips held it down and Sarah Palin drove a stake right through its heart live Saturday night on C-Span in front of an unsuspecting audience. Sarah Palin didn’t give a tea party speech last night. She gave a partisan Republican address. It was a purely political speech designed to position her for a presidential run in 2012 or 2016. Period. She wasn’t there to celebrate the organic nature of a movement she had nothing to do with creating. She was there to co-opt the name and claim the brand as hers. And she did. The movement, that came to be officially recognized almost a year ago but whose roots go back further than that, has been snuffed out and replaced in the public mind. The movement that began as a people’s movement of angry independent, libertarians and conservatives will now be thought as the movement of people like Palin, Dick Armey, Judson Phillips, Mark Skoda, etc. a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Official Conservative Movement” and the Republican Party.

Did those Teabaggers know what they were paying $100,000 for?

Thanks, Jay. That's a great article. This is the absolute truth, no doubt about it.

That's just classic, Rinata. You calling Palin partisan is like a turkey calling another turkey a turkey.

There was a time when I respected people's opinions on message boards. It was never reciprocated by the other side, except for a very few. Getting cussed out for saying I was voting for Obama kind of had something to do with my shift in behavior.

As for Sara, she really did give a campaign speech the other night. No way around it.

Don't you just love how these CON$ervaTard "experts" on Tax & Spend Reagan know absolutely nothing about St Ronnie. :lol:

:lol: like Iran-Contra had a damn thing to do with Sarah Palins interview because she mentioned Ronald Reagan..:cuckoo:

Last edited:
This below was even noted on cable or network tv news, This is the Minnesota Bush billboard, "Miss Me, Yet."

Miss Me Yet? Bush Billboard Looms Over Highway (PHOTO)

Billions can notice that it is actually hard to miss the former President. Many who are not even near to sharpshooters would actually find it hard to miss the former President!

What Minnesota needs even now is a hunting season, in progress!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Hmmmm! Not Try to Miss Great. . .Quarter-Wit father in Washington. 20% Afrikaner, 80% not too up on things: In running for "First African-American President title, even now!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back