"Palin: No Idea. I Have No Idea!" (Post-Tea-Party?!?)

I just listened to some of her speech on POTUS. People paid 500 bucks to hear that ? It was lame, unoriginal compilation of the same tired talking points you could read here any day, for free.

I swear she's dumber than most of the rightwing nuts on this forum. Anyone disagree?

Hey....if people want to pay $500 to access this site, they are welcome

No one here went to her speech. Or least none would admit it.

I'm still wondering what the attendance was at the convention. Did it top 10,000?

[SIZE=+1]Palin Hijacks Teabaggers[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
The tea party movement is dead. The one I was familiar with anyway. Judson Phillips held it down and Sarah Palin drove a stake right through its heart live Saturday night on C-Span in front of an unsuspecting audience. Sarah Palin didn’t give a tea party speech last night. She gave a partisan Republican address. It was a purely political speech designed to position her for a presidential run in 2012 or 2016. Period. She wasn’t there to celebrate the organic nature of a movement she had nothing to do with creating. She was there to co-opt the name and claim the brand as hers. And she did. The movement, that came to be officially recognized almost a year ago but whose roots go back further than that, has been snuffed out and replaced in the public mind. The movement that began as a people’s movement of angry independent, libertarians and conservatives will now be thought as the movement of people like Palin, Dick Armey, Judson Phillips, Mark Skoda, etc. a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Official Conservative Movement” and the Republican Party.

Did those Teabaggers know what they were paying $100,000 for?

Yep and they got their money's worth and much more. I am a tea partier, they are fun, made up of democrats, republicans, independents, libertarians all of them po'd about the national debt and the outrageous spending from both party's repubs and democrats. They are all FISCAL CONSERVATIVES, that's what they have in common.

This sums up the tea party movement- it's growing, much to you libs dismay. :lol::lol::lol:

" First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Gandi

The above is true, first the media ignored them, they are still laughing at them, some are trying to fight them, but in the end we will win because the great majority of people are fiscal conservatives no matter what party they belong to. Liberals only make up 20% of the population yet the congress and the senate are packed full of them. Come November that's gonna change dramatically. LOLOLOLOL

More accurate insight here then any of the other anti-Palin anti-TEA party crap put forth yet!

The Palin threads just keep a coming, each more out there than the next.

Go Sarah, show the hate of the left and the Lamestream media. you're doing a great job.:clap2:
Yeah, nothing but love from the right and the GOP Hatestream media when they call people they disagree with "CELEBUTARDS," rats, thugs, devils, snakes, etc.

February 4, 2010
RUSH: I'm just going to read the definition of 'tard' to you in the Urban Dictionary.: "Adjective used to describe ones so retarded they do not deserve the r-e."

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

I guess if I was from a Party that just blew a $1.6 Trillion hole in the budget, the biggest in human history and bigger than almost any 2 of Reagan's entire budgets and had 8 million unemployed and was deserted by everybody to the right of Mao, they, yeah, I'd have to talk about Palin too

I guess if I was from a Party that just blew a $1.6 Trillion hole in the budget, the biggest in human history and bigger than almost any 2 of Reagan's entire budgets and had 8 million unemployed and was deserted by everybody to the right of Mao, they, yeah, I'd have to talk about Palin too
St Ronnie TRIPLED the total national debt of every president that came before him combined and gave us 10 consecutive months of double digit unemployment peaking at 10.8%.

St Ronnie TRIPLED the total national debt of every president that came before him combined and gave us 10 consecutive months of double digit unemployment peaking at 10.8%.

And yet Congress till control spending

Obama's one year DEFICIT is equal to almost 2 of Reagan's entire budgets

Do you think that Sarah Palin has some sort of Crystal ball or looks into the future. How on earth would she or anyone else, short of divine revelation from God, know who the Front Runner is for an election that absolutely no one is running for yet?

And more importantly, why would anyones opinion on it matter now, 3 years before the election. They couldnt even accurately predict things 6 months before the last one.

This has got to be the stupidest post ive seen all day.

Wow. So the Tea Partiers paid her $100K to give a speech that a 6th grader could have assembled from any plethora of rightwing Internet blog sites and now FOX NEWS is going to pay her to sit there and look cute and say "I don't know"? I mean, I openly admit Palin is fairly easy on the eyes, but COME ON?

Ironically....VERY IRONICALLY...Obama uses a teleprompter to talk to 6th graders.....

I just listened to some of her speech on POTUS. People paid 500 bucks to hear that ? It was lame, unoriginal compilation of the same tired talking points you could read here any day, for free.

I swear she's dumber than most of the rightwing nuts on this forum. Anyone disagree?

And you point is??? The facts are the facts...and yes...apparently ALOT of people are willing to pay to hear her speak..The crowd was pretty big. Where as you probably wouldn't' see that group paying a dime to hear Obama read off of a teleprompter. At least she's capable of producing her own speeches.

Do you think that Sarah Palin has some sort of Crystal ball or looks into the future. How on earth would she or anyone else, short of divine revelation from God, know who the Front Runner is for an election that absolutely no one is running for yet?

And more importantly, why would anyones opinion on it matter now, 3 years before the election. They couldnt even accurately predict things 6 months before the last one.

Wow. So the Tea Partiers paid her $100K to give a speech that a 6th grader could have assembled from any plethora of rightwing Internet blog sites and now FOX NEWS is going to pay her to sit there and look cute and say "I don't know"? I mean, I openly admit Palin is fairly easy on the eyes, but COME ON?

Ironically....VERY IRONICALLY...Obama uses a teleprompter to talk to 6th graders.....
When you CON$ervaTards keep parroting that GOP hate media lie you prove just how week your arguments are by your stooping to lying.
Thank you.

WALLACE: OK. But wait a minute. When -- before we were talking about Ronald Regan, do you openly admit he was your political inspiration...
PALIN: Yes.
WALLACE: ... really a formative figure in your...
WALLACE: ... developing of political consciousness?

Reagan during his entire second term as governor of California was a lame duck. Reagan in that second term was being sharply attacked by anti-war radicals. I can tell you, Ronald Reagan would never have quit.

PALIN: It's a big difference between just getting political pot shots fired your way. I can handle those. I get those -- shoot I -- I got more of those this morning. So what? That doesn't matter. But when it adversely affected the people that I was serving, that's bull. And I wasn't going to put up with that. Again millions of dollars -- a paralyzed administration. My staff not knowing what they could do or say, because the adversaries were continuing to obstruct. No way. I love Alaska too much to put them through that.
So in that last -- in that lame duck session I'm like no. I'm going to hand the reigns over to the lieutenant governor. He's as conservative as I am. He can progress our agenda -- a common sense conservative agenda for our state. And we can all get on with life.

Sarah, dear...

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you think that Sarah Palin has some sort of Crystal ball or looks into the future? How on earth would she or anyone else, short of divine revelation from God, know who the Front Runner is for an election that absolutely no one is running for yet?

What would anyone here like to bet against my saying this idiotic poster has had to have made more than one post doing the above?

:rofl:

When you CON$ervaTards keep parroting that GOP hate media lie you prove just how week your arguments are by your stooping to lying.
Thank you.

Spare me the bullshit about hate media...OK? Was there a teleprompter in front of the president at the elementary school? Yes or no? We already know the answer. I know...I know...he only used it to address the press....ummmm....why not address the press somewhere else? And if he only used it for that reason, how many times does he need to read that info over and over? Can't he remember this brief and important information?

Supposedly, the photos show his address before he talks to the kids. Not sure that we can say with absolute certainty that it's the ONLY time he used it. Oh, and by the way, I saw the picture of him sitting there with Arne Duncan. Which proves that he doesn't need a teleprompter when the other guy helps him through it.

WALLACE: OK. But wait a minute. When -- before we were talking about Ronald Regan, do you openly admit he was your political inspiration...

Reagan during his entire second term as governor of California was a lame duck. Reagan in that second term was being sharply attacked by anti-war radicals. I can tell you, Ronald Reagan would never have quit.

PALIN: It's a big difference between just getting political pot shots fired your way. I can handle those. I get those -- shoot I -- I got more of those this morning. So what? That doesn't matter. But when it adversely affected the people that I was serving, that's bull. And I wasn't going to put up with that. Again millions of dollars -- a paralyzed administration. My staff not knowing what they could do or say, because the adversaries were continuing to obstruct. No way. I love Alaska too much to put them through that.
So in that last -- in that lame duck session I'm like no. I'm going to hand the reigns over to the lieutenant governor. He's as conservative as I am. He can progress our agenda -- a common sense conservative agenda for our state. And we can all get on with life.

Sarah, dear...

and? what does that have to do for the reasons Palin gave for her resigning.

Sarah, dear...

and?

Soviets supporter, both here and in Moscow, can never forgive Reagan for booting their proxies out of Nicaragua. Never

Sarah, dear...

She said she's not a quitter, she admires Reagan and its "different than getting political shots fired your way."

Iran-Contra was not "getting political shots fire your way." It was far more serious than anything she would have faced up in Alaska. So making analogies to Reagan is false.

What gets me are the 'cliff notes' she has written in her hand? I guess that's a poor woman's teleprompter, huh..... LOL......

The Buzz Log - Palin's Palm Holds the Answers - Yahoo! Buzz

Sorry...an entire speech on a teleprompter is far from key word reminders...........face it.

You're right! Having details on a teleprompter when delivering a prepared speech is not quite the same as not having to jot down the main topics of what you believe is important.

LOLOLOL....

Soviets supporter, both here and in Moscow, can never forgive Reagan for booting their proxies out of Nicaragua. Never

"The Contras are the moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers." - Ronald Reagan.

I liked Reagan and Margaret Thatcher is my political hero, but many of Reagan's followers remind me of John Stuart Mill's saying "Its true that not all conservatives are stupid people, but most stupid people are conservatives."

She said she's not a quitter, she admires Reagan and its "different than getting political shots fired your way."

Iran-Contra was not "getting political shots fire your way." It was far more serious than anything she would have faced up in Alaska. So making analogies to Reagan is false.

Oh brother.
she gave her reasons for why she stepped down. read all you want into them. the majority of Alaskans understood and I do believe when she is able to explain it more to the Amercian people, they will understand too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back