"Palin: No Idea. I Have No Idea!" (Post-Tea-Party?!?)

I love how FOX has now become even MORE of a Palin defender..They make up reasons for her every blunder..FOX & Freaks even said 'I think she showed she had written on her hand--On purpose!'

Palin is now on the payroll of FOX and if my memory serves me right, If she is considering a Presidential run, They have to give Obama and other Republican front runners as much air time as Failin.

this below was even noted on cable or network tv news, this is the minnesota bush billboard, "miss me, yet."

miss me yet? Bush billboard looms over highway (photo)

billions can notice that it is actually hard to miss the former president. Many who are not even near to sharpshooters would actually find hard to miss the former president!

What minnesota needs even now is a hunting season, in progress!

"crow, james crow: Shaken, not stirred!"
(hmmmm! Not try to miss for great. . .quarter-wit father in washington. 20% afrikaner, 80% not too up on things: In running for "first african-american president title, even now!)

$funny bush.jpg

And so a place of appropriate honor, somewhere near the great North Woods, is found just in time in America!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Actually, billions can possibly now agree that there was a quaint time in America, when even Abe Lincoln could have such honor bestowed upon him: And So Widely!)

Last edited:
:lol: like Iran-Contra had a damn thing to do with Sarah Palins interview because she mentioned Ronald Reagan..:cuckoo:

She compared herself to Reagan, saying he never went through what she was about to. But Reagan went through much worse than what she was going to go through. Buying arms from Iran and illegally selling them to the Contras ain't quite the same as whether or not Todd was peddling influence to friends in Wasilla, or whatever it was going to be.

This isn't hard.

Forum List

Back