"Palin: No Idea. I Have No Idea!" (Post-Tea-Party?!?)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
On Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV, Sunday Chris Wallace: "Wallace: Handicap the 2012 GOP Presidentai Race For Us. Who's the Front Runner?" Palin: No Idea. I have No Idea. Wallace: You're Not A Very Good Analyst. Palin: Fire me then Roger. Sorry. I already failed. . . ."

FOXNews.com - TRANSCRIPT: Fox News Sunday Interview With Sarah Palin

Apparently, at Tea-Party Conventions: They put something in the stuff?!?

Anyone guesses that they probably didn't have to put anything in the stuff at all! Actually, This becomes the second or third failure of Sarah Palin, but that would depend upon who on the staff of Senator John McCain is counting!

The 8th grade cheat notes seem to be a give-away: As in previews of coming attractions, or something! The "R" word is still for "Rush," where it seems to apply! They seem to be sensitive, on this issue.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Squaw Need To Leave Garden. . . .alone(?). . . .! Find water for East Africa, with no credit market economy!)

Do you think that Sarah Palin has some sort of Crystal ball or looks into the future? How on earth would she or anyone else, short of divine revelation from God, know who the Front Runner is for an election that absolutely no one is running for yet?

And more importantly, why would anyones opinion on it matter now, 3 years before the election. They couldnt even accurately predict things 6 months before the last one.

This has got to be the stupidest post ive seen all day.

Last edited:
The apparent front runner for the Democratic Party is Barack Obama. Television news analysts make a lot of money, and should be able to figure things out: To help boost ratings.

The fat guy who runs the "Fantasize Along With FoxTV" network doesn't need the clueless, lack of objective, analytical ability to make ratings pop!

Real Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV employees know that it really is a business! Proof of lack of ratings ability is not what the fat guy wants around at all! (And anyone can see that seriously around is being discussed, here!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Washington even has Great White Vice-Father, to try to predict(?)!)

The apparent front runner for the Democratic Party is Barack Obama. Television news analysts make a lot of money, and should be able to figure things out: To help boost ratings.

The fat guy who runs the "Fantasize Along With FoxTV" network doesn't need the clueless, lack of objective, analytical ability to make ratings pop!

Real Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV employees know that it really is a business! Proof of lack of ratings ability is not what the fat guy wants around at all! (And anyone can see that seriously around is being discussed, here!)

(Washington even has Great White Vice-Father, to try to predict(?)!)

Gee....are you a partisan hack?
Sure sounds like it.

By the way...Palin is not an analyst...she is a fox commentator.
By the way...Obama is by no means the favorite yet. He hasnt even mentioned a second term, and his ratings are low enough at this point where no one can say he SHOULD run.

Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV puts out the former Governess(?) Palin is actually a "Contributor" who is supposed to offer "Commentary and Analysis," and probably for money. Anyone analytical knows that the family has a history to contend with.

FOXNews.com - Palin to Join Fox News as Contributor

I myself don't work for Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV, or for R-Word-Along-With-Rush. It would be difficult to label mascale, a "hack." Neither radio nor TV do I do. Print media I don't do.

I don't even yet have the answer to, "What White Person names their male kid, "Rush!" We do know that Cosby kids can be named, "Dribble," or "Free-Throw!" Hispanics like to name their male kids, "Jesus," if not exactly, "futbol!" Who came up with this other name, "Rush?" Maybe the sister was named, "Gang-Tackle," or something?

(Other good vision name, "Runs-With-Beer:" Already taken!)

[SIZE=+1]Palin Hijacks Teabaggers[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
The tea party movement is dead. The one I was familiar with anyway. Judson Phillips held it down and Sarah Palin drove a stake right through its heart live Saturday night on C-Span in front of an unsuspecting audience. Sarah Palin didn’t give a tea party speech last night. She gave a partisan Republican address. It was a purely political speech designed to position her for a presidential run in 2012 or 2016. Period. She wasn’t there to celebrate the organic nature of a movement she had nothing to do with creating. She was there to co-opt the name and claim the brand as hers. And she did. The movement, that came to be officially recognized almost a year ago but whose roots go back further than that, has been snuffed out and replaced in the public mind. The movement that began as a people’s movement of angry independent, libertarians and conservatives will now be thought as the movement of people like Palin, Dick Armey, Judson Phillips, Mark Skoda, etc. a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Official Conservative Movement” and the Republican Party.

Did those Teabaggers know what they were paying $100,000 for?

Do you think that Sarah Palin has some sort of Crystal ball or looks into the future. How on earth would she or anyone else, short of divine revelation from God, know who the Front Runner is for an election that absolutely no one is running for yet?

And more importantly, why would anyones opinion on it matter now, 3 years before the election. They couldnt even accurately predict things 6 months before the last one.

This has got to be the stupidest post ive seen all day.

Wow. So the Tea Partiers paid her $100K to give a speech that a 6th grader could have assembled from any plethora of rightwing Internet blog sites and now FOX NEWS is going to pay her to sit there and look cute and say "I don't know"? I mean, I openly admit Palin is fairly easy on the eyes, but COME ON?

Seems her fee will be sent right back to the cause. So I guess she spoke for free.

There recently was a time in America: When the Clinton Administration was famous for the "Bimbo Alerts." For some reason, that never became a family matter.

At Fantasize-Along-With-Fox-TV, apparently these will now be in the promos--and likely with something, ugly in-between--belching out the "ratings" word.

(If the Governor-ess actually holds up her fingers, in a certain light: It even looks like little shadow bunny rabbits, rather there up against "Meet-Some-Guy," or "This-or-That, Dat Week," Sunday Roundtable: Looking For Some Ratings Relief, of their own!)

On Fantasize-Along-With-FoxTV, Sunday Chris Wallace: "Wallace: Handicap the 2012 GOP Presidentai Race For Us. Who's the Front Runner?" Palin: No Idea. I have No Idea. Wallace: You're Not A Very Good Analyst. Palin: Fire me then Roger. Sorry. I already failed. . . ."

FOXNews.com - TRANSCRIPT: Fox News Sunday Interview With Sarah Palin

Apparently, at Tea-Party Conventions: They put something in the stuff?!?

Anyone guesses that they probably didn't have to put anything in the stuff at all! Actually, This becomes the second or third failure of Sarah Palin, but that would depend upon who on the staff of Senator John McCain is counting!

The 8th grade cheat notes seem to be a give-away: As in previews of coming attractions, or something! The "R" word is still for "Rush," where it seems to apply! They seem to be sensitive, on this issue.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Squaw Need To Leave Garden. . . .alone(?). . . .! Find water for East Africa, with no credit market economy!)

She even said that was only one poll, no one has yet announced if they are going to run.

BTW, I would much prefer to have someone write on her hand a reminder to talk about something then someone who has to read a teleprompter VERBATIM even to a group of 6th graders and then does not even know when it screws up. Like introducing the same people twice because his teleprompter got stuck or the " corpsman," being mispronounced 3 times in the same speech by the commander in chief. :lol::lol::lol:

Today while campaigning in Texas for the governor she has written on her hand, " Hi Mom." She is playing with you libs and having a great time doing it. She is making fun of you as well she should. I do it all the time.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seems her fee will be sent right back to the cause. So I guess she spoke for free.

Uhhhhhh....yeah. And I have some ocean front property in North Dakota to sell you too!

Of course, you would have noooooooooooooooooooooooooo problem at allllllllllllllllllllllll when Clinton and Al Gore make millions giving speeches, now would you???? Your total and complete HYPOCRISY is quite EVIDENT. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I were her, I would KEEP the money, she earned it just as Clinton and other politicians have, and Al Gore earned it all by promoting a LIE.

Last edited:

Uhhhhhh....yeah. And I have some ocean front property in North Dakota to sell you too!

Of course, you would have noooooooooooooooooooooooooo problem at allllllllllllllllllllllll when Clinton and Al Gore make millions giving speeches, now would you???? Your total and complete HYPOCRISY is quite EVIDENT. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I were her, I would KEEP the money, she earned it just as Clinton and other politicians have, and Al Gore earned it all by promoting a LIE.

Clinton and Gore served their country as President and Vice President for TWO FULL TERMS. 8 years. What's the Barracuda got?

Link
Excerpt:
The tea party movement is dead.

Are the teabaggers actually a movement?

I thought they were more of an annoyance...like a swarm of mosquitos.

" First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Gandi

That statement pretty much sums up the tea party movement.:lol::lol::lol::lol: It's a growin. LOLOLOLO

Clinton and Gore served their country as President and Vice President for TWO FULL TERMS. 8 years. What's the Barracuda got?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo what????? This is a free country, people, ordinary people, not just politicians are paid to speak at events all day long, all over the country, all over the world. It takes talent, good ideas, and if others are willing to hear the message of the speaker, then the speaker has a RIGHT to charge and expect payment for his or her speeches. THAT'S freedom and Capitalizm.:lol::lol::lol: I would pay money to hear Palin speak, but I would NOT pay one red cent to hear Al Gore spread more lies.

She should keep her speaking fee.

That's not quite what she said, but CON$ervaTards are not sharp enough to understand her exact words.
BTW, whatever she donates to "charity" she personally benefits from the tax deduction.

WALLACE: Word is that you're getting $100,000 for this speech this weekend. True?
PALIN: I'm not getting it. They're writing a check -- a $100,000 check. And as I've said from Day One on this, I'm turning right around and being able to contribute it back to the cause. That means to people, to events --
WALLACE: So you're going to use your PAC and contribute it to candidates?
PALIN: I don't know if it's going to go to the PAC or if it goes to some non-profit or what.
Bottom line, I'm not personally benefiting from this.

That's not quite what she said, but CON$ervaTards are not sharp enough to understand her exact words.
BTW, whatever she donates to "charity" she personally benefits from the tax deduction.

WALLACE: Word is that you're getting $100,000 for this speech this weekend. True?
PALIN: I'm not getting it. They're writing a check -- a $100,000 check. And as I've said from Day One on this, I'm turning right around and being able to contribute it back to the cause. That means to people, to events --
WALLACE: So you're going to use your PAC and contribute it to candidates?
PALIN: I don't know if it's going to go to the PAC or if it goes to some non-profit or what.
Bottom line, I'm not personally benefiting from this.

Whatever she donates to "charity" she personally benefits from the tax deduction.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and sooooooooooooooooooooo does everyone else. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: IT'S CALLED THE TAX LAWS. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You libs are soooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid, that your posts and the points you try to stick someone with are hilarious. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW- she should keep the fee, she EARNED it, just like every other speaker of every other time. I sure don't hear you libs raising hell when it comes to Al Gore's paid speeches or Clinton's speech tours and I am sure that after Obama's one and only term you will have absolutely NO COMPLAINTS when he hits the speech tours and makes money. HYPOCRISY on display for all to see.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Link
Excerpt:
The tea party movement is dead. The one I was familiar with anyway. Judson Phillips held it down and Sarah Palin drove a stake right through its heart live Saturday night on C-Span in front of an unsuspecting audience. Sarah Palin didn’t give a tea party speech last night. She gave a partisan Republican address. It was a purely political speech designed to position her for a presidential run in 2012 or 2016. Period. She wasn’t there to celebrate the organic nature of a movement she had nothing to do with creating. She was there to co-opt the name and claim the brand as hers. And she did. The movement, that came to be officially recognized almost a year ago but whose roots go back further than that, has been snuffed out and replaced in the public mind. The movement that began as a people’s movement of angry independent, libertarians and conservatives will now be thought as the movement of people like Palin, Dick Armey, Judson Phillips, Mark Skoda, etc. a wholly owned subsidiary of the “Official Conservative Movement” and the Republican Party.

Did those Teabaggers know what they were paying $100,000 for?

Palin thinks Alaska is the shining beacon on the hill that other countries look to for security.

Forum List

Back