Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

You have no idea why I started the thread. Since you have no way to get inside my head.

Your motives were obvious. They were to belittle Sarah Palin and lift your god onto a pedestal.

Are you really going to try to deny that?

Immie

I am not going to try, I AM going to deny it. Telling the truth about Palin is not trying to belittle her. I am not going to be like you and pretend she has no issues. As for the prez, saying that we think of him as, "a god" is so childish and stupid. Not to mention OLD!!!

After the incompetency of George W. Bush, Obama was a welcome change for us. The left finds him to be a good prez and we like him a lot. Why is that such a damn crime??? It comes off as jealousy to me. In the future, I'd appreciate it if you did not attempt to interpret my motives. You're way off base.

Yes, he was such a welcome change, that his approval numbers have been low enough in the tank to rival the worst of them.

And he lost the house in two years (when the dems were supposed to keep it for ten years).

There is no doubt that GWB Was incompetent.

There is no doubt that BHO is no better.

You have no idea why I started the thread. Since you have no way to get inside my head.

Your motives were obvious. They were to belittle Sarah Palin and lift your god onto a pedestal.

Are you really going to try to deny that?

Immie

I am not going to try, I AM going to deny it. Telling the truth about Palin is not trying to belittle her. I am not going to be like you and pretend she has no issues. As for the prez, saying that we think of him as, "a god" is so childish and stupid. Not to mention OLD!!!

After the incompetency of George W. Bush, Obama was a welcome change for us. The left finds him to be a good prez and we like him a lot. Why is that such a damn crime??? It comes off as jealousy to me. In the future, I'd appreciate it if you did not attempt to interpret my motives. You're way off base.

What are your motives?

I keep hearing that W was incompetent.......how exactly was he incompetent? I would have loved to se him veto more of the crap that the democrat Congress put in front of him and I wish he would have said "FUCK YOU" to the ridiculously leftist press but he had more natural and human caused disasters thrown at him in the span of 6 years(I don't believe he was really President for 8, the democrats ran the country from 2006 into 2008 and the purchase of the Presidency by O'Bamma's special interest money), What could President Bush have done to not be "incompetent" ?

HIs biggest mistake was getting friendly with Tony Blair. May as well have been best friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Bad move.

Vote for the candidate with little moeny and lots of passion. Get the old timers and new regulars out.
If we do that we all win.

why did palin have stuff written on her hand?

to remember it during a speech, crib notes.

you should make a pic with sarah's name on her hand. so that she can remember that.
I don't see how that's any different from using a Teleprompter

You're kidding!!!

The odd Republican war against teleprompters that began early in the Obama Administration continues, with the latest variation on the theme being Rick Santorum’s suggestion that it should be illegal for Presidential candidates to use teleprompters.

A leader isn’t just about what’s written on a piece of paper, this much is true, but a leader also is not about who makes the best off-the-cuff speeches, and that’s a pretty bad measure for picking a President. Santorum isn’t just denouncing teleprompters here, of course, he’s denouncing speechwriters, which have been a part of Presidential politics for at least the last 50 years, if not longer. Just as teleprompters have been used by every politician since they were invented, speechwriters have been used by Presidents. Every one of Ronald Reagan’s great speeches went through the hands of at least one speechwriter.

The Republicans’ war on TelePrompters is an example of why many in the party are wary about the GOP nomination fight extending all the way through June. Attacking TelePrompters might be a winning strategy (or at least part of one) in a Republican primary race but’s it hard to imagine any swing voters this November being persuaded by that line of attack.

So the President uses a teleprompter? So, what? So did Reagan, are Republicans insinuating that he was stupid and inauthentic too?
Why Do Republicans Hate Teleprompters So Much?

Have you listened to this supposedly intelligent asshole without a teleprompter? He needed two to speak to a 5th grade class. He is an overeducated idiot without an ounce of common sense, his incredibly bad golf swing tells me everything I need to know about the clown. The way he throws a baseball tells you a bunch more.

Last edited:
yeah the skill i look for most in a president is his ability to throw a fast ball...... thats gonna solve the nations problems after all

I keep hearing that W was incompetent.......how exactly was he incompetent? I would have loved to se him veto more of the crap that the democrat Congress put in front of him and I wish he would have said "FUCK YOU" to the ridiculously leftist press but he had more natural and human caused disasters thrown at him in the span of 6 years(I don't believe he was really President for 8, the democrats ran the country from 2006 into 2008 and the purchase of the Presidency by O'Bamma's special interest money), What could President Bush have done to not be "incompetent" ?

Hey Shit Arrow............got news for you...........JR. INVADED THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!

And.........he let Bin Laden go.

Obama got him, Jr. didn't. Yeah.........Jr. was a fucking soup sandwich.

I don't see how that's any different from using a Teleprompter

You're kidding!!!

The odd Republican war against teleprompters that began early in the Obama Administration continues, with the latest variation on the theme being Rick Santorum’s suggestion that it should be illegal for Presidential candidates to use teleprompters.

A leader isn’t just about what’s written on a piece of paper, this much is true, but a leader also is not about who makes the best off-the-cuff speeches, and that’s a pretty bad measure for picking a President. Santorum isn’t just denouncing teleprompters here, of course, he’s denouncing speechwriters, which have been a part of Presidential politics for at least the last 50 years, if not longer. Just as teleprompters have been used by every politician since they were invented, speechwriters have been used by Presidents. Every one of Ronald Reagan’s great speeches went through the hands of at least one speechwriter.

The Republicans’ war on TelePrompters is an example of why many in the party are wary about the GOP nomination fight extending all the way through June. Attacking TelePrompters might be a winning strategy (or at least part of one) in a Republican primary race but’s it hard to imagine any swing voters this November being persuaded by that line of attack.

So the President uses a teleprompter? So, what? So did Reagan, are Republicans insinuating that he was stupid and inauthentic too?

Have you listened to this supposedly intelligent asshole without a teleprompter? He needed two to speak to a 5th grade class. He is an overeducated idiot without an ounce of common sense, his incredibly bad golf swing tells me everything I need to know about the clown. The way he throws a baseball tells you a bunch more.

Again, Shit Arrow...........I think a president who actually does something for the people rather than something for his cronies is more important than how they throw a ball.

Good luck fuckstick.

Yanno..........I'd REALLY like to see a debate between the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, he'd wipe the floor with her. Matter of fact, I'd almost pay to see it happen.

However.................................

Being a military man, and someone who looks at things through the eyes of someone who spent 20 years in that particular venture, I'd say the following.............................

Obama (the President and leader of the United States), debating a person like Sarah Palin (a half term governor, who left her job in pursuit of wealth), is like the Commanding Officer accepting a debate from a first enlistment E-3.

It's beneath his office.

yeah the skill i look for most in a president is his ability to throw a fast ball...... thats gonna solve the nations problems after all

So you don't have a problem with a President that doesn't throw a baseball as well as a fucking beauty pageant Queen........ forget a fast ball, he can't get it half way to the plate.......he's a dildo. Oh and he's gay too.....not that there's anything wrong with that. You dems can claim the first black and gay President, you might not want the black guys to know that though.:badgrin:

Hey Shit Arrow............got news for you...........JR. INVADED THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!

For a self proclaimed military man, you think more like the gay sailor in the Village People.
What an insult to the brave men in the Navy SEALs to say that idiot O'Bamma got Bin Laden. Panetta held him down while Hillary twisted his arm until he reluctantly gave the OK to get Obama...errr......Osama...... Barry wouldn't know what end of the M4 to point at the enemy, that is assuming he actually believed Obama......shit....Osama to be the enemy.

I give credit to who it belongs, the CIA, military intelligence, the American taxpayer and of course, a group of highly skilled Navy SEALs, Osama.....damn!......Obama had no choice but to give the mission a go ahead.........he would have looked like the pussy that he is if he wouldn't have, Hillary screamed that to him while she twisted his skinny little arm.:badgrin:

You're kidding!!!

Again, Shit Arrow...........I think a president who actually does something for the people rather than something for his cronies is more important than how they throw a ball.

Good luck fuckstick.

Yea, he's done a lot for his people....... Soros, Rahm Emmanuel, Hoffa and the nutcase Teamsters, SEIU and their nut case members, the useless asshole union shits that now own GM.......oh wait, those would be his cronies. He does pay Michelle well with multi lavish vacations, convent so he can be alone with his man servant and lover Reggie Love.

Here's a video for you skooter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw&feature=relmfu]In the Navy - YouTube[/ame]

For a self proclaimed military man, you think more like the gay sailor in the Village People.
What an insult to the brave men in the Navy SEALs to say that idiot O'Bamma got Bin Laden. Panetta held him down while Hillary twisted his arm until he reluctantly gave the OK to get Obama...errr......Osama...... Barry wouldn't know what end of the M4 to point at the enemy, that is assuming he actually believed Obama......shit....Osama to be the enemy.

I give credit to who it belongs, the CIA, military intelligence, the American taxpayer and of course, a group of highly skilled Navy SEALs, Osama.....damn!......Obama had no choice but to give the mission a go ahead.........he would have looked like the pussy that he is if he wouldn't have, Hillary screamed that to him while she twisted his skinny little arm.:badgrin:
You seem sitarro to be facinated by GAYS,POO PUSHERS,QUEERS an all, ad-nusium you carry on with continually....Methinks you want to STOP BEING AN ASS VIRGIN......we can all understand....but we can't join you...Best of FUCK,OOOOooopppps LUCK.theliq:evil:

You seem sitarro to be facinated by GAYS,POO PUSHERS,QUEERS an all, ad-nusium you carry on with continually....Methinks you want to STOP BEING AN ASS VIRGIN......we can all understand....but we can't join you...Best of FUCK,OOOOooopppps LUCK.theliq:evil:

Sure..... such a creative thought from a person whose screen name is assliq......... very funny little boy.

Forum List

Back