Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

I keep hearing that W was incompetent.......how exactly was he incompetent? I would have loved to se him veto more of the crap that the democrat Congress put in front of him and I wish he would have said "FUCK YOU" to the ridiculously leftist press but he had more natural and human caused disasters thrown at him in the span of 6 years(I don't believe he was really President for 8, the democrats ran the country from 2006 into 2008 and the purchase of the Presidency by O'Bamma's special interest money), What could President Bush have done to not be "incompetent" ?

you are actually asking that?......he was a piss poor leader who at one time had just about everyone in the Country (except Dean and Chris) behind him....had most of the world,including most Muslim Countries behind him.....and he blew that all to hell by going into Iraq.....that was the first sign of incompetency....some of the Assholes he was listening too was another clue.....we could be here all night listing this shit.....

What... The Democrats hated Bush from the start. Recall that Al Gore lost the election..

Bush had brief respite from the abuse after 9/11 but as soon as Democrats could they went back to full hate mode.

True.

Bush wasn't dynamic, but he sure wasn't as bad as what the democrats had him tagged.

He made mistakes as all presidents do...but for the most part unemployment was low, the economy was humming along until the democrats took over Congress, and we didn't get hit again with a terrorist attack with him.
I don't think we should have gone into Iraq.

For a self proclaimed military man, you think more like the gay sailor in the Village People.
What an insult to the brave men in the Navy SEALs to say that idiot O'Bamma got Bin Laden. Panetta held him down while Hillary twisted his arm until he reluctantly gave the OK to get Obama...errr......Osama...... Barry wouldn't know what end of the M4 to point at the enemy, that is assuming he actually believed Obama......shit....Osama to be the enemy.

I give credit to who it belongs, the CIA, military intelligence, the American taxpayer and of course, a group of highly skilled Navy SEALs, Osama.....damn!......Obama had no choice but to give the mission a go ahead.........he would have looked like the pussy that he is if he wouldn't have, Hillary screamed that to him while she twisted his skinny little arm.:badgrin:
You seem sitarro to be facinated by GAYS,POO PUSHERS,QUEERS an all, ad-nusium you carry on with continually....Methinks you want to STOP BEING AN ASS VIRGIN......we can all understand....but we can't join you...Best of FUCK,OOOOooopppps LUCK.theliq:evil:

Sure..... such a creative thought from a person whose screen name is assliq......... very funny little boy.
Yeah I thought SO TOO.:clap2: mind you,YOU and DAVE DIAMOND would make great bum buddies. ASSKICKERLIQ

Last edited:
You seem sitarro to be facinated by GAYS,POO PUSHERS,QUEERS an all, ad-nusium you carry on with continually....Methinks you want to STOP BEING AN ASS VIRGIN......we can all understand....but we can't join you...Best of FUCK,OOOOooopppps LUCK.theliq:evil:

Sure..... such a creative thought from a person whose screen name is assliq......... very funny little boy.
Yeah I thought SO TOO.:clap2: mind you,YOU and DAVE DIAMOND would make great bum buddies. ASSKICKERLIQ

you are a cliche........ idiot assliq.

you are a cliche........ idiot assliq.
Well if you talk sense then we could dialogue but when you start and continue post like this "wanting respectful people to spell President with a small........p.........and speaking of President Obama (and no doubt his family) in the most VULGAR ans DISRESPECTFUL WAY..........moreover all this support of Palin and all,you turn yourself into a JESTER.........fancy thinking a TITAN like President Obama would bother with the likes of the DUMB SARAH......you must think we are idiots or what. think you can:eusa_silenced:theliq.sorry but it won't and could never happen.

That's why I expose fools like you,you have zilch moderation or self control......who are you anyway to make judgement on anyone.....you think you can foul mouth even the President of the United States.......well you baldhead I'm here to prevent you from spewing your vitriol BULLSHIT.

It's great watching you,when a superior mind gives you an example of what you do.....it's not nice....but where as THE PRESIDENT does not deserve your filthbag vitriol ......... YOU DO and I won't mince words with you about your CRETINIOUS BEHAVIOUR.

Last edited:
you are actually asking that?......he was a piss poor leader who at one time had just about everyone in the Country (except Dean and Chris) behind him....had most of the world,including most Muslim Countries behind him.....and he blew that all to hell by going into Iraq.....that was the first sign of incompetency....some of the Assholes he was listening too was another clue.....we could be here all night listing this shit.....

What... The Democrats hated Bush from the start. Recall that Al Gore lost the election..

Bush had brief respite from the abuse after 9/11 but as soon as Democrats could they went back to full hate mode.

True.

Bush wasn't dynamic, but he sure wasn't as bad as what the democrats had him tagged.

He made mistakes as all presidents do...but for the most part unemployment was low, the economy was humming along until the democrats took over Congress, and we didn't get hit again with a terrorist attack with him.

Bush was fairly dynamic, I liked him as a person but I didn't think he was anymore qualified to be president than Palin, Regan, other Republicans who are tapped only because they can relate to people.

I like high intelligence in my presidential choices. Look at the current crop, I just can't respect a Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Herman Cain.. They may be nice guys but they, being our choices, really only minimizes the importance of what is supposed to be the highest office in the land.

Seriously.

True.

First, that is not true. Bush was not hated from the start. He was given due respect as the POTUS. After 9/11, the entire nation rallied behind him. He had an opportunity to lead AND unite. He did not seize that opportunity.

The economy was crippled by Bush policies.

We got hit the first time with him.

You are apologizing for an incompetent POTUS.

I keep hearing that W was incompetent.......how exactly was he incompetent? I would have loved to se him veto more of the crap that the democrat Congress put in front of him and I wish he would have said "FUCK YOU" to the ridiculously leftist press but he had more natural and human caused disasters thrown at him in the span of 6 years(I don't believe he was really President for 8, the democrats ran the country from 2006 into 2008 and the purchase of the Presidency by O'Bamma's special interest money), What could President Bush have done to not be "incompetent" ?

Bush had a brief respite from the abuse after 9/11 but as soon as Democrats could they went back to full hate mode.

Also as mentioned.. the economic slide started coincidently with Harry & Nancy( purse string & such) taking over Congress..

i dont care who hated the guy.....he was a piss poor leader and under his watch this Country started to become pretty dam divided......MUCH more than when Clinton or anyone before him was in,and they had haters too......Bush was a piss poor leader and Obama aint much better and may be worse.....

Is that based on experience?

Maybe a piece of lettuce or something. Hope it wasn't something that appeared to look like a drop of mayonaise but came with and "odor".

Now... back on topic!

Immie

been delivering for 30 years.....what do you think?....:eusa_angel:

Yeah...a couple of complaints on your route got Playboy to start wrapping their mags in plastic...something about sticking pages. :eusa_whistle:

actually it was Glamour .......

Bush had a brief respite from the abuse after 9/11 but as soon as Democrats could they went back to full hate mode.

Also as mentioned.. the economic slide started coincidently with Harry & Nancy( purse string & such) taking over Congress..

Al Gore didn't lose the popular election and that was part of the problem with the Bush administration. But then democrats resigned themselves that he was indeed President. That began a storm of some pretty ridiculous moves. First off, Bush re-ignited, for some strange reason, the cold war. He pulled out of anti-missile defense treaties and announced we were going to be building them. The Bush administration showed a great deal of hostility toward the Russians and the Chinese after a period of relative calm. He announced the government had "to much money" and instead of paying down the debt, he rammed through a huge tax cut for the wealthy that had to be passed through reconciliation. And apparently he didn't get the memo that the Chinese weren't going to put up with Spy planes flying over their terroritory..because one got downed. That..was handled terribly. And all the while that Bush was focusing on making the rich richer, and pissing off China and Russia, the "mosquitoes" he didn't want to swat, were making one of the most hare brained terrorist schemes ever dreamed up..into a reality.

Then 9/11 happened.

Lets not forget Barney Frank and in all this.

True.

First, that is not true. Bush was not hated from the start. He was given due respect as the POTUS. After 9/11, the entire nation rallied behind him. He had an opportunity to lead AND unite. He did not seize that opportunity.

The economy was crippled by Bush policies.

We got hit the first time with him.

You are apologizing for an incompetent POTUS.

Yea, this asshole deserves respect.

Why is it a crime for us to say we like Sarah? Are you jealous that the right actually has a competant woman on its side? It sure seems that way.

More double standards from the left wing.

And it is obvious from your post that I hit the nail on the head in regards to your motive for this thread.

Immie

If you want to like her, go ahead!!! Who cares??? That's not a problem. The problem is that the right does not want anyone to dislike her. And why would I be jealous of a competent woman on the right?? There are plenty of them. Sara Palin just isn't in that group.

And if you want to think you hit the nail on the head, go right ahead. I'm not going to argue about it. It much more important to you than it is to me.

I've been doing my damnedest to think of some on the left ever since I wrote that post... I may never come up with one!!!!! :razz:

Just kidding, because as much as I didn't like her at first, I would say that Hillary Clinton has proved herself competent. I can't say that I want her to be President, but I think she is competent and now, if I had to choose between her and President Obama, I would choose her.

Immie

I hope she'll run in 2016. Some in the media have said she'll be too old, but I don't think so. She was born in 1947 so she'll be 69.

took almost 300 posts until the thread title was spelled correctly. Wow.

You are so friggin' tiresome!!! I did not know how to fix it. Meister did it for me and it was very nice of him. Take a lesson, pal.

Al Gore didn't lose the popular election and that was part of the problem with the Bush administration. But then democrats resigned themselves that he was indeed President. That began a storm of some pretty ridiculous moves. First off, Bush re-ignited, for some strange reason, the cold war. He pulled out of anti-missile defense treaties and announced we were going to be building them. The Bush administration showed a great deal of hostility toward the Russians and the Chinese after a period of relative calm. He announced the government had "to much money" and instead of paying down the debt, he rammed through a huge tax cut for the wealthy that had to be passed through reconciliation. And apparently he didn't get the memo that the Chinese weren't going to put up with Spy planes flying over their terroritory..because one got downed. That..was handled terribly. And all the while that Bush was focusing on making the rich richer, and pissing off China and Russia, the "mosquitoes" he didn't want to swat, were making one of the most hare brained terrorist schemes ever dreamed up..into a reality.

Then 9/11 happened.

all this happened in his first 6 months?...and if the Russians were so pissed off,why was Putin one of the world leaders standing besides Bush after the Afghan incursion?

Then 9/11 happened.

all this happened in his first 6 months?...and if the Russians were so pissed off,why was Putin one of the world leaders standing besides Bush after the Afghan incursion?

Really?

ST. PETERSBURG: Russia on Monday, for the first time, publicly endorsed Pakistan’s bid to get full membership of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO).

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin made this announcement in response to Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani’s address at the 10th Heads of Government meeting of SCO, at the Constantine Palace.

The Russian Premier also supported Prime Minister Gilani’s proposals for implementing trade and energy projects.

He announced financing 0.5 billion US dollars for the CASA- 1000 that would ensure power transmission from Turkmenistan Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Putin said in practical and tangible terms, Russia wants materialization of projects including TAPI (Turkmenistan- Afghanistan-Pakistan-India) gas pipeline project and the Central Asia South Asia Electricity Trade and Transmission Project (CASA 1000).
Russia endorses full SCO membership for Pakistan | World | DAWN.COM

Which is what they wanted in the first place.

If you want to like her, go ahead!!! Who cares??? That's not a problem. The problem is that the right does not want anyone to dislike her. And why would I be jealous of a competent woman on the right?? There are plenty of them. Sara Palin just isn't in that group.

And if you want to think you hit the nail on the head, go right ahead. I'm not going to argue about it. It much more important to you than it is to me.

I've been doing my damnedest to think of some on the left ever since I wrote that post... I may never come up with one!!!!! :razz:

Just kidding, because as much as I didn't like her at first, I would say that Hillary Clinton has proved herself competent. I can't say that I want her to be President, but I think she is competent and now, if I had to choose between her and President Obama, I would choose her.

Immie

I hope she'll run in 2016. Some in the media have said she'll be too old, but I don't think so. She was born in 1947 so she'll be 69.

It would be a hoot if she went up against Hillary Clinton!

:badgrin:

Immie

Not to old as Presidents go.

I don't know though, I am not so sure she wants it anymore. She seems tired and worn out. Not that I can blame her. She doesn't seem to have the fire in her heart that she once had.

Note: I don't want it said that I said I would vote for her if she does run. I am sick of both parties. It will likely be a very cold day in hell before I vote for anyone that runs with a (D) or an (R) behind their names again.

To me the initial after the name says one thing: corruption.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

That was who we were talking about... pretty hard for her to go up against herself! :razz:

Immie

Immie

Do you mean Sara and Hillary?? OMG, what a show that would be!!!

Forum List

Back