Palin Betrays Base on Immigration Policy

Glad you're getting a chuckle---which hot conservative woman do dems like ?

youre asking if dems "like" (a very vague word here. what exactly do you mean? support? respect?) a republican? how many repubs "like" hillary or pelosi?

if youre trying to prove your point, this is not a good way of doing it.

You don't like women much, do you dillo? Her missteps and hypocritical bullshit have nothing to do with her gender.

I doubt even the viewers of Univision are taken in.

Oh stop making sense, it confuses the partisans! :lol:

How DARE a woman not follow the rules set for her by the party of white men? So make up your minds ? Is just jsut some dumb hottie or a woman with courage enough to speak her own mind ?

The Founder of the Alaska Independence Party encouraged its members to run as Democrats and Republicans, but only in name, so they could push the AIP's agenda.

Palin is a mole.

Bingo.

People, including women, don't support her because she's totally unqualified to be a potential president.

And as far as I know, the only ones who were swooning over her "winking" at the TV camera during a somber vice presidential debate, were dateless and starstruck con men.

I tried to give you points, but apparently I can't yet. :cool:

You don't like women much, do you dillo? Her missteps and hypocritical bullshit have nothing to do with her gender.

I doubt even the viewers of Univision are taken in.

Actually I do like some women. Especially the ones with down home common sense and don't rely on some kind of feminazi rhetoric or think that because they are women they should get the kid glove treatment. She's in the ring with the big guys and doing her thing. What kind of woman do females want to represent them in politics ?

What kind of woman do females want to represent them in politics ?
That depends on the woman. Personally, I like women that are intelligent and have common sense. Other than that, I don't judge them by gender.

If you really liked women you wouldn't constantly use Palin's gender as a negative.

That depends on the woman. Personally, I like women that are intelligent and have common sense. Other than that, I don't judge them by gender.

If you really liked women you wouldn't constantly use Palin's gender as a negative.

:lol: I've never used her gender as a negative. I'd love to have a woman in the white house. Why don't all get together and decide on one that ya'll like ?

:lol: I've never used her gender as a negative. I'd love to have a woman in the white house. Why don't all get together and decide on one that ya'll like ?

But why are you and a bunch of Con men constantly talking about how "hot" Palin is, and drooling all over yourselves?

Personally, I think Michelle Obama is an attractive person, but I don't see lib men constantly drooling all over her. I think she would be an amazing first lady, because of her demeanor, her education, her intelligence, and her background.

McCain already betrayed the base with the Amnesty Bill. McCain is a moderate; Palin is a conservative. Unfortunately, she's not running for president. I'll repeat that since libs seem to forget it constantly:

Palin is not running for president.

Of course she's pandering. It happens in a campaign -- on BOTH sides of the aisle. We know that. This won't change a thing for the base -- and it won't win the Hispanic vote.

I think McCain and Palin are running two different races. He's running for president in 2008...she's running for president 2012.

man, did he make a bad pick. I'm not voting for him, but this chick was just bad news all around. Mitt, at least, would have been loyal.

it kind of sounds like Palin supports Obama's plan for immigration. Priority goes to those immigrants who came here legally but provides a path to legalization for those who did not, including paying fines.

it used to be McCain's stance too, until he started his run for President.

On the Issues: Immigration - Election Guide 2008 - The New York Times

Yes, it's like they're trying to take all sides and then they'll just do their own thing once they get into office. :eusa_hand: It's blatant pandering season!

I think McCain and Palin are running two different races. He's running for president in 2008...she's running for president 2012.

man, did he make a bad pick. I'm not voting for him, but this chick was just bad news all around. Mitt, at least, would have been loyal.

Jesus Christ, can you imagine if McBush had been smart enough to pick Tom Ridge, instead of his idiotic choice of Palin?

Pennsylvania would have been in play, and winning pennsylvania is McCain's only ticket to victory.

You guys are going to have to realise, that there is absolutely no way possible to round up 12 million illegals in this country & ship them back. Many have integrated into our society & have been here for decades. Their children have been born here, making them legal U.S citizens.

Are you suggesting that we send their illegal parents back to whereever & turn their legal U.S. citizen children into orphans? Because that's exactly what would happen.

We have to secure our borders, once & for all. And we're going to have to suck it up & give a path to illegals that have been in this country, recognize them, give them a path to citizenship--so they can get hammered with taxes too.

Last edited:

I agree, I don't Like Palin. It seems like the media thinks she connects with everyday average people. But most of the people I have asked said they see her as smug and patronizing. He should have picked Romney.

Forum List

Back