Discussion in 'Congress' started by The Paperboy, Oct 24, 2008.
That's the most substantial thing about her.
I don't know why you're whining.
A few short weeks ago, Cons were begging me and other libs to keep on being "mean" to poor Sarah, because there would be a backlash against Dems in the polls.
Make up your damn minds! Do you want us to be mean to Sarah, or not?
it's not about the clothes. it's about the money.
and let not forget about the tax payers money she spent decorating her office when she was mayor
Hey--it's a big issue ya know--
yes just laugh it up. just remember this when we are laughing at how bad McCain/Palin lost.
the clothes simply go to show ..she is not the average hockey mom...she is kinda like the emporor with no clothes.
You guys are a joke. Obama gets a million dollar house at $300,000.00 below market value with the help of a convicted felon and you call it a smear.
Five signs Obama is in trouble:
1. Obama is being begged to come back to Pennsylvania.
2. Obama is trying to scare seniors with commercials that factcheck.org says are complete lies. He must need the senior vote as Gallup says first time voters will be the same as previous elections.
3. Obama goes to see dying grandma five days after he learns she is dying so he can have a five day story to garner sympathy.
4. Early voting is even between Dems and Republicans.
4. The biggest story Dems have going is Palin's clothes.
I'm feeling very, very good today.
Except she got slammed by the Republicans for it as well.
Might want to feel less good considering #4 (the first one ;p) is an outright lie. Oh and polls show Obama increasing his already formidable lead in the electoral college vote.
Good luck. You need it.
I bet the bitch can't even cook or sew.
Separate names with a comma.