'Palestinian'

The archaeological record verifies King David, who presided over the ancient Israelite Davidic Kingdom ca. 3000 years ago, existed: Tel Dan Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :clap2:

Can you provide archaeological evidence of any Palestinian kings and kingdoms in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so:lol:

You still have not provided any proof that the Israelis were the only people there at that time.

The archaeological record verifies the existence of King David's Monarchy, which controlled Israel 3000 years ago.

Eminent archaeologist William Dever...
In 1993 an inscription was found at Tel Dan. It mentions a dynasty of David. And on the Mesha stone found in the last century in Moab there is also a probable reference to David. So there is textual evidence outside the Bible for these kings of the United Monarchy, at least David.
:clap2:

You have any archaeological evidence of Palestinian kings and kingdoms in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so. :lol:

I am not arguing that point. You claim that there were no Palestinians there 3000 years ago.

You have failed to post anything to back up that claim. I posted evidence that they have been there since the beginning of time.

You still have not provided any proof that the Israelis were the only people there at that time.

The archaeological record verifies the existence of King David's Monarchy, which controlled Israel 3000 years ago.

In 1993 an inscription was found at Tel Dan. It mentions a dynasty of David. And on the Mesha stone found in the last century in Moab there is also a probable reference to David. So there is textual evidence outside the Bible for these kings of the United Monarchy, at least David.

You have any archaeological evidence of Palestinian kings and kingdoms in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so. :lol:

I am not arguing that point. You claim that there were no Palestinians there 3000 years ago.

You have failed to post anything to back up that claim. I posted evidence that they have been there since the beginning of time.

Still waiting for direct archaeological evidence for Palestinians in ancient Israel. Don't keep us waiting forever. You're looking very foolish. :lol:

Ancient Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE: http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=384 :clap2:

Still waiting for direct archaeological evidence for Palestinians in ancient Israel. Don't keep us waiting forever. You're looking very foolish. :lol:

Ancient Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE: http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=384 :clap2:

You post nothing and say I look foolish?:cuckoo:

Another ancient Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE: http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=383 :clap2:

You have any archaeological evidence of Palestinians in Israel 3000 years ago. No, I didn't think so :lol:

Another ancient Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE: http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=383 :clap2:

You have any archaeological evidence of Palestinians in Israel 3000 years ago. No, I didn't think so :lol:

You consistently duck the question.

Good night.

Hatshepsut was the daughter of Pharaoh Thutmose I (a.k.a. Thutmosis) of XVIII th Dynasty during the New Kingdom, Egypt's Golden Age. Her reign was in ca. 1490 - 1468 B.C..............In the twenty-one years that Hatshepsut ruled, there were no great military campaigns. Egypt's armies did not conquer new lands as it had under her father Thutmose I. He had conquered Palestine and lands as far north as the Euphrates River and south into Nubia.
Queen Hatshepsut

king of ancient Egypt (Egypt, ancient) (reigned c. 1539–14 BCE) and founder of the 18th dynasty (Egypt, ancient) who completed the expulsion of the Hyksos (Asiatic rulers of Egypt), invaded Palestine, and re-exerted Egypt's hegemony over northern Nubia, to the south.
Ahmose I

With the Rohl chronology, the Amarna period is contemporary with the United Monarchy (195-231). The political landscape described in the Amarna Letters , however, is much different that that during the United Monarchy. In the Amarna period, Canaan was dominated by many independent city-states in vassalage to Egypt, along with the troublesome Apiru. Palestine in the United Monarchy period , with the exception of Philistia, was politically united under one king, with the chief adversary during the reigns of Saul and David being the Philistines.
David Rohl's Revised Egyptian Chronology: A View From Palestine

Hatshepsut was the daughter of Pharaoh Thutmose I (a.k.a. Thutmosis) of XVIII th Dynasty during the New Kingdom, Egypt's Golden Age. Her reign was in ca. 1490 - 1468 B.C..............In the twenty-one years that Hatshepsut ruled, there were no great military campaigns. Egypt's armies did not conquer new lands as it had under her father Thutmose I. He had conquered Palestine and lands as far north as the Euphrates River and south into Nubia.
Queen Hatshepsut

king of ancient Egypt (Egypt, ancient) (reigned c. 1539–14 BCE) and founder of the 18th dynasty (Egypt, ancient) who completed the expulsion of the Hyksos (Asiatic rulers of Egypt), invaded Palestine, and re-exerted Egypt's hegemony over northern Nubia, to the south.
Ahmose I

With the Rohl chronology, the Amarna period is contemporary with the United Monarchy (195-231). The political landscape described in the Amarna Letters , however, is much different that that during the United Monarchy. In the Amarna period, Canaan was dominated by many independent city-states in vassalage to Egypt, along with the troublesome Apiru. Palestine in the United Monarchy period , with the exception of Philistia, was politically united under one king, with the chief adversary during the reigns of Saul and David being the Philistines.

The Amarna Tablets preceded the establishment of the Davidic Kingdom, which controlled Israel, by 300 years, during which time came the disappearance of the Canaanites, Jebusites, Amalekites, Hittites and other tribes in Canaan which eventuated into the Kingdom of Israel.

the Israelites remained the predominant People in Israel until the Roman conquest 1000 years later. The Israelites were the only nation ever established in Canaan/Israel

Last edited:
In sixty years time people will look back at the country that was once called "Israel"

Queen Hatshepsut

Ahmose I

The Amarna Tablets preceded the establishment of the Davidic Kingdom, which controlled Israel, by 300 years, during which time came the disappearance of the Canaanites, Jebusites, Amalekites, Hittites and other tribes in Canaan which eventuated into the Kingdom of Israel.

the Israelites remained the predominant People in Israel until the Roman conquest 1000 years later. The Israelites were the only nation ever established in Canaan/Israel

Meaning that the Palestinians preceded the Israelis - I presume that's your point?

In sixty years time people will look back at the country that was once called "Israel"
But alas for you, and miraculously, People look back and marvel that it is Israel Again.

The Only people ever to make anything of the land, twice, in 3000+ years.

-
-

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Jos

Shouldn't you be taking a siesta or slaughtering a bull, lazy, backward Spaniard?

Bill Gates, Chairman, Microsoft
I'd say that the quality of education is one of the key factors
that's made Israel so unique and the great companies and partners we have here

Safra Catz, President, Oracle [3rd largest software company in the world]
Israel is an incredible source of entrepreneurship and brilliant ideas Many of the companies that grow in Israel become global players and if we can start with them early, as they grow globally they can become some of the most powerful companies in the world

Richard Lampman, Senior Vice President of Research and Director of HP Labs
What we have here in Israel are really masters of image science and informatoin theory, the whole concept of how we manipulate information for greater efficiency This is a cutting-edge community. If you look around the world, many countries that you visit you feel like they're a few steps behind the cutting-edge---When you come to Israel, you feel like youre right there

Stephen Bolze, President & CEO, GE Healthcare Technologies Worldwide [$14 billion]
GE is committed to technology innovation around the world and one of the high tech centers of the world we see is in Israel

What sets it apart is the spirit of the people and the commitment to inovation. We're going to continue to invest there because the opportunities that we see will help us grow our business around the world

Promod Haque, Managing Partner, Norwest Venture Partners
The whole ecosystem of high technology is very well-developed in Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5pJELgG9yk]‪INVEST In Israel‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

No today is Tuesday, I'm off to watch "The running of the Jew"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Q2MBhHHxw]‪Borat - The Running of the Jew‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

A Palestinian "refugee", according to the UNRWA definition everyone today does use, is anyone who lived in Palestine for 2 years consecutively prior to 1948.

IOW, many Arab Migrant workers are considered "refugees", "Palestinians."
Imagine if you will, by the same standard, the 400,000 'Palestinians' Kicked out of Kuwait aftre Gulf War 1, would be considered "Kuwaiti refugees" and entitled... to anything.

Only on Israel would they try and pull this shit.
-
-

Last edited:
A Palestinian "refugee", according to the UNRWA definition everyone today does use, is anyone who lived in Palestine for 2 years consecutively prior to 1948.

Imagine if you will, by the same standard, the 400,000 'Palestinians' Kicked out of Kuwait aftre Gulf War 1, would be considered "Kuwaiti refugees" and entitled... to anything.

-
-

abu, why didn't you guys just PAY the Palestinians for their land? Isn't that what's usually done in a democracy?

-
-

abu, why didn't you guys just PAY the Palestinians for their land? Isn't that what's usually done in a democracy?

why would they?

the pals are jordanian. but jordan doesn't want them either.

ignorant twit.

-
-

why would they?

the pals are jordanian. but jordan doesn't want them either.

ignorant twit.

What about all the Palestinians who have never been to Jordan?

Forum List

Back