Palestinian State Would Be Devastating For Mid-East

Like I said

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Seems like Palestinians have an inbred affinity for the Nazis. They are in fact their cursed children born out of the love affair between the Mufti and Hitler. So let's just cut to the chase:

naz!ps.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand why the Palestinians don't just change their entire flag to the Nazi flag. The one they have now is an exact copy of the Jordanain flag, and they seem to show so much love and admiration for the Nazis.

"A Nazi flag bearing a large black swastika was seen waving above the Palestinian village of Beit Ummar.

The flag, which was clearly visible to drivers on Israel’s north-south Highway 60 intercity road, was captured on camera by Abraham Weiss of the Israel based Tazpit News Agency.

Reacting to the flag, a resident of nearby Carmei Tsur said, “The Arabs are no longer fearful of hiding their intentions. To kill, destroy and uproot the Jewish People.”

Whats up Roodboy?

Didn't want to post the link that came from? Here let me post it for you... As Arabs Riot Across Israel Swastika Flag Seen Hoisted Above Palestinian Town VIDEO Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

And let me take a short snippet from the article that you missed out....

"in response to the slaying of an Arab teen allegedly by Jewish extremists"

You took the wrong snippet, you terrorist worshipping asswipe:

Reacting to the flag, a resident of nearby Carmei Tsur said, “The Arabs are no longer fearful of hiding their intentions. To kill, destroy and uproot the Jewish People.” Local residents have notified the Israel Defense Forces of the flag’s presence, according to Tazpit.

The town of 13,000 is located northwest of Hebron, relatively close to where the bodies of three Israeli teens were discovered in a shallow grave last Monday. The youths — Gilad Shaar, Naftali Frankel and Eyal Yifrah — were kidnapped on June 12 and murdered, allegedly by Hamas terrorists.

Nope, it was the right snippet Roodboy

^^^^^^^^

This is what Pali supporters do when the truth about their "cause" is exposed. They start whining and posting irrelevant garbage propaganda.

Palestinians are the bastard children of Hitler and the Mufti.

In a way they got what they deserved, for planning to continue the Nazi Holocaust on the Jews in their own Holy land. It's called Karma. :clap2:

Last edited:
"Israel is the stronger side, and cannot be dislodged, even by concerted large-scale military effort...
They possess a nuclear arsenal - not just a couple of test or early-days warheads - "

That's what Botha said about the (Apartheid) Republic of South Africa some time ago. It just takes sanctions plus some isolation, and then they will come around.

Not when developed countries need Israeli goods to survive, that is when you will see who supports Israel. I can see Obama being deposed by the people if he tries and impose sanctions on Israel when the next stock market collapse happens and people lose all their savings. The muslim world relies on Israel for far too much for them to give 100% support, and when Saudi royalty start dying you will see the sanctions lifted post haste. When life saving operations are cancelled in the US they will ignore the sanctions. And when the worlds economy takes a nose dive the FBI and CIA will be out on the streets rounding up ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS and helping them to disappear. S.A had nothing to offer the world so sanctions hit hard, Israel has far too many fingers in far too many pies for any chance of sanctions working.

So keep up with your fantasies but don't get too despondent when they don't come true

There is good reason to believe that the Arabs are not going to change their attitudes toward the Palestinians once a Palestinian state is established.

I disagree strongly with this statement, as it implies that "Palestinian" and "Arab" are somehow two different things. They aren't, and that is the real problem. . A Palestinian state already exists. It is called Jordan.

The best solution is for Arabs to stop using their fellow Arabs as pawns in their game against the Jews and take a little responsibility for a change. Gaza should be incorporated back into Egypt and negotiations should ensue with Jordan as to borders between Israel and Jordan, with Jordan taking responsibility for its fellow Arabs.

The notion of a "Palestinian" state divided in two such as it would be is simply untenable.

Jordan has never been a Palestinian state. Native Jordanians are Arabians of the Hashim clan part of the Quraysh tribe, which is has adherents within modern day Saudi Arabia. The Palestinians are Mediterranean people that speak and are culturally Arabic and as such are Arabs, but are no more Arabian than the Berbers.

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA again as the people living there prior to 1921 were arab muslims related to the same arab muslims that had migrated to western Palestine. The Hashemites were just those elected by the LoN to rule trans Jordan Palestine. It was created as a Palestinian state for the arab muslims living in Palestine. Here is the evidence from the treaty's of the LoN

Mandate-Map.jpg

Is this PHONEYGANDA?

Dude, I hope you have asked Santa for more colouring pencils!

Must cost your mom a fortune you keep drawing and colouring in these different maps every day!

Nope it is factual evidence as produced by the LoN and the Mandate for Palestine. Like all ISLAMONAZI STOOGES you deny any proof that the arab muslims were given nothing between the med and the Jordan river as agreed during WW1.

^^^^^^^^

This is what Pali supporters do when the truth about their "cause" is exposed. They start whining and posting irrelevant garbage propaganda.

In a way they got what they deserved, for planning to continue the Nazi Holocaust on the Jews in their own Holy land. It's called Karma. :clap2:

No whining there Roodboy... Just facts!

But then, you, being a Zionist and all, can't read anything that is against Israel... Well, wouldn't be right would it! :crybaby:

:eusa_dance:

"Israel is the stronger side, and cannot be dislodged, even by concerted large-scale military effort...
They possess a nuclear arsenal - not just a couple of test or early-days warheads - "

That's what Botha said about the (Apartheid) Republic of South Africa some time ago. It just takes sanctions plus some isolation, and then they will come around.

Not when developed countries need Israeli goods to survive, that is when you will see who supports Israel. I can see Obama being deposed by the people if he tries and impose sanctions on Israel when the next stock market collapse happens and people lose all their savings. The muslim world relies on Israel for far too much for them to give 100% support, and when Saudi royalty start dying you will see the sanctions lifted post haste. When life saving operations are cancelled in the US they will ignore the sanctions. And when the worlds economy takes a nose dive the FBI and CIA will be out on the streets rounding up ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS and helping them to disappear. S.A had nothing to offer the world so sanctions hit hard, Israel has far too many fingers in far too many pies for any chance of sanctions working.

So keep up with your fantasies but don't get too despondent when they don't come true

You live in some weird alternate universe there Phoney...

Israel is the stronger side, and cannot be dislodged, even by concerted large-scale military effort...

Israel is definitely the stronger of the two and also, as the stronger power, has a responsibility to work for a solution not against a solution.

They possess a nuclear arsenal - not just a couple of test or early-days warheads - on a par with all the other nuclear powers of the world, with the exception of the United States and the Russian Federation...

Do they? How do you know?

Complete with a triad of delivery methods (land [ICBMs], air, and sea), on a par with the US, Russia and China...

And, if Israel does have a "nuclear arsenal" do you seriously think that they would/could ever use it without complete annihilation of Israel?

1) which it has a track record of doing, what have the Palestinians ever done towards achieving peace ?

2) because the muslims say so

3) would they care if it looked like they were about to be wiped out anyway, why not do the world a favour and reduce the muslim population by a few hundred million in the process

NOPE I live in the real world were Israel has more power over consumerism because the Jews have more business sense than all the muslims put together. Hit Israel with sanctions and people will start dying in their millions when medical supplies run out. And if I was an Israeli I would demand that sanctions be lifted before another item was shipped to the UN nations that voted for the sanctions. The power of consumerism would soon overcome the power of islam.

NOPE I live in the real world were Israel has more power over consumerism because the Jews have more business sense than all the muslims put together. Hit Israel with sanctions and people will start dying in their millions when medical supplies run out. And if I was an Israeli I would demand that sanctions be lifted before another item was shipped to the UN nations that voted for the sanctions. The power of consumerism would soon overcome the power of islam.

Phoney your world is not only alternate its also fucked up dude!

Such a little country has such a HUGE grasp on the world?

Israel the blackmailer?

Oh yeah shit, I forgot, thats exactly what got the Zionists in trouble in the first place!

Never learn anything eh!

^^^^^^^^

But then, you, being a Zionist and all, can't read anything that is against Israel... Well, wouldn't be right would it! :crybaby:

You terrorist ass kissers make it sound like there's something wrong with being a Zionist. Ha ha ha.

^^^^^^^^

You terrorist ass kissers make it sound like there's something wrong with being a Zionist. Ha ha ha.

hahahaha roodboy...

i guess you missed that thread... it's not trendy anymore to be a zionist...

you better find another group of assholes to join...

You Zionist ass kissers don't realize Zionism=Racism.

Zionism is a beautiful thing, and every Zionist is proud to be one, as I am. It is about a 3000 year old longing for Jews to return to the land their ancestors lived, ancient Israel. Every Jew has a desire to visit Israel and pray in the Holyland.

There's enough shitholes of Islamic intolerance and violence that Muslims gained through invasion and savagery. We certainly don't need another terrorist Islamic Khalifate of Palestine. No thanks.

^^^^^^^^

hahahaha roodboy...

i guess you missed that thread... it's not trendy anymore to be a zionist...

you better find another group of assholes to join...

Yeah, we missed the part where it's trendy to be a Palestinian supporter, a bunch of good for nothing Islamic terrorists and savages who know nothing but hatred and violence, like their fellow Islamic brethern.

Keep waving that Pali Nazi flag. Heil heil heil heil, Allah Akbar! Ho ho ho.

palestinianNazis.jpg

Resizer.ashx

Images-nazism-0022.jpg

palestinian_nazi.jpg

Last edited:

Zionism is a beautiful thing, and every Zionist is proud to be one, as I am. It is about a 3000 year old longing for Jews to return to the land their ancestors lived, ancient Israel. Every Jew has a desire to visit Israel and pray in the Holyland.

There's enough shitholes of Islamic intolerance and violence that Muslims gained through invasion and savagery. We certainly don't need another terrorist Islamic Khalifate of Palestine. No thanks.

Nazis were proud of being Nazis too. You are just a modern Nazi in my opinion.

Nazis were proud of being Nazis too. You are just a modern Nazi in my opinion.
I wouldn't even wipe my ass with your opinion. The "opinion" of an anti American Pali Nazi terrorist supporter. Ha ha ha.

Palestinians are the bastard children of the love affair between Hitler and the Mufti, I'd say you're the Nazi POS.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

palestinian_nazi.jpg

Nazi Palestine The Plans for the Extermination of the Jews in Palestine Klaus-Michael Mallmann Martin Cuppers Krista Smith 9781929631933 Amazon.com Books

Nazi Palestine: The Plans for the Extermination of the Jews in Palestine

July 1, 2010
by Klaus-Michael Mallmann (Author), Martin Cuppers (Author), Krista Smith (Translator)

"It is to the credit of the two authors of this book . . . that they have been assiduous in locating information either inaccessible or overlooked earlier."—Gerhard L. Weinberg

The planned extermination of the Jews living in Palestine was only weeks away . . .

In 1941-42 Nazi Germany appeared to be invincible in North Africa, and many Arab nationalists looked to a leader, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin el-Husseini, for guidance.

The Mufti had several meetings with Adolf Hitler. Nazi Germany also pledged to wipe out the Jews who had been living in Palestine since time immemorial as well as the new arrivals from the beginning of the modern Zionist movement in the nineteenth century and following the Balfour Declaration in 1917.

A special unit was assembled and trained in Greece in the spring of 1942 by SD officer Walter Rauff, the originator of the gassing van experiments in Poland and the Soviet Union. They were to operate behind the lines with the help of those in the region who were eager to join the task force. After El Alamein, the Einsatzkommando shifted its operations to Tunisia, where it implemented cruel anti-Jewish policies for many months.

Over 2,500 Tunisian Jews were to die in the camps set up by the Nazis and their collaborators.

The authors have identified the relevant documents and analyzed the racist, ideological, political, and religious implications of the planning of a specific regional extermination program within the context of the Holocaust.

Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-the-Palestinian-Nazi.jpg

9.JPG

nazps.gif

Forum List

Back