Palestinian State Would Be Devastating For Mid-East

Okay.

I'll propose two strategies the Israelis might consider:

1. Loudly and with much fanfare, announce that negotiating with the Palestinians is a waste of time. Then for an indeterminate period of time, maybe a year or 18 months, REFUSE to even consider negotiations with them.

They will make a big deal of it and use the refusal to suggest the Israelis do not want peace, or else they would negotiate.

Once they have let this lie play out the Israelis should suddenly and surprisingly announce they will return to the negotiation table with a set of reasonable negotiating positions.

At which point the Palestinians would refuse the terms and be shown to be the real culprits behind the failure of negotiations to succeed.

And #2.

The Israelis should publicly and with great fanfare, grant Palestine their independence. But with one proviso.

If any attacks come from Gaza or the West Bank, Israel would take the actions any nation would take if attacked by a hostile neighbor.

Total annihilation and then the total destruction of Palestine and annexing ALL of the land currently under Palestinian control.

Eliminate them as any nation would eliminate an enemy.

Thereby removing the conflict from the realm of occupation or oppression to the rules of war.

There are undoubtedly flaws in each idea but the seeds are there for movement of this conflict from a stalemate to a possible victory on some level.

Palestinian state would be devastating for the middle east?

Probably no more than the State of Israel...

Palestinian state would be devastating for the middle east? Probably no more than the State of Israel...
So, there's no reason to create more devastation there, is there?
Stupid boy....No Israel... No problem!
No palistan, no problem, of course.
Really? Let me ask you then, no Palestinian State and all of the State of Israel's problems are solved?
Is it an occupied© and oppressed© question?

Palestinian state would be devastating for the middle east? Probably no more than the State of Israel...

Stupid boy....

No Israel... No problem!
Ha ha. And you're the one preaching coexistence and peace?

You guys are all lying scumbags, the lowest form of life on earth.

swastika_flag.jpg

Stupid boy....

No Israel... No problem!

swastika_flag.jpg

Stupid boy....

If it is at all possible have a little think about what i wrote!

Yes I do believe in coexistence and peace...

Preaching? No man...

No point preaching to those who are too deaf to listen, too blind to see...

You carry on with your silly comments and your silly images...

(you designed that flag rather well there Roodboy... perhaps rather too well!)

Stupid boy....

No Israel... No problem!

swastika_flag.jpg

Stupid boy....

Preaching? No man...

No you said "no Israel, no problem" So, you're just another IslamoNazi jerking himself off to the destruction of Israel.

As far as the flag is concerned, You should inquire with your fellow Belestinians why they admire the Nazis so much:

hate.jpg

pn.jpg

Why a Palestinian State Will Become a Source of Instability

This is precisely what Egypt and the Arab counties want: to turn the Gaza Strip into an Israeli, and not an Arab, problem.

There is good reason to believe that the Arabs are not going to change their attitudes toward the Palestinians once a Palestinian state is established. The future Palestinian state will have to continue relying on Israeli and Western aid in order to survive.

And if Israel and the West do not come to their assistance, the Palestinians will find themselves begging at the doorsteps of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Islamic State. Then, the Palestinian state will be anything but a source of stability in the Middle East.

The world needs another Arab/Muslim state like they need a hole in the head.

This is precisely what Egypt and the Arab counties want: to turn the Gaza Strip into an Israeli, and not an Arab, problem.

There is good reason to believe that the Arabs are not going to change their attitudes toward the Palestinians once a Palestinian state is established. The future Palestinian state will have to continue relying on Israeli and Western aid in order to survive.

And if Israel and the West do not come to their assistance, the Palestinians will find themselves begging at the doorsteps of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Islamic State. Then, the Palestinian state will be anything but a source of stability in the Middle East.

The world needs another Arab/Muslim state like they need a hole in the head.
Yes, yes, why not...what the world needs now is yet another group of Islamist terrorist hemorroids on the ass of civilization called the "Islamic Khalifate of Palestine." :cuckoo:

I don't understand why the Palestinians don't just change their entire flag to the Nazi flag. The one they have now is an exact copy of the Jordanain flag, and they seem to show so much love and admiration for the Nazis.

"A Nazi flag bearing a large black swastika was seen waving above the Palestinian village of Beit Ummar.

The flag, which was clearly visible to drivers on Israel’s north-south Highway 60 intercity road, was captured on camera by Abraham Weiss of the Israel based Tazpit News Agency.

Reacting to the flag, a resident of nearby Carmei Tsur said, “The Arabs are no longer fearful of hiding their intentions. To kill, destroy and uproot the Jewish People.”

Stupid boy....

No Israel... No problem!

swastika_flag.jpg

Stupid boy....

Preaching? No man...

No you said "no Israel, no problem" So, you're just another IslamoNazi jerking himself off to the destruction of Israel.

As far as the flag is concerned, You should inquire with your fellow Belestinians why they admire the Nazis so much:

hate.jpg

pn.jpg

Now come on Roodboy, there is no point hiding your ignorance behind your stupidity!

We all know you suffer from both!

I don't understand why the Palestinians don't just change their entire flag to the Nazi flag. The one they have now is an exact copy of the Jordanain flag, and they seem to show so much love and admiration for the Nazis.

"A Nazi flag bearing a large black swastika was seen waving above the Palestinian village of Beit Ummar.

The flag, which was clearly visible to drivers on Israel’s north-south Highway 60 intercity road, was captured on camera by Abraham Weiss of the Israel based Tazpit News Agency.

Reacting to the flag, a resident of nearby Carmei Tsur said, “The Arabs are no longer fearful of hiding their intentions. To kill, destroy and uproot the Jewish People.”

Whats up Roodboy?

Didn't want to post the link that came from? Here let me post it for you... As Arabs Riot Across Israel Swastika Flag Seen Hoisted Above Palestinian Town VIDEO Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

And let me take a short snippet from the article that you missed out....

"in response to the slaying of an Arab teen allegedly by Jewish extremists"

Whats up Roodboy?

Didn't want to post the link that came from? Here let me post it for you... As Arabs Riot Across Israel Swastika Flag Seen Hoisted Above Palestinian Town VIDEO Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

And let me take a short snippet from the article that you missed out....

"in response to the slaying of an Arab teen allegedly by Jewish extremists"

You took the wrong snippet, you terrorist worshipping asswipe:

Reacting to the flag, a resident of nearby Carmei Tsur said, “The Arabs are no longer fearful of hiding their intentions. To kill, destroy and uproot the Jewish People.” Local residents have notified the Israel Defense Forces of the flag’s presence, according to Tazpit.

The town of 13,000 is located northwest of Hebron, relatively close to where the bodies of three Israeli teens were discovered in a shallow grave last Monday. The youths — Gilad Shaar, Naftali Frankel and Eyal Yifrah — were kidnapped on June 12 and murdered, allegedly by Hamas terrorists.

Forum List

Back