Palestinian leader Abbas calls Holocaust

Jewish leaders have said that the Palestinian people don't exist. What's worse?

The people obviously exist, but as arabs not palestinians, until they establish a state through peaceful negotiations.
There was no "palestinian" state in the past. Jerusalem was not the capital under arab rule. The capital was Ramallah.
Half the people listed as palestinians immigrated for jobs and left when the arab states attacked Israel.
Even if some of them were once jewish, it also proves that jews never left and have existed since the time of Abraham. They want to live as Israelis, have not committed acts of terrorism, willing to learn arabic, can find a job and live in peace for two year, they get their citizenship. If they are of age, they might have to serve in the IDF or equal time with some social or charity service to benefit the Israeli people (all the people regardless of heritage or religion).
Those born in the mandate have had the right to return to Israel, but many want to stay with their family born outside, or they want the fantasy promised by the arab state when they left.

Just repeating Zionist propaganda (lies) does not make it so, no matter what Goebbels taught you.

No matter how hard you try to, there is no way to justify settling Europeans in a territory on another continent and expelling the people that lived there.

Germany tried to exterminate the jews in Europe. Muslims expelled jews that had lived throughout the middle east for centuries. Both found a haven in Israel.

Palestinians left, only those engaged in terrorism were expelled. Palestinians left at the urging of arabs and when Israel fought back others panicked and fled.
Israel want them to stay and be part of a new state. Many did stay, but half did not.
palestinians were put in UN refugee camps where they had few rights thought they were in mostly arabs state that should have welcomed them and helped them assimilate to a new country.

You don't.

Your defense of terrorism (when the group conducting it meets your approval) is spelled out right here. Own your words Roudy.

There's no excuse for targeting and murdering civilians - whether it's Hamas, Irgun, or any other group.

Maybe Hamas will recognize this and move away from it.
I never said I defend the murder of innocent people, Jewish or non Jewish, those who intentionally target innocent people should be punished. While Israel has a legal system that punishes those who violate their principles and human rights, Hamas and your beloved Islamic groups actually encourage it.

You as a defender of Islamic terrorist groups should be the last person acting as if you're concerned about innocent life. Like I said your record speaks for itself.

I've never defended terrorism - Islamic or otherwise.

You, here, just defended and excused Irgun. Man up and own your words.

You terrorist acts against innocent civilians - multiple market place bombings, justified by you as retaliation for Hebron.

Funny how you still deny that Hebron was the catalyst for the creation of groups like Irgun and Haganah. That is all I said. Then you gave me list of targets which to this day we do not know who was being targeted. Because as we know, Palestinian terrorist cowards are pretty good at hiding in big crowded areas.

But you only brought up Irgun because you wanted to justify the behavior of Hamas, by digging back in 70 years in time and bringing up Irgun, in order to and create a false comparison.

Unless you can point to another culture that straps bombs on its children and instructs them to go blow up innocent children, intentionally, there is simply no comparison between Islamic terrorists like Hamas and the actions of Israel and other nations in the West,made fending themselves from said terrorists. As much as that bothers your little terrorist loving arse. :clap2:

Apologist methods don't need to defend terrorism since they equivocate it.

Now we are talking about the OP.

Aren't we?
And Coyote Dung is the matter of apologizing for Islam and terrorism. Say anything negative about Islam or a certain Muslim terrorist group and immediately it jumps into the thread "But but but so and so also in the year blah blah blah..." Oh my.

Roudy, when you start calling people dung and it?

I scroll by you mostly for this reason. This is just a forum. These are just words.

A lot of time I agree with your content and context if not the delivery but it's the delivery that stops me from responding, mostly.

Roudy, when you start calling people dung and it?

I scroll by you mostly for this reason. This is just a forum. These are just words.

A lot of time I agree with your content and context if not the delivery but it's the delivery that stops me from responding, mostly.
I understand. I and others have very little patience with this character. Like I said her record speaks for itself

I never said I defend the murder of innocent people, Jewish or non Jewish, those who intentionally target innocent people should be punished. While Israel has a legal system that punishes those who violate their principles and human rights, Hamas and your beloved Islamic groups actually encourage it.

You as a defender of Islamic terrorist groups should be the last person acting as if you're concerned about innocent life. Like I said your record speaks for itself.

You terrorist acts against innocent civilians - multiple market place bombings, justified by you as retaliation for Hebron.

Funny how you still deny that Hebron was the catalyst for the creation of groups like Irgun and Haganah. That is all I said. Then you gave me list of targets which to this day we do not know who was being targeted. Because as we know, Palestinian terrorist cowards are pretty good at hiding in big crowded areas.

But you only brought up Irgun because you wanted to justify the behavior of Hamas, by digging back in 70 years in time and bringing up Irgun, in order to and create a false comparison.

Unless you can point to another culture that straps bombs on its children and instructs them to go blow up innocent children, intentionally, there is simply no comparison between Islamic terrorists like Hamas and the actions of Israel and other nations in the West,made fending themselves from said terrorists. As much as that bothers your little terrorist loving arse. :clap2:

Terrorism is terrorism Roudy.

It doesn't matter to me whether it's Hamas, Irgun, or Chetchnya seperatists - once you start targeting civilians you've lost all moral ground and once you start justifying it, you've lost any argument.

You justify it. An eye for an eye, as you imply.

Hamas needs to abandon terrorism - or, like the Israeli's before them, in the development of thier nation - the Palestinian leadership needs to label their terrorist groups as terrorists and reject them. There is no justifying terrorism. But you do. Look at you - trying to make excuses and differences. Somehow that is suppposed to make setting off bombs in crowded market places filled with women and children conducting their daily business more palatable because the perpetrators aren't putting suicide vests on their children?

Keep in mind - I wasn't the one who brought in past history - it started with a discussion of Arafat as a "murderer" for something that occurred over 40 years ago.

It doesn't matter to me whether it's Hamas, Irgun, or Chetchnya seperatists - once you start targeting civilians you've lost all moral ground and once you start justifying it, you've lost any argument.

Hamas needs to abandon terrorism - or, like the Israeli's before them, in the development of thier nation - the Palestinian leadership needs to label their terrorist groups as terrorists and reject them. There is no justifying terrorism. But you do. Look at you - trying to make excuses and differences. Somehow that is suppposed to make setting off bombs in crowded market places filled with women and children conducting their daily business more palatable because the perpetrators aren't putting suicide vests on their children?

Keep in mind - I wasn't the one who brought in past history - it started with a discussion of Arafat as a "murderer" for something that occurred over 40 years ago.

Always bear in mind that all muslims are commanded by their moon god to be soldiers for islam and to fight against the unbelievers. There is no distinction between men, women or children in this respect they are expected to do their part in fighting all of islams PERCIEVED enemies.

There are some people who have a hard time to forget what arafat did. One can still accept him as the leader of the palestinian, appointed by the AL. That does not change the fact that he killed and ordered others to kill innocents to terrorize the population and not fight against he occupation of another nations towns.

Shooting his own people in the back because they wanted to escape a siege of a town he captured is not excusable. Waging war on nations that allowed them in and permitted camps to be built for them. is not excusable. Using his people as shields and preventing them from applying for reunification or other programs to live in Israel and later becoming citizens, that is not excusable. Using lies to perpetuate hate of Israel so they will go to war against Israel through small skirmishes, kidnapping, assassination, bombings drawing Israel into war, is not excusable. It is brainwashing and mental abuse of his own people.

There are some people who have a hard time to forget what arafat did. One can still accept him as the leader of the palestinian, appointed by the AL. That does not change the fact that he killed and ordered others to kill innocents to terrorize the population and not fight against he occupation of another nations towns.

Shooting his own people in the back because they wanted to escape a siege of a town he captured is not excusable. Waging war on nations that allowed them in and permitted camps to be built for them. is not excusable. Using his people as shields and preventing them from applying for reunification or other programs to live in Israel and later becoming citizens, that is not excusable. Using lies to perpetuate hate of Israel so they will go to war against Israel through small skirmishes, kidnapping, assassination, bombings drawing Israel into war, is not excusable. It is brainwashing and mental abuse of his own people.

There were a lot of lies perpetrated on both sides to encourage violence and hate - I don't think there are any angels amongst them.

Terrrorism is terrorism though - and it shouldn't be condoned regardless of who does it.

There were a lot of lies perpetrated on both sides to encourage violence and hate - I don't think there are any angels amongst them.

Terrrorism is terrorism though - and it shouldn't be condoned regardless of who does it.

and as soon as you stop defending terrorists and their supporters, we'll let you know.

and as soon as you stop defending terrorists and their supporters, we'll let you know.

Link where I've ever defended terrorism?

Ya sure it doesn't matter to you. Ha ha ha. You're such a bullshitter, who do you think you're kidding? The only time you open your pipsqueak is when somebody points out something negative about either Islamic culture or Islamic terrorism, and out you crawl out from behind the bushes with your false comparisons and irrational justifications.

You are the epitome of a terrorist apologist.

Forum List

Back