Palestinian leader Abbas calls Holocaust

Jewish leaders have said that the Palestinian people don't exist. What's worse?
Jewish leaders aren't lying. Arabs adopted (more like hijacked) the name Palestinian in the mid 20th century, that is the truth. But for you not to be able to distinguish between a valid historical debate and the actual mass genocide of six million Jews speaks volumes about your state of mind. :cuckoo:

Not to be rude or anything, I consider you a very balanced poster, but when it comes to this, I think any 'outsider' doesn't get it.

I lived in the south for 25 years. I don't believe their words. I don't believe Netanyahu's words, either.

Fact is, from here, the sun and clouds are the same, reality doesn't change. As long as the reality is in which the sirens still cry from the speakers, I don't believe them.

They promised us that we won't suffer Missles or terror. That didn't happen. They break their promises all the time.

That is something that niether you, nor anyone other than the southerners, can really understand. I say it with sadness, not with reproach.

They can say, we can say. Reality is the same.

So you tell me, why should we believe any of that.?

I agree - your perspective, being in Israel, is going to be very different than mine.

I think though, at some point - pragmatism will win out, endless conflict achieves nothing.

You can be as pragmatic as you want but until you experience something first hand you don't really have a clue about it. What is needed is a bigger stick as shown by the Jordanians when the Palestinians decided they wanted to rule Jordan, 50,000 mass murdered inside the prison camps and they soon went quiet.

What's needed is a state for a stateless people, and then they are on their own to keep it, maintain security and civil relations with their neighbors or suffer the same consequences as other states.

They're filled with asinine false comparisons. It's all they have to justify blatant Islamic terrorism. They are all reading from the same playbook, thinking they are fooling anybody, or somehow this time their lies will work. Never has, never will.

Nothing is being justified.

Most sane people consider the deliberate targeting and murder of innocent civilians to be reprehensible.

You - not so much.
Me not so much? How did you figure that one out? You forget that you're the one who's famous for defending Islamic terrorism, as you are doing now. Your reputation precedes you

Nope. I've never defended terrorism. You are either confused or, as usual, making things up :)

The people obviously exist, but as arabs not palestinians, until they establish a state through peaceful negotiations.
There was no "palestinian" state in the past. Jerusalem was not the capital under arab rule. The capital was Ramallah.
Half the people listed as palestinians immigrated for jobs and left when the arab states attacked Israel.
Even if some of them were once jewish, it also proves that jews never left and have existed since the time of Abraham. They want to live as Israelis, have not committed acts of terrorism, willing to learn arabic, can find a job and live in peace for two year, they get their citizenship. If they are of age, they might have to serve in the IDF or equal time with some social or charity service to benefit the Israeli people (all the people regardless of heritage or religion).
Those born in the mandate have had the right to return to Israel, but many want to stay with their family born outside, or they want the fantasy promised by the arab state when they left.

Most sane people consider the deliberate targeting and murder of innocent civilians to be reprehensible.

You - not so much.
Me not so much? How did you figure that one out? You forget that you're the one who's famous for defending Islamic terrorism, as you are doing now. Your reputation precedes you

Nope. I've never defended terrorism. You are either confused or, as usual, making things up :)
You claimed that I don't consider murder of innocent civilians reprehensible, and now accusing me of making things up?

Nah, you're just an ignorant, mentally ill person who thinks the board doesn't remember all your defending of Islamists, women's rights abuses, and Shariah law.

Plus I am not interested in having a back and forth debate with a psychologically unstable person like you, so find a mental midget like yourself to nag and bitch with.

You claimed that I don't consider murder of innocent civilians reprehensible, and now accusing me of making things up?

Nah, you're just an ignorant, mentally ill person who thinks the board doesn't remember all your defending of Islamists, women's rights abuses, and Shariah law.

Plus I am not interested in having a back and forth debate with a psychologically unstable person like you, so find a mental midget like yourself to nag and bitch with.

Of course not, because all you can do is fling insults, take statements out of context and make stuff up when ask to support your claims.

When it comes to "defending terrorism" you've done an admirable job defending/excusing the terrorist actions of Irgun.

Terrorists are terrorists, unless you're Roudy and the terrorist groups are Jewish. :doubt:

When terrorists make schools, markets, and public transportation their targets - that is inexcusable. Once you start trying to defend by claiming retaliation for the other sides offenses, you open up a defense for all kinds of atrocities by both sides.

Maybe Hamas won't change and recognize that the status quo is impossible to maintain, and maybe Abbas' words will be meaningless, but we'll see. I think that they are realizing that the course of action they've been engaged in for some time now has been destructive to the Palestinians and a more pragmatic view is needed - Israel is not going away and the international community is not particularly supportive of terrorist tactics.

They're filled with asinine false comparisons. It's all they have to justify blatant Islamic terrorism. They are all reading from the same playbook, thinking they are fooling anybody, or somehow this time their lies will work. Never has, never will.

You - not so much.

What innocent civilians would that be then ?

List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course not, because all you can do is fling insults, take statements out of context and make stuff up when ask to support your claims.

When it comes to "defending terrorism" you've done an admirable job defending/excusing the terrorist actions of Irgun.

Terrorists are terrorists, unless you're Roudy and the terrorist groups are Jewish. :doubt:

When terrorists make schools, markets, and public transportation their targets - that is inexcusable. Once you start trying to defend by claiming retaliation for the other sides offenses, you open up a defense for all kinds of atrocities by both sides.

Maybe Hamas won't change and recognize that the status quo is impossible to maintain, and maybe Abbas' words will be meaningless, but we'll see. I think that they are realizing that the course of action they've been engaged in for some time now has been destructive to the Palestinians and a more pragmatic view is needed - Israel is not going away and the international community is not particularly supportive of terrorist tactics.
Maybe you'll start pointing terrorist attacks by Islamists like Hamas, today. Maybe you'll stop defending shariah law. Maybe you'll stop claiming that Islam having nothing to do with lack of women's rights in Muslim countries. Maybe you'll stop having online relationships with backwards ass Islamic Neanderthals like Sunni.maybe you'll stop making it look like Child Marriage isn't mostly a Muslim thing.

There are threads dedicated to your ignorance and stupidity and your defense of everything and anything Islam in the flame zone, and this isn't one of them.

Remember, you were the one that attacked me and claimed I don't care about innocent lives. I have tried to avoid you, because you are a deceptive despicable person, and nothing but trouble. We can continue, and I can embarrass and expose you as I have many times before. As I said your record speaks for itself,and easy to search. You have a way of injecting yourself into a thread and infecting it with your vomit, mental illness and ignorance.

Last edited:

You - not so much.

What innocent civilians would that be then ?

List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Like I said, liar, Muslims drew first blood by committing the Hebron massacre and genocide upon the ancient Jews of Hebron. Which left Jews with no option but to defend themselves by creating groups like the Irgun and Haganah. That is a fact. Now run along. Islam defender.

Last edited:
Like I said, liar, Muslims drew first blood by committing the Hebron massacre and genocide upon the ancient Jews of Hebron. Which left Jews with no option but to defend themselves by creating groups like the Irgun and Haganah. That is a fact. Now run along. Islam defender.

1938, July 6 18 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab melon market in Haifa. More than 60 people were wounded. [14][16][17]
1938, July 16 10 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jerusalem. [14]
1938, July 25 43 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa. [14][18]
1938, August 26 24 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jaffa.

Innocent civilians Roudy.

Men, women, and children.

And you're defending it. That's rich.

1938, July 6 18 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab melon market in Haifa. More than 60 people were wounded. [14][16][17]
1938, July 16 10 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jerusalem. [14]
1938, July 25 43 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa. [14][18]
1938, August 26 24 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jaffa.

Innocent civilians Roudy.

Men, women, and children.

And you're defending it. That's rich.

Hebron massacre was in 1929. Can you show me any Jewish "terrorism" before that? NO.
How do you know who those Arabs were? You don't. Perhaps they were the same animals that committed ethnic cleansing on the Jews of Hebron.

When the US shoots a missile from a drone at a terrorist, you will see 16 Afghans or Pakistanis were killed. Back then bombs and weaponry weren't that accurate. Truth is Arab militias were fighting with Jewish militias. The Arabs and the Jews were basically in a civil war at the time, which the Arabs started. The Jews won. Get over it.

Now provide a list of Islamic atrocities. How they strap suicide bombs on their own kids and have them walk into nurseries and schools. You are pathetic.

Last edited:

Maybe you'll start pointing terrorist attacks by Islamists like Hamas, today. Maybe you'll stop defending shariah law. Maybe you'll stop claiming that Islam having nothing to do with lack of women's rights in Muslim countries. Maybe you'll stop having online relationships with backwards ass Islamic Neanderthals like Sunni.maybe you'll stop making it look like Child Marriage isn't mostly a Muslim thing.

There are threads dedicated to your ignorance and stupidity and your defense of everything and anything Islam in the flame zone, and this isn't one of them.

Remember, you were the one that attacked me and claimed I don't care about innocent lives. I have tried to avoid you, because you are a deceptive despicable person, and nothing but trouble. We can continue, and I can embarrass and expose you as I have many times before. As I said your record speaks for itself,and easy to search. You have a way of injecting yourself into a thread and infecting it with your vomit, mental illness and ignorance.

You don't.

Your defense of terrorism (when the group conducting it meets your approval) is spelled out right here. Own your words Roudy.

There's no excuse for targeting and murdering civilians - whether it's Hamas, Irgun, or any other group.

Maybe Hamas will recognize this and move away from it.

You don't.

Your defense of terrorism (when the group conducting it meets your approval) is spelled out right here. Own your words Roudy.

There's no excuse for targeting and murdering civilians - whether it's Hamas, Irgun, or any other group.

I never said I defend the murder of innocent people, Jewish or non Jewish, those who intentionally target innocent people should be punished. While Israel has a legal system that punishes those who violate their principles and human rights, Hamas and your beloved Islamic groups actually encourage it.

You as a defender of Islamic terrorist groups should be the last person acting as if you're concerned about innocent life. Like I said your record speaks for itself.

Last edited:

The people obviously exist, but as arabs not palestinians, until they establish a state through peaceful negotiations.
There was no "palestinian" state in the past. Jerusalem was not the capital under arab rule. The capital was Ramallah.
Half the people listed as palestinians immigrated for jobs and left when the arab states attacked Israel.
Even if some of them were once jewish, it also proves that jews never left and have existed since the time of Abraham. They want to live as Israelis, have not committed acts of terrorism, willing to learn arabic, can find a job and live in peace for two year, they get their citizenship. If they are of age, they might have to serve in the IDF or equal time with some social or charity service to benefit the Israeli people (all the people regardless of heritage or religion).
Those born in the mandate have had the right to return to Israel, but many want to stay with their family born outside, or they want the fantasy promised by the arab state when they left.

Just repeating Zionist propaganda (lies) does not make it so, no matter what Goebbels taught you.

No matter how hard you try to, there is no way to justify settling Europeans in a territory on another continent and expelling the people that lived there.

You don't.

I never said I defend the murder of innocent people, Jewish or non Jewish, those who intentionally target innocent people should be punished. While Israel has a legal system that punishes those who violate their principles and human rights, Hamas and your beloved Islamic groups actually encourage it.

You as a defender of Islamic terrorist groups should be the last person acting as if you're concerned about innocent life. Like I said your record speaks for itself.

I've never defended terrorism - Islamic or otherwise.

You, here, just defended and excused Irgun. Man up and own your words.

You terrorist acts against innocent civilians - multiple market place bombings, justified by you as retaliation for Hebron.

Apologist methods don't need to defend terrorism since they equivocate it.

Now we are talking about the OP.

Aren't we?

Siege and attacks of convoys trying to reach Jerusalem.
Attacks on jews has been ongoing for around a century. Muslims either forget or did n't know that Omar, Saladin and Suleiman all consulted jews and invited them to visit the mount. The western wall was also purified with rose water so jews could pray at what is left of the Herodian temple that was destroyed by the Romans.

The relationship between jews and muslims have had it's ups and downs, but the tolerance of jews as people of the book, the foundation of Islam should be more accepting of the right of jews to pray not just at the wall but on the mount as well.

The dome of the rock was originally a place of pilgrimage for jews and christians. The dome was for all pilgrims to visit and pray. Al Aqsa was built for the muslims, leaving the dome for the pilgrims. The mount was the site of the jewish temple. The building of the temple by Solomon is part of the quran. The temple was visited by Jesus in his last days. There is ample evidence of the temple in greek and roman records. The treasure of the temple are seen on the the Arch in Roman of Titus.

>> Wakf guidebook, 1925, cover
The Temple Institute

Guidebook Puts the Lie to Current Arab Campaign
In 1997, the chief Moslem cleric of the Palestinian Authority, Mufti Ikrama Sabri, stated, "The claim of the Jews to the right over [Jerusalem] is false, and we recognize nothing but an entirely Islamic Jerusalem under Islamic supervision..."

Thus began a campaign to convince the world that the millennia-old natural association between Jerusalem and Jews was untrue. As Islamic Movement chief Raed Salah stated in 2006, "We remind, for the 1,000th time, that the entire Al-Aqsa mosque [on the Temple Mount], including all of its area and alleys above the ground and under it, is exclusive and absolute Moslem property, and no one else has any rights to even one grain of earth in it."

However, it is now known that this "absolute" Moslem claim is actually not as absolute as claimed. In fact, back in 1925, the Supreme Moslem Council - also known as the Waqf, which has overseen Temple Mount activities on behalf of the Moslem religion for hundreds of years - boasted proudly that the site was none other than that of Solomon's Temple.

The Jerusalem-based Temple Institute (The Temple Institute: The Holy Temple in Jerusalem: Yesterday Tomorrow Today) reports that it has acquired a copy of the official 1925 Supreme Moslem Council Guide Book to Al-Haram Al-Sharif (the Moslem name for the Temple Mount). On page 4, the Waqf states, "Its identity with the site of Solomon's Temple is beyond dispute. This, too, is the spot, according to universal belief, on which 'David built there an altar unto the L-rd...', citing the source in 2 Samuel XXIV,25.

Wakf guidebook, 1925, excerpt close-up
The Temple Institute

In addition, on page 16, the pamphlet makes reference to the underground area in the south-east corner of the Mount, which is refers to as Solomon's Stables. "Little is known for certain of the history of the chamber itself," the guide reads. "It dates probably as far back as the construction of Solomon's Temple. According to Josephus, it was in existence and was used as a place of refuge by the Jews at the time of the conquest of Jerusalem by Titus in the year 70 A.D."

The Temple Mount in Jerusalem was in fact the site of the two Jewish Holy Temples which stood for nearly 1,000 years (see below).

Wakf guidebook, 1925, excerpt
The Temple Institute

Proof of Moslem Anti-Jewish Revisionism
The Temple Institute's Rabbi Chaim Richman writes that the pamphlet provides proof that the Waqf's current position is a departure from traditional Muslim belief. "In recent years," he writes, "the Moslem Waqf has come to deny the historic existence of the Holy Temple, claiming that the Temple Mount belongs solely to the Moslem nation, and that there exists no connection between the Jewish nation and the Temple Mount. It is clear from this pamphlet that the revised Waqf position strays from traditional Moslem acknowledgment of the Mount's Jewish antecedents."<<

Why are jews denied the right to pray not just at the western wall but on the mount, anywhere they want?

Forum List

Back