Palestinian leader Abbas calls Holocaust

• Banned

In the statement, which was published on the website of the official Palestinian news agency WAFA in both Arabic and English, Abbas offered his sympathy to the "families of the victims and the innocent people who were killed by the Nazis including the Jews and others."

The Holocaust, he said, represents the "concept of ethnic discrimination and racism which the Palestinians strongly reject and act against."

Abbas also called on the international community to do whatever it can to combat racism and injustice in order "to bring justice and equity to the oppressed people wherever they are."
Abbas denounces murder of Jews in Holocaust as 'most heinous crime in modern era' - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

In the statement, which was published on the website of the official Palestinian news agency WAFA in both Arabic and English, Abbas offered his sympathy to the "families of the victims and the innocent people who were killed by the Nazis including the Jews and others."

The Holocaust, he said, represents the "concept of ethnic discrimination and racism which the Palestinians strongly reject and act against."

Abbas also called on the international community to do whatever it can to combat racism and injustice in order "to bring justice and equity to the oppressed people wherever they are."
Abbas denounces murder of Jews in Holocaust as 'most heinous crime in modern era' - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

how nice of him to do that after he joined forces with the terrorists of hamas.

and while i agree with his sentiment, i suspect he and i differ on who we think are oppressed people".

Did Abbas thank Israel for not treating the Palestinians like the Nazi's treated the Jews? Did he thank Israel for making peace offerings to the Palestinians & granting them their demand for their own land in Gaza?

Wait till you hear the Arabic version, he'll deny it like he did in his younger years. Arab leaders are infamous for saying one thing in English, and the exact opposite in Arabic. For example, most Arab Muslim leaders hedge their Holocaust denial like this, the previous Iranian leader was very good at it: "I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying let's investigate, but EVEN IF IT DID, why are Palestinians to blame?"

and while i agree with his sentiment, i suspect he and i differ on who we think are oppressed people".
Yup, he joined forces with an Islamic terrorist group with Nazi associations, that speaks of committing a second Holocaust on the Jews as one of their main goals. LOL

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

• Banned

I think something is going behind the scenes, I think even hamas realizes that Israel is not going to go away ,and for Abbas to say this and post it in Arabic is surprising after he and Hamas came to an agreement

• Banned
Wait till you hear the Arabic version, he'll deny it like he did in his younger years. Arab leaders are infamous for saying one thing in English, and the exact opposite in Arabic. For example, most Arab Muslim leaders hedge their Holocaust denial like this, the previous Iranian leader was very good at it: "I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying let's investigate, but EVEN IF IT DID, why are Palestinians to blame?"

Lets see what the translation is and if he denies saying it

Lets see what the translation is and if he denies saying it
Muslim leaders say certain things for certain audiences. Sometimes it's for internal consumption, and other times it's for external.

In this case this is for external to buffer his joining forces with a terrorist group Hamas, trying to say to the international community "I'm still the moderate you thought I was".

Yes, he will lie like a rug, just like that disease infested Yassir Arafat did.

I don't trust him any more than I can throw a large boulder.

I think something is going behind the scenes, I think even hamas realizes that Israel is not going to go away ,and for Abbas to say this and post it in Arabic is surprising after he and Hamas came to an agreement

As much as I would love to see your scenario play out, I doubt it. This is all just lip service, just like the last time and the time before.

As long as PA school children are being taught songs about driving jews to their deaths in the sea, I don't believe a goddamned thing those motherfuckers say.

Sorry that I held myself back so much with that comment, the next time, I promise to really let it out.

You're misguided.

You're misguided.

Why? They've got to realize that their stance on Israel is not going to get them anywhere. Israel is not going away and their refusal to recognize Israel is not helping them.

It will be interesting to see if anything comes out of this :dunno:

all i can say is if i thought that were true, i would be with you. but i don't believe that to be the case. that is not the history of palestinians. the history of palestinians is the history of arafat who turned down an offer of 98% of his demands because he would be "drinking tea with rabin".

it is the history of our foreign aid money going into suha arafat's french bank account.

it is the history of terrorists lobbing a thousand missiles into israel, putting their munitions among civilian populations and then sobbing that civilians are killed when israel finally retaliates (AFTER A THOUSAND MISSILES!).

so you'll forgive me if i say that a) i believe you are motivated by good will; but b) we've heard this tune before and it's never been anything but a time burner for them to ramp up their ammo stores.

You're misguided.

Why? They've got to realize that their stance on Israel is not going to get them anywhere. Israel is not going away and their refusal to recognize Israel is not helping them.

Not to be rude or anything, I consider you a very balanced poster, but when it comes to this, I think any 'outsider' doesn't get it.

I lived in the south for 25 years. I don't believe their words. I don't believe Netanyahu's words, either.

Fact is, from here, the sun and clouds are the same, reality doesn't change. As long as the reality is in which the sirens still cry from the speakers, I don't believe them.

They promised us that we won't suffer Missles or terror. That didn't happen. They break their promises all the time.

That is something that niether you, nor anyone other than the southerners, can really understand. I say it with sadness, not with reproach.

They can say, we can say. Reality is the same.

So you tell me, why should we believe any of that.?

Last edited:

all i can say is if i thought that were true, i would be with you. but i don't believe that to be the case. that is not the history of palestinians. the history of palestinians is the history of arafat who turned down an offer of 98% of his demands because he would be "drinking tea with rabin".

it is the history of our foreign aid money going into suha arafat's french bank account.

it is the history of terrorists lobbing a thousand missiles into israel, putting their munitions among civilian populations and then sobbing that civilians are killed when israel finally retaliates (AFTER A THOUSAND MISSILES!).

so you'll forgive me if i say that a) i believe you are motivated by good will; but b) we've heard this tune before and it's never been anything but a time burner for them to ramp up their ammo stores.
Well said. :udaman:

You're misguided.

[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] - you are very right, but only to a certain degree.

History is replete with examples where something changed, but usually from the bottom up, not the other way around. Until you get the idea of "Jews are bad, Jews are dogs, look there is a Jew behind me, I will kill him" out of the heads of the general population, which has been hearing this drivel for decades now, nothing is going to change.

Machmoud Abbas is paying lip service, nothing more.

Spot-on!

:thup:

You're misguided.

[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] - you are very right, but only to a certain degree.

History is replete with examples where something changed, but usually from the bottom up, not the other way around. Until you get the idea of "Jews are bad, Jews are dogs, look there is a Jew behind me, I will kill him" out of the heads of the general population, which has been hearing this drivel for decades now, nothing is going to change.

Machmoud Abbas is paying lip service, nothing more.
Abbas has learned from the best, Arafat, who perfected the technique of double-speak lip service, while stealing billions from both the West and Arabs at the same time.

Forum List

Back