Palestinian leader Abbas calls Holocaust

they didn't "plant bombs in public places".

they bombed the center of the british military in jerusalem....

and warned them to get out before the bomb went off.

they targeted strategic targets, not innocents.

you ever hear of a jew blowing up a busload of children?

no.

so like i said....

Research the actions of Irgun during Begin's leadership. I am not talking about King David Hotel. Look it up. It's an ugly bit of history.

So amazingly lame comparing the commonality, barbarism and long term history of murderous savages vs a group that warned ahead of time and quickly disappeared from history.
The West Bank Jordanians are not only no better than their barbaric "moderate" brethren, they are worse; a difficult status to achieve.
Totally forgetting that the Irgun and hagan ah were created as a response to genocidal Arab behavior like the Hebron massacre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

The massacre, together with that of Jews in Safed, sent shock waves through Jewish communities in Palestine and around the world. It led to the re-organization and development of the Jewish paramilitary organization, the Haganah, which later became the nucleus of the Israel Defense Forces.

The Irgun's first steps were in the aftermath of the Riots of 1929. In the Jerusalem branch of the Haganah there were feelings of disappointment and internal unrest towards the leadership of the movements and the Histadrut (at that time the organization running the Haganah). These feelings were a result of the view that the Haganah was not adequately defending Jewish interests in the region.

Last edited:
Research the actions of Irgun during Begin's leadership. I am not talking about King David Hotel. Look it up. It's an ugly bit of history.

So amazingly lame comparing the commonality, barbarism and long term history of murderous savages vs a group that warned ahead of time and quickly disappeared from history.
The West Bank Jordanians are not only no better than their barbaric "moderate" brethren, they are worse; a difficult status to achieve.
Totally forgetting that the Irgun and hagan ah were created as a response to genocidal Arab behavior like the Hebron massacre.

All this time I thought the Irgun and Hagan Ah were pissed off that they couldn't find a good cup of coffee.

All this time I thought the Irgun and Hagan Ah were pissed off that they couldn't find a good cup of coffee.
The mentality you are dealing with is always upset over the consequences of Arab Islamic savagery. For every action there will be a reaction. Arab terrorism and savagery = Jews rising to defend themselves, hence Haganah and Irgun.

When you set out to plant bombs in public areas and murder innocent men, women and children in the name of some "cause"... I see little difference.

no.

so like i said....
They're filled with asinine false comparisons. It's all they have to justify blatant Islamic terrorism. They are all reading from the same playbook, thinking they are fooling anybody, or somehow this time their lies will work. Never has, never will.

Nothing is being justified.

Most sane people consider the deliberate targeting and murder of innocent civilians to be reprehensible.

You - not so much.

no.

so like i said....
They're filled with asinine false comparisons. It's all they have to justify blatant Islamic terrorism. They are all reading from the same playbook, thinking they are fooling anybody, or somehow this time their lies will work. Never has, never will.

Most sane people consider the deliberate targeting and murder of innocent civilians to be reprehensible.

You - not so much.
Me not so much? How did you figure that one out? You forget that you're the one who's famous for defending Islamic terrorism, as you are doing now. Your reputation precedes you

You - not so much.
Me not so much? How did you figure that one out? You forget that you're the one who's famous for defending Islamic terrorism, as you are doing now. Your reputation precedes you

You know the problem is those fucking Jews.
Why, even before the Exodus from Egypt, it was those fucking Jews.
Why, even before Abraham, it was those fucking Jews.

Why? They've got to realize that their stance on Israel is not going to get them anywhere. Israel is not going away and their refusal to recognize Israel is not helping them.

It will be interesting to see if anything comes out of this :dunno:

Not to be rude or anything, I consider you a very balanced poster, but when it comes to this, I think any 'outsider' doesn't get it.

I lived in the south for 25 years. I don't believe their words. I don't believe Netanyahu's words, either.

Fact is, from here, the sun and clouds are the same, reality doesn't change. As long as the reality is in which the sirens still cry from the speakers, I don't believe them.

They promised us that we won't suffer Missles or terror. That didn't happen. They break their promises all the time.

That is something that niether you, nor anyone other than the southerners, can really understand. I say it with sadness, not with reproach.

They can say, we can say. Reality is the same.

So you tell me, why should we believe any of that.?

I agree - your perspective, being in Israel, is going to be very different than mine.

I think though, at some point - pragmatism will win out, endless conflict achieves nothing.

Hopefully logic will win over. However, in the past 10 years, I don't recall hearing any logical idea that will help solve anything.

After awhile, people become skeptic. Then we stop believing all together. So, unless some crazy original person steps up.... I don't see any change in the forseen future.

You - not so much.

Darn Joooos

You - not so much.

It's always someone else's fault, never the Muslims.

Wait till you hear the Arabic version, he'll deny it like he did in his younger years. Arab leaders are infamous for saying one thing in English, and the exact opposite in Arabic. For example, most Arab Muslim leaders hedge their Holocaust denial like this, the previous Iranian leader was very good at it: "I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying let's investigate, but EVEN IF IT DID, why are Palestinians to blame?"

Yes, he will lie like a rug, just like that disease infested Yassir Arafat did.

I don't trust him any more than I can throw a large boulder.

I thought you COULD throw a large boulder...I'm disappointed.

Some I can, but the big tonners, nope. Saving my back for the met. :)

Last edited:

Darn Joooos

I second that.

Darn Joooooooooozzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn Joooos

I second that.

Darn Joooooooooozzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

m0170.gif

Did Abbas thank Israel for not treating the Palestinians like the Nazi's treated the Jews? Did he thank Israel for making peace offerings to the Palestinians & granting them their demand for their own land in Gaza?

In the statement, which was published on the website of the official Palestinian news agency WAFA in both Arabic and English, Abbas offered his sympathy to the "families of the victims and the innocent people who were killed by the Nazis including the Jews and others."

The Holocaust, he said, represents the "concept of ethnic discrimination and racism which the Palestinians strongly reject and act against."

Abbas also called on the international community to do whatever it can to combat racism and injustice in order "to bring justice and equity to the oppressed people wherever they are."
Abbas denounces murder of Jews in Holocaust as 'most heinous crime in modern era' - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

That's a new one, oppressed people should thank the oppressor if the oppressor does not oppress as badly as the Nazis did. Are you thinking straight?

Are you !, seeing as the history books show that when the Israelis entered gaza and the west bank they found similar death camps to those in Eastern Europe. The ones they escaped from and it had nothing to do with the Jews but the ISLAMONAZIS. They released all the Palestinian prisoners and allowed them to be free, building them mosques, schools, surgeries and Hospitals. Many did not know what a toilet was, or a faucet and found it strange to have heat and light at the flick of a switch. So how were they oppressed by the Jews when it was the ISLAMONAZIS that placed them in death camps, and many are still in those camps in other Islamic nations

Why? They've got to realize that their stance on Israel is not going to get them anywhere. Israel is not going away and their refusal to recognize Israel is not helping them.

It will be interesting to see if anything comes out of this :dunno:

Not to be rude or anything, I consider you a very balanced poster, but when it comes to this, I think any 'outsider' doesn't get it.

I lived in the south for 25 years. I don't believe their words. I don't believe Netanyahu's words, either.

Fact is, from here, the sun and clouds are the same, reality doesn't change. As long as the reality is in which the sirens still cry from the speakers, I don't believe them.

They promised us that we won't suffer Missles or terror. That didn't happen. They break their promises all the time.

That is something that niether you, nor anyone other than the southerners, can really understand. I say it with sadness, not with reproach.

They can say, we can say. Reality is the same.

So you tell me, why should we believe any of that.?

I agree - your perspective, being in Israel, is going to be very different than mine.

I think though, at some point - pragmatism will win out, endless conflict achieves nothing.

You can be as pragmatic as you want but until you experience something first hand you don't really have a clue about it. What is needed is a bigger stick as shown by the Jordanians when the Palestinians decided they wanted to rule Jordan, 50,000 mass murdered inside the prison camps and they soon went quiet.

Is he any more of a murderer than other men of his generation and background, such as Menachen Begin who as head of Irgun was responsible for orchestrating and planning bus and market place bombings of civilians? Both seem to have moved on from that into governance - but one is forgiven and the other hated?

the fact that you can't tell the difference speaks volumes.

When you set out to plant bombs in public areas and murder innocent men, women and children in the name of some "cause"... I see little difference.

So which innocent Men, women and children did Irgun murder for a "cause", or did they target military installations unlike the muslims who to this day see women and children as valid terrorist targets

no.

so like i said....

Just how much of it is ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and BLOOD LIBELS. They might of instigated a few revenge attacks for much more bloody and barbaric ISLAMONAZI attacks instigated by the grand mufti.

no.

so like i said....

You - not so much.

What innocent civilians would that be then ?

It's always someone else's fault, never the Muslims.

Even when caught red handed and in the act they always have a way to get out of trouble. The favourite for some time in the UK when caught doing something that was illegal was to state "but in my country I am allowed to do this" This from 2nd and 3rd generation muslims who had been born in the UK.

no.

so like i said....

Just how much of it is ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and BLOOD LIBELS. They might of instigated a few revenge attacks for much more bloody and barbaric ISLAMONAZI attacks instigated by the grand mufti.

Abbas is going back to his 1980s doctoral thesis from the University of Moscow.

Forum List

Back