Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget Israeli brutality against the women of Palestine.

53270810_2426266164059504_8180519630532509696_n.jpg

On this day, we must say again and again no Israeli massacres, armies, or atrocities can stop Palestinian women from fighting for freedom and independence.

53306868_2426152847404169_6649087232269352960_n.jpg

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,ƒ

Yeah, this is a trick.

Peace is not the absence of conflict. It is the presence of justice. ~ MLK Jr.
No justice, no peace.
(COMMENT)

There is no question about it. This makes a good sound-bite and one hell of a bumper sticker. But in terms of contributing energy at a common table for peace, not so much!

You always talk about Israel's version.
(COMMENT)

I don't think I mentioned "Israel" even once in my commentary. But having said that, I would like you to just glance at:

The reason I did not mention Israel in this respect, is because the logic of there being an Israeli version of peace is no less valid than, an Arab Palestinian version of peace. It cuts both ways.

While I am not always successful, I always try to keep two things in my mind when I respond to one of your deep thoughts and claims:

◈ In every argument in which I engage about the conflict between the Israeli's and the Arab Palestinians I hope to show that something about the Arab Palestinians prevents peace and factors state that as the case.

◈ In cases where I try and explain, show how, or why these factors are the case.

(THE SIMPLICITY)

In this case, the Arabs of Palestine admit explicitly that as a matter of commitment, they want to pursue "Armed Struggle" as a principle policy.

---------- ❖ ----------
I don't need to write a book about that. And the Arabs of Palestine unambiguously imply that no matter what course of action the Israelis take (little needs further consideration since the Arab Palestinians will not even sit at the same conference on the matter of peace), there will always be a very dangerous element (a hostile element) in the community of Arab Palestinians that will not consider it any compromise or concession as satisfactory.

The Arab Palestinians cannot even agree on the method by which the government selects its leadership, let alone pass that leadership from one elected power to the next.

Moster Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

v/r
R

Today we uproot the fence, tomorrow the occupation.

54435085_2430836463602474_648504250258685952_n.jpg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,ƒ

Yeah, this is a trick.

Peace is not the absence of conflict. It is the presence of justice. ~ MLK Jr.
No justice, no peace.
(COMMENT)

There is no question about it. This makes a good sound-bite and one hell of a bumper sticker. But in terms of contributing energy at a common table for peace, not so much!

You always talk about Israel's version.
(COMMENT)

I don't think I mentioned "Israel" even once in my commentary. But having said that, I would like you to just glance at:

The reason I did not mention Israel in this respect, is because the logic of there being an Israeli version of peace is no less valid than, an Arab Palestinian version of peace. It cuts both ways.

While I am not always successful, I always try to keep two things in my mind when I respond to one of your deep thoughts and claims:

◈ In every argument in which I engage about the conflict between the Israeli's and the Arab Palestinians I hope to show that something about the Arab Palestinians prevents peace and factors state that as the case.

◈ In cases where I try and explain, show how, or why these factors are the case.

(THE SIMPLICITY)

In this case, the Arabs of Palestine admit explicitly that as a matter of commitment, they want to pursue "Armed Struggle" as a principle policy.

---------- ❖ ----------
I don't need to write a book about that. And the Arabs of Palestine unambiguously imply that no matter what course of action the Israelis take (little needs further consideration since the Arab Palestinians will not even sit at the same conference on the matter of peace), there will always be a very dangerous element (a hostile element) in the community of Arab Palestinians that will not consider it any compromise or concession as satisfactory.

The Arab Palestinians cannot even agree on the method by which the government selects its leadership, let alone pass that leadership from one elected power to the next.

Moster Respectfully,
R
Seven Times Palestinians Rejected Peace
Israeli bullshit, of course.

The Palestinians have never rejected peace.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

v/r
R

Today we uproot the fence, tomorrow the occupation.

54435085_2430836463602474_648504250258685952_n.jpg
Uhhh, that fence is in Palestine.

No matter how barbaric and savage Israel is against Palestinian women, they will continue to lead the struggle against Israeli apartheid and racism until Palestine is free.

53279085_2425378117481642_4770978310962282496_o.jpg

No justice, no peace.

Bullshit. You obviously didn't even read my post, let alone attempt to understand it. Peace can be achieved in a number of ways. Not all of them worthy of pursuing.

You are attempting to color the narrative again.

What would justice for the Jewish people look like? How will we know when the Jewish people have achieved justice?

What would justice for the Arab Palestinian people look like? How will we know when the Arab Palestinian people have achieved justice?

Any consideration of one half of the equation, without considering the other, is NOT JUSTICE. And it will not achieve peace.

No justice, no peace.

Bullshit. You obviously didn't even read my post, let alone attempt to understand it. Peace can be achieved in a number of ways. Not all of them worthy of pursuing.

What would justice for the Jewish people look like? How will we know when the Jewish people have achieved justice?

What would justice for the Arab Palestinian people look like? How will we know when the Arab Palestinian people have achieved justice?

Any consideration of one half of the equation, without considering the other, is NOT JUSTICE. And it will not achieve peace.
What would justice for the Jewish people look like?

What would justice for the Arab Palestinian people look like?

Good questions. What would be your answers?

Cat Love in Gaza: ‘With all the money we had left’: Palestinians in Gaza start projects to rescue stray cats

52170542_2391824820836972_3666817926549209088_o.jpg

No justice, no peace.

What would justice for the Jewish people look like?

What would justice for the Arab Palestinian people look like?

Good questions. What would be your answers?

Yep. I'll answer that.

But first, understand my point is that everyone must consider BOTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back