Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinion: The Fight Over Ilhan Omar Is About Something Much Bigger
I’ve fought for Palestinian rights for my whole career. Today I see a new generation of American Jews viewing the conflict through a new lens: equality.

Yousef Munayyer BuzzFeed Contributor

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/yousefmunayyer/fight-over-ilhan-omar-about-something-bigger?fbclid=IwAR1DM66WH40gyQssdglWqAC_ziaxfsI-kpa0JMpQiYGRfgtsPZKxkEIOM30

I've got a couple issues with this:

1. Jewish lives matter. All lives matter.

2. Cultural/ethnic nationalism is the standard in the world, until Jewish nationalism succeeds in building a state. Then nationalism is suddenly a form of "oppression and inequality". Odd, that. If Arab Palestinians don't care so much about nationalism why don't they just become Jordanians and have parts of Judea and Samaria become part of Jordan?

3. It remains a fact that the Jewish people are the targets of more hate crime, all over the world, than any other group. Jews are not safe. And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.
And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.
She never mentioned Jews.
I’ve fought for Palestinian rights for my whole career. Today I see a new generation of American Jews viewing the conflict through a new lens: equality.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/yousefmunayyer/fight-over-ilhan-omar-about-something-bigger?fbclid=IwAR1DM66WH40gyQssdglWqAC_ziaxfsI-kpa0JMpQiYGRfgtsPZKxkEIOM30

2. Cultural/ethnic nationalism is the standard in the world, until Jewish nationalism succeeds in building a state. Then nationalism is suddenly a form of "oppression and inequality". Odd, that. If Arab Palestinians don't care so much about nationalism why don't they just become Jordanians and have parts of Judea and Samaria become part of Jordan?

3. It remains a fact that the Jewish people are the targets of more hate crime, all over the world, than any other group. Jews are not safe. And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.
And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.

Another lie. She said that those who support Israel have allegiance to a Foreign Country suggesting that that who do are traitors to this Country. It Should be understood this applies to the majority of Jews. Keep Posting. :auiqs.jpg:
She was referring to congress in general. She did not single out anyone.

52120307_2293054987596070_5029882994014289920_n.jpg

Another lie. She said that those who support Israel have allegiance to a Foreign Country suggesting that that who do are traitors to this Country. It Should be understood this applies to the majority of Jews. Keep Posting. :auiqs.jpg:
She was referring to congress in general. She did not single out anyone.

Sorry, but that is not what she said. She stated for the whole world to hear that if you support Israel you automatically have an allegiance to it making you a Traitor

Israel could exterminate the Pals right this minute, but choose not to because they are humane. If the Pals had the ability and the firepower, they would exterminate Israel immediately. That's the difference in the cultures.

Israel could exterminate the Pals right this minute, but choose not to because they are humane. If the Pals had the ability and the firepower, they would exterminate Israel immediately. That's the difference in the cultures.

They have already said as much if they achieve their “ dream” on the One State Solution

She should. What is she doing to make Jews safe? Everywhere?
Good question. Why are they not safe?

Replacement theology

So you're showing us your true colors. You should be ashamed of yourself!

So you're showing us your true colors. You should be ashamed of yourself!

He’s not ashamed; he’s proud of himself. He has stated many times that Israel does not have the Right to Exist.
Stating that I know little yet when asking simple BASIC questions such as their denial of Israel’’s Historical Right to the Western Wall there is no response. The pot calling the kettle black

The Arabs who want to take over Israel are just whacked. I have never seen such a people live their lives in such an alternate reality and fantasy land.
No matter how many Historical Facts, Genetic Studies you present them, they just can't embrace reality. Israel is for Jews and has been for 4,000 years. Nothing is ever going to change that. Not a fake and made up people making claims to the land. Not terrorism, nor war. Israel will not be removed ever from The Land, and repeated attempts to do so, will only enrage God to come to their aide, and judge those who hate, despise and make war on Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back