Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
29510958_1890292674374768_9164578495827804160_o.jpg

Israel’s goal from the beginning was to take over all of “ Palestine “ including the W. Bank and Gaza? These areas were recognized by the International Community as being part of Jordan and Egypt; Countries that initiated the 67 War. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Keep posting!!!:cuckoo:

Israel’s goal from the beginning was to take over all of “ Palestine “ including the W. Bank and Gaza? These areas were recognized by the International Community as being part of Jordan and Egypt; Countries that initiated the 67 War. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:link:

You are The one who posted a You Tube Video in which the claim was made that the Goal of Israel was to take over ALL of “ Palestine “
You can deny it all you want but I have provided many link proving that Gaza, W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were officially recognized as being part of Egypt and Jordan. Keep posting!!!!

You are The one who posted a You Tube Video in which the claim was made that the Goal of Israel was to take over ALL of “ Palestine “
You can deny it all you want but I have provided many link proving that Gaza, W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were officially recognized as being part of Egypt and Jordan. Keep posting!!!!

Without the Palestinians, I may add.

:link: There will not be one . There never is

:eusa_doh:Why do you post here when you know so little?

Now, THAT is funny! Coming from the one who keeps on posting You Tube Videos of Hasidic Jews stating they don’t believe Israel has the Right to Exist. Keep posting ! :auiqs.jpg:

Imao

:21:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back