Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dareen Tatour, imprisoned for her poetry, was released on Thursday and we managed to get our letter read to her that 5,000 of you signed!

Dareen Tatour, imprisoned for her poetry, was released on Thursday and we managed to get our letter read to her that 5,000 of you signed!

She was imprisoned for incitement. Although, rabid Jew haters do have a habit of making heroes of that element.

Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour is free!

"After three years of suffering, imprisonment and house arrest...I have gained my freedom and I will continue to write.”

1.6491019.2837237551.jpg

Israeli Arab poet Dareen Tatour, convicted of incitement, released from prison

Senior Fatah Official Calls for Intifada against Hamas, Adds: Israel Has Designs on the Nile, Mecca.

Gee whiz. I wonder how he found out.

Occupation Forces Kill Prisoner Mohammad al Rimawi in Morning Raid

“At around 4 in the morning, Israeli special forces entered the house. Following their arrival, a larger number of regular soldiers arrived as back up. After removing the door to the house, the soldiers attacked the individual’s mother and brought the members of the family into one part of the house. This included the mother, the father and three sons. The soldiers took Mohammad into a separate room, where he was beaten into an unconscious state. He was taken away from the house while in such a state, and taken to an unknown location. After two hours, his family was informed of their son’s death.”

Occupation Forces Kill Prisoner Mohammad al Rimawi in Morning Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back