paleontology, for those who loves dinosaurs

No videos, but plenty of oil, like you say! And my car needs it. We do know what the tail of what one dinosaur looked like, though, because it was trapped in amber. The rest of the dinosaur was probably encased in it, too. Where that piece is who knows ...

How Was Oil Formed?

The beginning of crude oil formation happend millions of years ago. Oil is a fossil fuel that has been formed from a large amount tiny plants and animals such as algae and zooplankton. These organisms fall to the bottom of the sea once they die and over time, get trapped under multiple layers of sand and mud.

How Was Oil Formed?

I don't think we really have a good idea of what dinosaurs looked like. But there must have been a shit load of them to give us all the oil we have. ;)
5C18078C-88AF-4823-8E6D-484CFD6792AE.jpeg
C7D48B09-E620-4643-AD4E-9D441E36218E.jpeg
9DE2C8B8-9384-4979-9A7F-18DDDE9DE8F8.jpeg

Hello, new Discovery….New three-foot-tall relative of Tyrannosaurus rex Suskityrannus hazelae

5ccffc388c7c3.jpeg

A new relative of the Tyrannosaurus rex—much smaller than the huge, ferocious dinonsaur made famous in countless books and films, including, yes, "Jurassic Park—has been discovered and named by a Virginia Tech paleontologist and an international team of scientists.

You could read more about it in the link

New three-foot-tall relative of Tyrannosaurus rex

Hello, i have a passion for dinosaurs, voilà...so i décide to create a thread View attachment 90804

View attachment 90806

I am new to this forum so i do the best i can and i don't speak English all the time.

There so much to say about this périod of time, like bird are descending for the dinosaurs

l'archæoptéryx

View attachment 90805

you do know there is no proof birds descended from dino's???
I know yes,
"We're finally breaking out of the conventional wisdom of the last 20 years, which insisted that birds evolved from dinosaurs and that the debate is all over and done with," Ruben said. "This issue isn't resolved at all. There are just too many inconsistencies with the idea that birds had dinosaur ancestors, and this newest study adds to that."

Almost 20 years of research at OSU on the morphology of birds and dinosaurs, along with other studies and the newest PNAS research, Ruben said, are actually much more consistent with a different premise -- that birds may have had an ancient common ancestor with dinosaurs, but they evolved separately on their own path, and after millions of years of separate evolution birds also gave rise to the raptors. Small animals such as velociraptor that have generally been thought to be dinosaurs are more likely flightless birds, he said.

"Raptors look quite a bit like dinosaurs but they have much more in common with birds than they do with other theropod dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus," Ruben said. "We think the evidence is finally showing that these animals which are usually considered dinosaurs were actually descended from birds, not the other way around."

Bird-from-dinosaur theory of evolution challenged: Was it the other way around?

Hello, i have a passion for dinosaurs, voilà...so i décide to create a thread View attachment 90804

View attachment 90806

I am new to this forum so i do the best i can and i don't speak English all the time.

There so much to say about this périod of time, like bird are descending for the dinosaurs

l'archæoptéryx

View attachment 90805

I know yes,
"We're finally breaking out of the conventional wisdom of the last 20 years, which insisted that birds evolved from dinosaurs and that the debate is all over and done with," Ruben said. "This issue isn't resolved at all. There are just too many inconsistencies with the idea that birds had dinosaur ancestors, and this newest study adds to that."

Almost 20 years of research at OSU on the morphology of birds and dinosaurs, along with other studies and the newest PNAS research, Ruben said, are actually much more consistent with a different premise -- that birds may have had an ancient common ancestor with dinosaurs, but they evolved separately on their own path, and after millions of years of separate evolution birds also gave rise to the raptors. Small animals such as velociraptor that have generally been thought to be dinosaurs are more likely flightless birds, he said.

"Raptors look quite a bit like dinosaurs but they have much more in common with birds than they do with other theropod dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus," Ruben said. "We think the evidence is finally showing that these animals which are usually considered dinosaurs were actually descended from birds, not the other way around."

did you know that common ancestor they talk about is a rock???

sorry there is more evidence that evolution is not just a myth but a flat out lie,,,

open your mind and look for real facts and not this imaginary world evolution is pushing,,,

View attachment 90806

l'archæoptéryx

View attachment 90805

I know yes,

did you know that common ancestor they talk about is a rock???

sorry there is more evidence that evolution is not just a myth but a flat out lie,,,

open your mind and look for real facts and not this imaginary world evolution is pushing,,,

You know that Carl Baugh is an ID'iot creationist quack, right?

Hi Dalia, what did the dinosaurs evolve from.

I too have a fondness for dinosaurs. The dinosaur basically originally sprung from the Diapsid reptile of about 300 million years ago in the Permian Period. Then came the P-T extinction event about 250 million years ago that ended fish as being the dominant world species and heralded in the age of amphibians. Out of that sprung the Mesozoic Marine Revolution where ichthyosaurs appeared and therapsids and diapsids diversify greatly. Diversity exploded. Finally by about 225 million years ago, due to climate and conditions the first true dinosaurs appeared amid the Middle Triassic. They grew so large basically because they had to. Plant food quality was so poor, they had to eat large quantities just to get nourishment and reach food sources. The rest is history.

No videos, but plenty of oil, like you say! And my car needs it. We do know what the tail of what one dinosaur looked like, though, because it was trapped in amber. The rest of the dinosaur was probably encased in it, too. Where that piece is who knows ...

That's likely the tail of a modern bird. The amber findings included fossilized resins containing remains of modern-looking birds, reptiles, fish, clams, plants, and mammals. They were found in strata near or below dinosaur fossils.

Earth no longer has the climate to support dinosaurs.
I suspect that since dinosaurs lived all over the earth, even in the Arctic, today’s climate would do just fine for many species.

I heard someone say one time that God put bones in the ground to show people what animals on other planets look like.

New Topics

Forum List

Back