Over 40 People Have Died In Kentucky

school bus...

SchoolBusPicture1209whitebackground.jpg

charter bus...

charter_bus_o.jpg
school bus wouldnt have got them to safety?

They would have. But we were talking about the e-mail about the difference in the people that went to DC and the people who couldn't get out from Katrina.

couldn't be any weaker, really. do you think they were charging people to get on the school buses out of town?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

learning to resize your pix wouldn't be a bad idea.........

Its a shame all those people died the way they did, but you can't blame obama. This happens every year, in multiple parts of the country. If anyone is to blame its the governors, mayors, city council, and citizens, if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail. This happens every year, and it seems like no one is doing any thing about it. So just live with it I guess.

school bus wouldnt have got them to safety?

They would have. But we were talking about the e-mail about the difference in the people that went to DC and the people who couldn't get out from Katrina.

couldn't be any weaker, really. do you think they were charging people to get on the school buses out of town?

I just learned to resize. Is this better?

middle_finger.jpg

I just learned to resize. Is this better?

middle_finger.jpg

very nice. do the adults know you're online?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its a shame all those people died the way they did, but you can't blame obama. This happens every year, in multiple parts of the country. If anyone is to blame its the governors, mayors, city council, and citizens, if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail. This happens every year, and it seems like no one is doing any thing about it. So just live with it I guess.
just like it was too bad all those people died in New Orleans
it wasnt Bush's fault

What exactly do you believe the Obama administration should be doing right now?

I grew up in Missouri. I can think of at least 3 times where our house was without power for 5+ days due to ice storms. This is not an uncommon scenario in these areas.
the exact same as i expected the Bush administration to do for Katrina
unlike the asshole left

Defend the miserable failure all you wish. The majority of the citizens of this nation have passed their verdict on the incompetant cretin.

What exactly do you believe the Obama administration should be doing right now?

I grew up in Missouri. I can think of at least 3 times where our house was without power for 5+ days due to ice storms. This is not an uncommon scenario in these areas.
the exact same as i expected the Bush administration to do for Katrina
unlike the asshole left

Defend the miserable failure all you wish. The majority of the citizens of this nation have passed their verdict on the incompetant cretin.
no asshole
its called defending the truth
something you dont have the fucking COURAGE to do

The exact same is true OF HURRICANES. The mayor and the Governor of LA. fucked up and Bush got blamed for it. Obama gets the blame this time. That is how YOU all chose to play it.

Where Bush was when Katrina hit (I kid you not)....

mccainhappybirthday.jpg

This thread is not about Katrina, Bush is not President, and this is quite a few times you've posted that same picture with the same little catch-phrase.

Where Bush was when Katrina hit (I kid you not)....

mccainhappybirthday.jpg

This thread is not about Katrina, Bush is not President, and this is quite a few times you've posted that same picture with the same little catch-phrase.

I guess you didn't read the thread.

It is all about comparing ice in Kentucky to Katrina.

No it's not you idiot.............

Here is the post which began the thread ..............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has Barack Obama gone down there yet? No? People died and Obama snoozed. Truly unforgivable. Where's FEMA, in a meaningful way? No excuses. The horror.

It's about Obama's lack of response to ice in KY.

Now go blow your Bush smoke up someone else's ass!

I guess you didn't read the thread.

It is all about comparing ice in Kentucky to Katrina.

No it's not you idiot.............

Here is the post which began the thread ..............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has Barack Obama gone down there yet? No? People died and Obama snoozed. Truly unforgivable. Where's FEMA, in a meaningful way? No excuses. The horror.

It's about Obama's lack of response to ice in KY.

Now go blow your Bush smoke up someone else's ass!

Nice try, but try reading some of the subsequent posts.

Forum List

Back