Over 40 People Have Died In Kentucky

Has Barack Obama gone down there yet? No? People died and Obama snoozed. Truly unforgivable. Where's FEMA, in a meaningful way? No excuses. The horror.
take a look at this

http://www.floppingaces.net/2009/01/29/thermostat-a-sign-that-global-warming-not-a-serious-concern/

Shove it up your dingbat ass. Bush may have been putting on a style show, President Obama is working. You guys are reduced to the ridiculous to critisize President Obama. The differance here is no "Heck of a job, Brownie" high fives, while people are still dying. The message is, you have a job to do, go out and do it. You people are truly pathetic. But keep it up. There will be a 70 Dem senate in 2010, and even a stronger majority in the House.

Translation" "No obamalama has not gone down there. People are freezing to death, he is safe and secure in the WH with the thermostat jacket up to a balmy 88 degrees getting ready to host a superbowl party. Fuck those white people dying in a winter storm."

Now back to our regularly scheduled programs!

Has Barack Obama gone down there yet? No? People died and Obama snoozed. Truly unforgivable. Where's FEMA, in a meaningful way? No excuses. The horror.
take a look at this

http://www.floppingaces.net/2009/01/29/thermostat-a-sign-that-global-warming-not-a-serious-concern/

Shove it up your dingbat ass. Bush may have been putting on a style show, President Obama is working. You guys are reduced to the ridiculous to critisize President Obama. The differance here is no "Heck of a job, Brownie" high fives, while people are still dying. The message is, you have a job to do, go out and do it. You people are truly pathetic. But keep it up. There will be a 70 Dem senate in 2010, and even a stronger majority in the House.
This is what happens when you wear rosed colored glasses. :lol:
magoo.jpg

Well the thing is as long as the lefties like to place Katrina's blame and GW's feet then Obama will surely be blamed. Funny how some will not be able to wash that stink off themselves.

Eight years we heard everything thrown at the President's feet. Eight years we heard countless people disrespect the Oval Office.

The day of debating the policies and not disrespect the President is over. It was 8 Years of hatred the left spewed and frankly a lot were sick of it within the first month.

I think it is only natural that since the left created this mess, then many want to give it right back to them. You lefties in the next 4 years will clearly see what you have brought on. Blame yourselves for you are the ones who cheapened the Office of the President. I'm rather enjoying watching you lefties try and excuse everything Obama does. Even Rep called Bush on his wrong policies but we wont' see that with the Obama Sheep.

Well, idiot, we have seen eight years of total incompetance, while you ninnies stood and cheered for it. We have had two weeks of the Obama Administration, and they have already done many things that are restoring Constitutionality to our governement. No, you will never admit what a clusterfuck you and Bush are. Not even as we slide into the Second Great Republican Depression.

Well the thing is as long as the lefties like to place Katrina's blame and GW's feet then Obama will surely be blamed. Funny how some will not be able to wash that stink off themselves.

Eight years we heard everything thrown at the President's feet. Eight years we heard countless people disrespect the Oval Office.

The day of debating the policies and not disrespect the President is over. It was 8 Years of hatred the left spewed and frankly a lot were sick of it within the first month.

I think it is only natural that since the left created this mess, then many want to give it right back to them. You lefties in the next 4 years will clearly see what you have brought on. Blame yourselves for you are the ones who cheapened the Office of the President. I'm rather enjoying watching you lefties try and excuse everything Obama does. Even Rep called Bush on his wrong policies but we wont' see that with the Obama Sheep.

Well, idiot, we have seen eight years of total incompetance, while you ninnies stood and cheered for it. We have had two weeks of the Obama Administration, and they have already done many things that are restoring Constitutionality to our governement. No, you will never admit what a clusterfuck you and Bush are. Not even as we slide into the Second Great Republican Depression.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are every politician's (dem or repub) wet dream. too stupid to see there's no difference between them and rabid enough to post something like this. kudos.
:clap2:

What is incompetant about a President keeping us safe for 8 years? Really no attacks, killed many terrorist, more intel on those terrorist but yet that's a complete failure to you why? Is it because it cost a lot of money? Well honey it hasn't cost near as much as Obama has spent in 1 week. It seems those rose colored glasses are stuck on your face for life. May I offer you some Kool-Aid with that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are every politician's (dem or repub) wet dream. too stupid to see there's no difference between them and rabid enough to post something like this. kudos.
:clap2:
Yeah well it's the truth and Rep have turned the other cheek long enough. I'm not turning the other cheek anymore.

take a look at this

LOL! You're a dunce. I see your location is Portland, Oregon. That explains alot. How's that pedo gay mayor of yours working out? I bet you were one of those 400 or so people praising his NAMBLA ways the other day.

Obama hasn't said a damn thing about the storm and the 40 dead, moonbat boy. So he can be criticised and will be criticised. You don't like it? Too bad, you granola bar eating, patuolie oil smellin', limp wristed, self righteous, pansy.

If Obama keeps this up, he's a one termer. And congress already has an extremeley low rating and it is going to continue on it's way down. :lol:

What is incompetant about a President keeping us safe for 8 years? Really no attacks, killed many terrorist, more intel on those terrorist but yet that's a complete failure to you why? Is it because it cost a lot of money? Well honey it hasn't cost near as much as Obama has spent in 1 week. It seems those rose colored glasses are stuck on your face for life. May I offer you some Kool-Aid with that?

Safe for eight years? What are you smoking? Clinton and Clark warned the Bush admin that Bin Laden and terrorism represented the major threat that the Bush admin would be facing. The people in the Bush admin made smart ass comments about the Clinton 'fixation' on Bin Laden, and ignored the warnings from intel agencies all over the world that something big was going down in fall of 2001. For the Bush admin incompetance, 3000 Americans died on 9-11.

Then, instead of getting Bin Laden, he attacks Iraq. So we lose another nealy 4300 Americans, and counting. For what?

Our own Intel agencies state that the Iraq invasion has created a worse security situation than existed before 9-11.

As for the money that President Obama has spent trying to prevent the Second Great Republican Depression, he is trying to fix a situation that the Bush admin allowed to happen, just like 9-11. All kinds of warnings, all ignored. "The economy is fundementally sound".

Rose colored glasses? No way, it looks damned bleak for a few years. All too many citizens that have worked hard all their lives and played by the rules will lose all that they have.

In the meantime, the people that created the situation will see a few fewer zeros in their portfolio, and congratulate themselves on what superior people that they are.

LOL! You're a dunce. I see your location is Portland, Oregon. That explains alot. How's that pedo gay mayor of yours working out? I bet you were one of those 400 or so people praising his NAMBLA ways the other day.

Obama hasn't said a damn thing about the storm and the 40 dead, moonbat boy. So he can be criticised and will be criticised. You don't like it? Too bad, you granola bar eating, patuolie oil smellin', limp wristed, self righteous, pansy.
If Obama keeps this up, he's a one termer. And congress already has an extremeley low rating and it is going to continue on it's way down. :lol:

shit! you sound a lot lke me? Have i been cloned?

shit! you sound a lot lke me? Have i been cloned?

:lol:

take a look at this

First, Adams is dead, politically. Justly so.

If he has ordered the proper people to go in and do the job, why should he say anything? Unless they fail to do the job. Then I bet that there will be no "Heck of a job, Brownie!". More like, "Take your name off of the door on the way out."

As for the insults, why should anyone attempt to reply to such sophmoric drivel?

President Barak Hussien Obama will more than likely be a two term President, judging by his first two weeks in office. And, given the complete failure of the Repubs to do anything but a left field 'neener, neener' chorus, probably have an even bigger Dem majority in both the Senate and the House in 2010. The congress has a very low rating, indeed. There are still too many Republicans there.

First, Adams is dead, politically. Justly so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you vote for old Mayor NAMBLA?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If he has ordered the proper people to go in and do the job, why should he say anything? Unless they fail to do the job. Then I bet that there will be no "Heck of a job, Brownie!". More like, "Take your name off of the door on the way out."
First off, acknowledging the fact that there are people who are suffering from the storm would show he gives a damn atleast. And next, it wasn't Bush's job to provide first response to Katrina. It was the governor of Louisiana.
=======================================================

As for the insults, why should anyone attempt to reply to such sophmoric drivel?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And your insults directed at other's were nothing but freshman-ic drivel. SELF RIGHTEOUS PANSY.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Barak Hussien Obama will more than likely be a two term President, judging by his first two weeks in office. And, given the complete failure of the Repubs to do anything but a left field 'neener, neener' chorus, probably have an even bigger Dem majority in both the Senate and the House in 2010. The congress has a very low rating, indeed. There are still too many Republicans there.
Don't make me laugh. You and I know he's a one termer if he keeps this crap up. this country is not as leftist as you think it is. You might as well prepare to be disappointed when B.O. gets defeated in 4 years now.

The concentration of wealth and power in the hands of a small minority is demonstrated throughout history to lead to plutocracy and the diminishment of democracy. In most cases, they led to failed nation states.

This is historical fact.

This is something the revolutionary founders were well aware of, and they found concentrations of wealth in the hands of a few to be abhorrant to the ideals of a republican democracy.

Hardly anyone begrudes someone working hard and becoming rich. That's not the issue. The issue is a system that is gamed to allow the concentration of wealth in an increasingly tiny portion of the population. That's antithetic to a healthy democracy. That's what Russia is: a plutocracy. That's the model, among many others, of a nation state where wealth has been overwhelminnly and disporportionately concentrated in the hands of a few thousand people.

Take a gander at Warren Buffet's article on wealth. He says he pays a lower tax rate than his secretary or cleaning lady. The tax code is set up to protect weatlh, and investment wealth is increasingly, since the Reagan years, taxed at lower rates than income generated from actually working and making a wage.

Last edited:
The concentration of wealth and power in the hands of a small minority is demonstrated throughout history to lead to plutocracy and the diminishment of democracy. In most cases, they led to failed nation states.

This is historical fact.

This is something the revolutionary founders were well aware of, and they found concentrations of wealth in the hands of a few to be abhorrant to the ideals of a republican democracy.

Hardly anyone begrudes someone working hard and becoming rich. That's not the issue. The issue is a system that is gamed to allow the concentration of wealth in an increasingly tiny portion of the population. That's antithetic to a healthy democracy. That's what Russia is: a plutocracy. That's the model, among many others, of a nation state where wealth has been overwhelminnly and disporportionately concentrated in the hands of a few thousand people.

Take a gander at Warren Buffet's article on wealth. He says he pays a lower tax rate than his secretary or cleaning lady. The tax code is set up to protect weatlh, and investment wealth is increasingly, since the Reagan years, taxed at lower rates than income generated from actually working and making a wage.

I find it heartening to see that despite all the rabid insulting crap thrown toward liberals, you are still able to come in and post something NOT in kind.

Look at these folks attacking and attacking, posting nothing but drivel post after post they prove to be as empty of content and thinking as the POTUS they do adored.

Thank GOD there are at least a few conservatives on this board willing to discuss issues.

Forum List

Back