Our most excellent POTUS Biden has forgiven student debt

Widen your horizons. You will never get a straight answer from the MSM including FOX. You love you some Fauci and Big Pharma eh?

Ivermectin in COVID-19
These pages contain the scientific rationale that justifies the use of ivermectin in COVID-19.
We regard ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. For comprehensive information on ivermectin please refer to our Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 and the included references.
The Safety of Ivermectin – High Doses
Many have questions about the safety of higher doses of this medicine for treatment after exposure or in-hospital critical care circumstances. See our Ivermectin Safety Overview.
A recent paper, Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines was published online June 17, 2021, by the American Journal of Therapeutics. It concludes, “Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
For PATIENTS AND RELATIVES, please review our GUIDE FOR YOU. It tells how to find physicians who prescribe ivermectin as well as provides information to share with your primary care physician in the event that he or she is not aware of the current evidence detailing how safe and effective ivermectin is in preventing and treating all stages of COVID-19 and all variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Take it. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY you dumbfuck.

Dumb scare tactics. Your taxes go up this year because of the loan payoffs? I cant wait for your response.
aocfreeshitsfhjsdkfjs.png

Just be aware the guy you are responding to thinks enough of Dr. Mark McDonald to quote him. Dr. Mark McDonald is a child psychologist that has pushed Ivermectin and quotes Epoch Times as a medical source. So you are dealing with someone that is mentally ill.

What is truly humorous is that I have no idea who this Mcdonald is and I've never quoted him.

Still waiting for you to tell us all who the Dr. Mark McDonald is in the quote of yours.

LOL my signature? Too funny. Prove my signature wrong, c'mon. Take heed, when you say "quote" it means somewhere in the thread. Way over your head boy.

You must be dumb as shit. Literally every time you make a post, you auto-sign it with a long quote from Dr. Mark McDonald. I dont need to show you shit look at your last message it's there.

Too funny kid.

MARK
McDONALD
M.D.​

Read More >>
image-asset.jpeg

I am board-certified in both child & adolescent and adult psychiatry, with extensive additional training in adult psychoanalysis.
Although I specialize in the evaluation and treatment of young people with mental illness, my practice also serves adults, couples, and families.
Over the past decade of post-graduate training, I have supervised and taught medical students, residents, and fellows in multiple disciplines of medicine, psychiatry, and therapy.

LOL my signature? Too funny. Prove my signature wrong, c'mon. Take heed, when you say "quote" it means somewhere in the thread. Way over your head boy.
Semantics. In your Signature you are quoting a Dr. Mark McDonald that is a child psychologist that has pushed Ivermectin on DeSantis and uses Epoch Times as a medical reference.

Too funny kid.

MARK​

McDONALD​

M.D.​

Read More >>
image-asset.jpeg

I am board-certified in both child & adolescent and adult psychiatry, with extensive additional training in adult psychoanalysis.
Although I specialize in the evaluation and treatment of young people with mental illness, my practice also serves adults, couples, and families.
Over the past decade of post-graduate training, I have supervised and taught medical students, residents, and fellows in multiple disciplines of medicine, psychiatry, and therapy.
Ok thank you for finally admitting you listen to a nut job that uses Epoch Times as a medical reference.

So you object to a Psychologist discussing the psychological aspects of propaganda. Aren't you special :)
I sure dont. I do, however, object to listening to child psychologists that use Epoch Times as a medical reference and child psychologists who push Ivermectin on to state governors as a cure for covid though. He's a nut job. Therefore, I'm not going to listen to ANYTHING a nut job has to say. See how that works, dummy?

I sure dont. I do, however, object to listening to child psychologists that use Epoch Times as a medical reference and child psychologists who push Ivermectin on to state governors as a cure for covid though. He's a nut job. Therefore, I'm not going to listen to ANYTHING a nut job has to say. See how that works, dummy?

No but then you're simply a partisan hack with a high opinion of himself. What's funny is that The Epoch is simply an aggregate website. Kid as I said, you're in way over your head. Ivermectin works, stop lying.

That's fine but you just admitted that my usage in the signature is just fine. I warned you, you're over your head here.

Forum List

Back