Biden gives away $127 billion

Joe Biden told 813,000 more Americans that he has wiped their student loan debt on Tuesday, meaning the president has forgiven a total of $127 billion for 3.5 million borrowers.

The former students will soon receive an email from Biden notifying them that their debt has been forgiven - despite the fact that his plan to cancel $400 billion in debt was rejected by the Supreme Court in June.

The email - making clear that the help has come from Biden - read: 'Congratulations — your student loan has been forgiven because of actions my administration took to make sure you receive the relief you earned and deserve.'

Comment:
This is vote buying with other people's money.
These student loan borrowers are entitled lazy deadbeat moochers.
Biden should also send emails to the Taxpayers saying "congratulations, we added $127 billion to your debt".

View attachment 865608

View attachment 865609

View attachment 865612
Tater wipes his ass with the Constitution on a daily basis.

We all did.
I worked throughout HS and College.
I didn't need a student loan, as tuition was under $400 per quarter, and housing was $390 for 4 people.

Is it OK that I didn't have a student loan?

Today.....out of control.

I didn't need a student loan, as tuition was under $400 per quarter, and housing was $390 for 4 people.

Can't repay it? Don't borrow it... but kudos

Can't repay it? Don't borrow it... but kudos
You know, back in the 1980's, IF I had taken out student loans, the loan ( tuition, Housing, books, food) for EACH year of College, it would have been under $5,000 per year.

Joe Biden told 813,000 more Americans that he has wiped their student loan debt on Tuesday, meaning the president has forgiven a total of $127 billion for 3.5 million borrowers.

The former students will soon receive an email from Biden notifying them that their debt has been forgiven - despite the fact that his plan to cancel $400 billion in debt was rejected by the Supreme Court in June.

The email - making clear that the help has come from Biden - read: 'Congratulations — your student loan has been forgiven because of actions my administration took to make sure you receive the relief you earned and deserve.'

Comment:
Biden should also send emails to the Taxpayers saying "congratulations, we added $127 billion to your debt".

View attachment 865608

View attachment 865609

View attachment 865612
Were they required to sign an agreement to vote Dem in the next election?

Comment:

View attachment 865608

View attachment 865609

View attachment 865612
Biden show total disrespect for the Supreme Court.

That was before the government decided to destroy the college-level educational system via guaranteed student loans.

Try repaying my husband's law school, but we did.

I have no sympathy for idiots that took out loans and failed miserably. They are not my responsibility
I agree 100%

I’ve paid all my house loans and car loans
College was just way cheaper in 1980 so no loan for College.

The left consistently sends the wrong messages. They're the biggest reason this country has become so irresponsible and disrespectful.

student.jpg

Forum List

Back