Our most excellent POTUS Biden has forgiven student debt

It's wonderful having all this money to blow. Biden said himself we can't go too deeply into debt on his watch, and for a change he wasn't lying in part.

What's most bitchn' about this is it proves some people deserve more than others, and those who deserve the most are the least responsible. Sure you might think that strikes natural order in the wrong way, but that says nothing for progressive. Progressive is backwards, you're now rewarded for negative contributions.

So lesson to be learned, the moral of the story, a revised wisdom for everyone in the most left of terms, if you were one of those poor sucks who met your obligations, then you can just go get fucked. We're no longer that country ass wipes, if you want something out of life do stupid shit and hope a Demonicrat is twisted enough to take care of you on another's dime & time.

He didn't cancel it he just made it so the government will have to pay the banks again

That's fine but you just admitted that my usage in the signature is just fine. I warned you, you're over your head here.
You've never seen a Venn diagram, have you? Or even understand what I said in my previous post. That much is obvious.

Just more negative stuff, Jr college was free for a very long time. Guess we have more important things to spend money on, The workers of America don't need anything, lets cut some more taxes for the most wealth.

How about because I spent more time on the shitter on a college campus than you have attended class after high school perhaps? I have 7 years of college education.

How about the fact that my daughter just recently graduated from a college that pays all room and board for their military students?

I am sure some colleges are liberal, but that is just another reason not to attend that college. You can put your broad brush away and take a firm grip on reality and start using he word "some".
Thank you. who started this crazy anti school crap? You get to pick your college, Religious schools, Liberal arts, General ed, Engineering ,technician, Business you name it we have it,

You've never seen a Venn diagram, have you? Or even understand what I said in my previous post. That much is obvious.

LOL, go on pretending to be the smartest little boi in the room kid. Youngsters like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.

LOL, go on pretending to be the smartest little boi in the room kid. Youngsters like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.
Dude, you should have learned about Venn diagrams in middle school. Wow. Actually you should look up Venn diagrams. It would help stop you from making illogical statements like you did. It's fairly simple to understand. And you'd stop appearing to be such a dumbass.

and now should I list up all the timea the left had riled up their base?
Riling up your base to get them motivated to take an interest in something you think is a plus, can be a good thing. Telling out right lies to advance the hating of people who do not share your views is never good.

Fine. You consider tax dollars going towards education a waste. I dont. I want us to catch up to other 1st world countries. You dont. For me, it has to start somewhere and this is a good of place as any. For you, you dont want any changes unless it benefits you. There are plenty of things I feel that are wasteful as well. But just the constant whining and crying about this is too much.
I consider my tax dollars taken from me and given to someone else, for a debt they chose to get into, unconstitutional. My only complaint in your post was, if it's OK to take money from one person to pay off their student debt, why is it not OK to take money from one person and give to another for personal debt.

Education is never wasteful, but, I just don't see how you can rationalize using taxpayer money as a gift to students. For the betterment of America? More than likely for the betterment of the student who benefits from it.

How does paying off a student loan make America better? It helps that student go into life without college debt. What about the small business owner who had to take loans to make his business stable? He would benefit greatly from having his loans paid off.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Dude, you should have learned about Venn diagrams in middle school. Wow. Actually you should look up Venn diagrams. It would help stop you from making illogical statements like you did. It's fairly simple to understand. And you'd stop appearing to be such a dumbass.

Seems as though Venn diagrams is where you education stopped. What do Venn diagrams have to do with anything here? You trying to say there is some overlap or gray area somewhere? Yeah, everything is not black and white. To that we should all be able to agree. That is hardly a groundbreaking, super intellectual sentiment.

How does paying off a student loan make America better?
They wont be saddled with debt and will be able to more easily purchase bigger ticket items like cars and homes.

7% of student debt is never paid off anyway. This crisis is actually worse than the housing crisis ever was.

Personally it's a non-issue for me currently. What the future holds if nothing is done about the debt if nothing is done, that probably should be a concern. I'm not going to sit here though and pretend to be educated on the intricacies of how debt affects the economy and possible answers because I'm not an economist.

They wont be saddled with debt and will be able to more easily purchase bigger ticket items like cars and homes.

7% of student debt is never paid off anyway. This crisis is actually worse than the housing crisis ever was.

Personally it's a non-issue for me currently. What the future holds if nothing is done about the debt if nothing is done, that probably should be a concern. I'm not going to sit here though and pretend to be educated on the intricacies of how debt affects the economy and possible answers because I'm not an economist.

So, were going to give them a $50,000 to $100,000 gift so they can pay off their student loans, so they can later in life, buy a car or a home.

I'm sure there are more than a few non college educated people who would love a $50k to $100k gift to be able to buy a car and a home.

What the future holds if nothing is done about the debt if nothing is done, that probably should be a concern. I'm not going to sit here though and pretend to be educated on the intricacies of how debt affects the economy and possible answers because I'm not an economist.

Yeah, it's a problem, but not one solved by just paying off their debt. The solution is in educating them about what they are getting into. Informing them that, rather than financing their living accommodations into their student loans, they can get a job that will help offset those expenses. There are even places on campuses that will help you earn college hours by working for the school doing things around the campus.

We need to educate these kids that they don't need to go to an ivy league school, they don't even need to go to these big state schools. Often they can get a great education from an in state college, and they get savings from that.

There are ways, if you work hard enough, that you can go to school almost debt free.

Yes, the student loan crisis is a problem, but, it's a problem caused by government. Part of the reason these colleges are so expensive is because all these loans are backed by the government. When the school sees that, it's like chum in the water and they know they can jack up the prices because they know the government is good for it.

I agree that a great education, can (not always), be a good thing, but, the students need to be prepared and informed before making the decision to saddle themselves with 10s of thousands of dollars in debt, and not expect the taxpayer to relieve them of that debt.

Son no matter how hard you try you cannot connect my signature to the Epoch Times which as I said is an aggregate site. You aren't in my league ad the longer you take to learn that the worse you'll look. As far as your "sets" and "sub sets" you are just trying to hide behind the veneer that you think is your shield.

Trust me kid, you aren't my first rodeo.

So by your fucked up logic, unless you personally benefit from a new law, said law or executive order should not happen. Gotcha. Lets be honest here. You are a masochist that enjoys watching people suffer.
Let's be honest: You think that holding people accountable for the things they incurred due to their own free will is an act of masochism?

What else should be totally free (to the consumer...not free at all to the suckers paying the bills)? Automobiles? Real estate? Plastic surgery? Works of art? World travel?

You're a real philanthropist...with other people's money. Like all the worst scum you expect to live an extended
childhood at the expense of others.

Let's be honest: You think that holding people accountable for the things they incurred due to their own free will is an act of masochism?

What else should be totally free (to the consumer...not free at all to the suckers paying the bills)? Automobiles? Real estate? Plastic surgery? Works of art? World travel?

You're a real philanthropist...with other people's money. Like all the worst scum you expect to live an extended
childhood at the expense of others.
What else besides education should be free?
Healthcare for starters.
And roads, military defense, police, fire service. Oh wait those are already free.

Why do you dumb fucks have a problem with getting a return on your tax dollar? Sure it's too late for us to take advantage of the post high school free education, but so what. Let future generations have what other 1st world countries have.

Bottom line is you dont want to pay taxes. You just dont want to admit that.

Forum List

Back