Our most excellent POTUS Biden has forgiven student debt

I disagree. Fortunately, society is moving towards what I want to see happen, not you. We're finally going to be catching up to other 1st world countries.
I can't wait for the government to be giving everyone ubi, free education, free medical, etc...and nobody will want to work. What then? What will our country look like when it's giving people money, and work is optional?

If you chose to go to college, you should pay the bill. Tired of this usless spending.
889wkb95cbd41.jpg

Colon, talk about cherry picking, I showed what was signed in the first month. :laughing0301:

And I showed you a piece that confirms what you deliberately excluded. It's always the same I hate Biden crap.
You voted in a fascist who tried to destroy democracy yet you attempt to justify it.
You're not an americans arsehole.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats didn't win you moron. The Democrats stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Potatohead's Chinese buddies were very pleased. You know who they are don't you? They are the ones that made Potatohead's family filthy rich. Now their man is in the White House doing his best to turn this country into a shithole.
No matter what you "think", boy, Trump isnt in the WH. Biden is. THAT is reality. So you're gonna sit back and do nothing except whine like a little baby about how trump got the election stolen from him. Meanwhile YOU got defeated In reality biden won, trump lost. In your reality, trump got outwitted and got the election stolen from him because he's stupid. I guess we're just going to have to outwit you slack jawed bitches again in 2024.

You say that, while arguing for something that would be "all about them". You don't see anything wrong with someone reaching into someone else's pocket to pay for college, but see everything wrong with those other people being unhappy about it. Who's being selfish here?
Fine. You consider tax dollars going towards education a waste. I dont. I want us to catch up to other 1st world countries. You dont. For me, it has to start somewhere and this is a good of place as any. For you, you dont want any changes unless it benefits you. There are plenty of things I feel that are wasteful as well. But just the constant whining and crying about this is too much.

Have you admitted yet that millions take it every year? Don't be scared.
Ivermectin is approved for use in humans for treating both internal and external parasites. It has NEVER been approved for use to treat Covid. In addition the ivermectin product for animals and humans is different. You can also OD on ivermectin . No rational doctor is going to prescribe Ivermectin for you to cure your covid. As far as how many people take ivermectin to treat parasites every year, I dont have those numbers. Then again neither do you. Maybe you have some laying around your house to treat your lice. I dont know. But like I said, feel free to take it to treat your covid if you get it.

Those students will still be paying for their student debt in the form of higher taxes when they start working.

Just ensuring you are aware that is your only defence. Childish names.
Just be aware the guy you are responding to thinks enough of Dr. Mark McDonald to quote him. Dr. Mark McDonald is a child psychologist that has pushed Ivermectin and quotes Epoch Times as a medical source. So you are dealing with someone that is mentally ill.

Ivermectin is approved for use in humans for treating both internal and external parasites. It has NEVER been approved for use to treat Covid. In addition the ivermectin product for animals and humans is different. You can also OD on ivermectin . No rational doctor is going to prescribe Ivermectin for you to cure your covid. As far as how many people take ivermectin to treat parasites every year, I dont have those numbers. Then again neither do you. Maybe you have some laying around your house to treat your lice. I dont know. But like I said, feel free to take it to treat your covid if you get it.

Widen your horizons. You will never get a straight answer from the MSM including FOX. You love you some Fauci and Big Pharma eh?

Ivermectin in COVID-19
These pages contain the scientific rationale that justifies the use of ivermectin in COVID-19.
We regard ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. For comprehensive information on ivermectin please refer to our Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 and the included references.
The Safety of Ivermectin – High Doses
Many have questions about the safety of higher doses of this medicine for treatment after exposure or in-hospital critical care circumstances. See our Ivermectin Safety Overview.
A recent paper, Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines was published online June 17, 2021, by the American Journal of Therapeutics. It concludes, “Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
For PATIENTS AND RELATIVES, please review our GUIDE FOR YOU. It tells how to find physicians who prescribe ivermectin as well as provides information to share with your primary care physician in the event that he or she is not aware of the current evidence detailing how safe and effective ivermectin is in preventing and treating all stages of COVID-19 and all variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Just be aware the guy you are responding to thinks enough of Dr. Mark McDonald to quote him. Dr. Mark McDonald is a child psychologist that has pushed Ivermectin and quotes Epoch Times as a medical source. So you are dealing with someone that is mentally ill.

Too funny. Kid you are in way over your head.

Forum List

Back