Biden will cancel student loan debt from 153k borrowers

Allowing highly successful people to keep more of their own money is not the same as forgiving them their loans and making other people cover them.

Idiot.
Don't even bother with that scumbag. I've got him on ignore. Keeps me from blowing a gasket

Allowing highly successful people to keep more of their own money is not the same as forgiving them their loans and making other people cover them.

Idiot.
So rich people “getting to keep more of their money “….good

Poorer folks “getting to keep more of their money “… bad

Okayyyy

Don't even bother with that scumbag. I've got him on ignore. Keeps me from blowing a gasket
He once made a horrible comment about me. If you’re a woman, I’ll tell you. If you’re a man, never mind.

But yes, he is one of the worst leftists on the forum, and the bar is pretty low.

Idiot.
All people who are rich are highly successful?

Not nepo or inheritance babies.

Like the trump offspring.

What percentage of millionaires are inheritance babies, Simp? Do you have any idea?

Yeah, that’s what you lefties THINK because you hate successful people.

The vast majority of multimillionaires are self-made, and come from middle and working class backgrounds. Read a book once in a while.

What percentage of millionaires are inheritance babies, Simp? Do you have any idea?
I’ll answer: 5% or so. The rest made their riches on their own, in one generation, through ingenuity, motivation, and hard work.

"The Biden administration on Wednesday announced its plans to forgive $1.2B in student loan debt for nearly 15Kk borrowers under its Saving on a Valuable Education (SAVE) plan.1 People enrolled in the SAVE plan who borrowed $12K or less and have been paying their loans for at least 10 years qualified for loan forgiveness. Those who had their debts canceled received an email from the administration informing them that they essentially were debt-free."

Ridiculous. If student A worked an extra job to finish paying off their student loans and student B did not, only student B gets the reward. If student A borrowed 13k and student B borrowed 12k, only student B gets the reward. If student has been paying on their loans for 9 years and student B has been paying for 10 years, student A gets nothing. If student A's parents made more sacrifices so they didn't need to take out loans, they are learning they shouldn't have bothered. If someone takes out a loan to buy a work truck and tools to start their career in trades and someone else takes out a loan to major in philosophy, Socrates gets the loan forgiven.

Spending 1.2 billion to buy votes.
My question is. If you only borrowed $12,000, why the hell have you not paid it off in 10 years?

Like Elon musk?

Whoops, rich daddy.
So he’s one of the 5%. That leaves 95% who became multimillionaires by the sweat of the own brow, and having discipline, motivation, and the love of hard work.

And yet, because they are successful, you demean them. That attitude is a recipe for bringing a country down - be negative to successful people, and make excuses for failures.

We are NOT going to let your ilk destroy America. Trump is more likely than not to be your next president, so get used to it.

So he’s one of the 5%. That leaves 95% who became multimillionaires by the sweat of the own brow, and having discipline, motivation, and the love of hard work.

And yet, because they are successful, you demean them. That attitude is a recipe for bringing a country down - be negative to successful people, and make excuses for failures.

We are NOT going to let your ilk destroy America. Trump is more likely than not to be your next president, so get used to it.
How about GWB?

Or George Bush?

Yup, rich daddy.

My question is. If you only borrowed $12,000, why the hell have you not paid it off in 10 years?

Actually , Sleepy Joe's loan forgiveness averages less that $8000 per borrower.

Not a life changing amount by any means, if after graduating college this is an insurmountable debt, the college didn't do their job in preparing you for life and should take the hit. Not the taxpayers.

How about GWB?

Or George Bush?

Yup, rich daddy.
Are you an idiot? I said 5% of multimillionaires inherited, and 95% are self-made. So what do you do? Name a few of the exceptions.

People as stupid as you really should not be allowed to vote. Look at the harm you’re doing.

Forum List

Back